You Reap What Ya Sow

The rise in uncivilness, meanness and downright nastiness in American politics conicides perfectly with the rise in right wing media punditry. Resulting from the removal of the fairness doctrine.

Rush limbaugh is the father of american meaness.

Last edited:
Or you can just not participate at all.

Not wanting to go to war with or support one side of a war doesn't mean that you automatically support the other side.

In theory maybe. But reality dictates that we can't stay out of life. We either do something and fix the problem or do nothing and become part of the problem. There is no standing still.

No, in reality, yes.

It's pure arrogance on the part of our nation to expect everyone to jump to support us in war.

The rise in uncivilness, meanness and downright nastiness in American politics conicides perfectly with the rise in right wing media punditry.

Rush limbaugh is the father of american meaness.

get back to us when you fuckers can see us throwing shoes at obama's effigy. and laughing about it otherwise keep whining,

No, in reality, yes.

It's pure arrogance on the part of our nation to expect everyone to jump to support us in war.

Do you support terrorist action against the united states?

No, I don't.

In fact, considering I am an OIF vet and enlisted right after 9/11 I am insulted that you would even ask me that question.

Only a fool is insulted when no insult is intended.

However, you've proven my point. You are for us. You aren't against us. What's the neutrality?

Do you support terrorist action against the united states?

No, I don't.

In fact, considering I am an OIF vet and enlisted right after 9/11 I am insulted that you would even ask me that question.

Only a fool is insulted when no insult is intended.

However, you've proven my point. You are for us. You aren't against us. What's the neutrality?

You can be against the terrorist attacks and still not be for lashing out and invading countries in reaction to it. Not supporting the US's reaction DOES NOT mean that you condone the terrorists actions.

It's not really a very nuanced topic. You either want to protect our national security or you don't.

And invading Iraq protected our national security?

LMFAO!!!

What a joke!

Funny they don't make the connection to the thread title, You Reap What Ya Sow, and that the road runs both ways!
We are so much less safe now!

well,, the professor of uncivlity has arrived to score for her A student.. art15,, rich.

You can be against the terrorist attacks and still not be for lashing out and invading countries in reaction to it. Not supporting the US's reaction DOES NOT mean that you condone the terrorists actions.

So you think we shouldnt fight terrorism?

So you think we shouldnt fight terrorism?
Islamic fundys are everywhere. To fight the terrorists, you'd have to go to almost every country on Earth.

You can't get rid of terrorism.

War on Terror...like War on Poverty or War on Drugs.

so here's the real deal,, the dims been whining about good behavior all week, it reaches a crescendo today cause somebody alledgedly acted poorly on the right.. whine and piss and moan and cry all damn day long on national tv.. then the main asswipe that likes us to focus and stay on topic has a hemorrhage about the fact that I pointed out bad behavior on the left and immediately moves on in masterful deflection.. those are your cliff notes.. :eusa_drool:

Forum List

Back