You should probably update your Apple devices right now

ROFLMAO!!!!

Apple is one of the goobermints undercover spy facilities.
Thier products are so saturated with goobermint spyware, it's not even funny anymore.

What they make is nothing more than pure Chinese garbage.
All of my friends have had Apple phones, and they had nothing but problems with them.......electronically and physically.
Apple is like Chrysler/Dodge............made to SELL, NOT to use!!

I'll never waste my money on anything Apple has to offer.

My iPad hasn't given me any trouble since the day I bought it in 1968.

41a5UReYL0L._AC_SY580_.jpg

Do it now!

I did my devices a day or two ago.

The vulnerability has existed in Apple devices since day one, the vulnerable in society are gullible in buying them.

ROFLMAO!!!!

Apple is one of the goobermints undercover spy facilities.
Thier products are so saturated with goobermint spyware, it's not even funny anymore.

What they make is nothing more than pure Chinese garbage.
All of my friends have had Apple phones, and they had nothing but problems with them.......electronically and physically.
Apple is like Chrysler/Dodge............made to SELL, NOT to use!!

I'll never waste my money on anything Apple has to offer.
I've had nothing but Mopar all my life and never a bad one. My ram 1500 is an amazing truck.

But rage on.

Who in their right mind would own an apple? You buy it, you get the problems go with it.

Owned an Iphone for more than a decade, never had a single problem with it. Tried an Andriod for a couple years but came back to the IPhone.

What kind of problems go with it that does not go with other phones?

I've had nothing but Mopar all my life and never a bad one. My ram 1500 is an amazing truck.

But rage on.

Yeah. Making fun of the car someone drives or the phone they use is like making fun of the music they listen to or the food they like to eat.

Some people just struggle to accept that people have different views then them.

Yeah. Making fun of the car someone drives or the phone they use is like making fun of the music they listen to or the food they like to eat.

Some people just struggle to accept that people have different views then them.
I am not an apple fan, but thats me. Use what works for you. The latest generation of ram trucks look amazing and I love driving it. Only issue was a power side mirror needed to be replaced.

Owned an Iphone for more than a decade, never had a single problem with it. Tried an Andriod for a couple years but came back to the IPhone.

What kind of problems go with it that does not go with other phones?
None. Both can have 0 day vulnerabilities. Solid phone that's works for many just fine.

I am not an apple fan, but thats me. Use what works for you. The latest generation of ram trucks look amazing and I love driving it. Only issue was a power side mirror needed to be replaced.

Never been loyal to a automaker. The last 5 cars we have owned have been a Chevy, Mazda, Ford, Kia, and Jeep.

I stick with IPhone as I do not want to have to redo all the Apps on my phone, it is just easier and I found I like them more than Andriod. Never tried any other cell phone.

Never been loyal to a automaker. The last 5 cars we have owned have been a Chevy, Mazda, Ford, Kia, and Jeep.

I stick with IPhone as I do not want to have to redo all the Apps on my phone, it is just easier and I found I like them more than Andriod. Never tried any other cell phone.
If you like it, no need. Great phones I'm just used to android and windows based OS's.

Im the same with cars. Buy what works for your own reasons. I've stuck with Mopar cause it works for me. But also not like the Mopar I'm used to.

But the new charger banshee looks to be amazing. 0 to 60 in 2 seconds.

Traditionalists are pissed.

Forum List

Back