You Reap What Ya Sow

And invading Iraq protected our national security?

LMFAO!!!

What a joke!

Considering that wasnt said in relationship to the Iraqi invasion, your amusement is rather misplaced.

What-the-fuck-ever. You fuckers were calling anyone and everyone against EITHER war traitors, anti-American, terrorist lovers, etc.

You don't get a pass on a technicality.

Not for you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCxD2JTXvzM&feature=PlayList&p=F1F42D3B56387AEF&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=7]YouTube - People throwing shoes at an Inflatable Bush[/ame]

LMFAO!!!

What a joke!

Considering that wasnt said in relationship to the Iraqi invasion, your amusement is rather misplaced.

What-the-fuck-ever. You fuckers were calling anyone and everyone against EITHER war traitors, anti-American, terrorist lovers, etc.

Not for you.

tsk tsk tsk,, being a bit uncivil aren't we???? perhaps a little meltdownish??? :lol::lol::lol:

LMFAO!!!

What a joke!

Not for you.

No I wasn't. In fact, that line has absolutely nothing to do with treachery.

But you can only be for the United States/Modern Civilization or you are for the terrorists trying to take us down. Where exactly is the nuance?

You don't have to agree with all the tactics. But you are either with us or against us is pretty straightforward.

I'm betting msnbc never played the above footage on their station whilst bitchin and pissin and moaning and whining all day long about hateful ugly discourse.. asswipes and small weenies.. seem to go together.

I know exactly when it all started too: it started when Gore rescinded his concession to Dubya and tried to drag the peaceful transition of Presidential Power down around him.

So now Gore Started it. Just unfrackiing bleievable.

Remember Hitlary?

the party of personal responsibility must be one of the rights biggest lies ever told.

Not for you.

No I wasn't. In fact, that line has absolutely nothing to do with treachery.

But you can only be for the United States/Modern Civilization or you are for the terrorists trying to take us down. Where exactly is the nuance?

You don't have to agree with all the tactics. But you are either with us or against us is pretty straightforward.

Or you can just not participate at all.

Not wanting to go to war with or support one side of a war doesn't mean that you automatically support the other side.

How about instead of blaming the other side for being uncivil, we focus on being civil ourselves and let other people worry about themselves?

Cause as long as you guys keep justifying your incivility because "the other guys are doing it" you'll never be civil.

I know exactly when it all started too: it started when Gore rescinded his concession to Dubya and tried to drag the peaceful transition of Presidential Power down around him.

you seem to be forgetting a little matter of impeaching a popular sitting president

and bush's florida campaign manager fixing the florida vote

and the VP's hunting buddy making a ruling on a case that violated all precedent... and then said it was a one time thing and couldn't ever be relied on as precedent in any other matter.

frankie boy... you need to go back and do your homework.

Or you can just not participate at all.

Not wanting to go to war with or support one side of a war doesn't mean that you automatically support the other side.

In theory maybe. But reality dictates that we can't stay out of life. We either do something and fix the problem or do nothing and become part of the problem. There is no standing still.

you seem to be forgetting a little matter of impeaching a popular sitting president

and bush's florida campaign manager fixing the florida vote

and the VP's hunting buddy making a ruling on a case that violated all precedent... and then said it was a one time thing and couldn't ever be relied on as precedent in any other matter.

frankie boy... you need to go back and do your homework.

tsk tsk tsk,, back to Florida. I thought the Supreme Court made a decision.. and published it. did they knot?

Forum List

Back