You Reap What Ya Sow

and malformed twats, picking on the deformed and least among us..

1550.gif
~BH

and when the Republicans have control, which they eventually will, we'll see the same bad behavior we've been witnessing. Reminds me of how the Dems kept putting up avatars and pics of kill Bush and chimpy bush, now same behavior in reverse.

It's toxic and I see no end-well actually I do, the country is going the way of banana republic and we won't care anymore. All that will matter are the rulers.

Sure, Annie, sure. Ever read some of the criticism of George Washington published while he was President? Tyrant and 'King George' were some of the nicer things they called him. Same for Lincoln, Wilson, and Roosevelt.

American politics are known for intemperate statements.

You can be against the terrorist attacks and still not be for lashing out and invading countries in reaction to it. Not supporting the US's reaction DOES NOT mean that you condone the terrorists actions.

So you think we shouldnt fight terrorism?

Just wondering, why do YOU keep trying to SKEW what Article 15 says, and why do YOU keep trying to "put words in his mouth" so to speak?

You can be against the terrorist attacks and still not be for lashing out and invading countries in reaction to it. Not supporting the US's reaction DOES NOT mean that you condone the terrorists actions.

So you think we shouldnt fight terrorism?

Just wondering, why do YOU keep trying to SKEW what Article 15 says, and why do YOU keep trying to "put words in his mouth" so to speak?

Because he's a dishonest mother fucker.

Forum List

Back