Do you want more civil discussion

Do you want more civil discussion?

• Total voters
why the fuck do you wanna know???

Curiousity for one. It's a weakness of mine.

I am just wondering how many of the people whining about the civility and manners of the other side of the aisle actually want it.

wanting something and having it are two entirely different thing. Civility is a rare thang when dealing with dims.

Civility vs. Snarky......I've noted a few, not many unprovolked snarky comments (I'm perfectly willing to provolk others, as illustrated above).

Who thinks its such a Big Hairy Deal?

why the fuck do you wanna know???

I am just wondering how many of the people whining about the civility and manners of the other side of the aisle actually want it.

wanting something and having it are two entirely different thing. Civility is a rare thang when dealing with dims.

Well that's because the flaw is expecting others to be civil instead of cultivating it yourself. Wanting others to be civil and then dishing the incivility back to them when they dont act the way they should.

Everyone wants to blame the other side but no one seems to want to take responsibility for themselves.

Well that's because the flaw is expecting others to be civil instead of cultivating it yourself. Wanting others to be civil and then dishing the incivility back to them when they dont act the way they should.

Everyone wants to blame the other side but no one seems to want to take responsibility for themselves.

I admit it,, I am uncivil and a malformed twat. :eusa_angel:

post # 3...first reply:

And yet, you dodged your own question.

That was uncivil?

Civility would mean posting to the topic especially when you are replying to the OP. It is a lame example, but it feeds the beast.

I gotta run, but i support your efforts at sniffing out the mood here.

Sniff away, it smells pretty nasty.

btw, I think insulting and mocking can be an art form if it is tempered with serious content.

just my not so humble opinion

D

no, i hate people and after they help me out with a local area and answer my questions i insult them for no reason

yours truly,

dantetheasshat

Forum List

Back