You people defending MSM? Remember they are BIASED, totally left wing... anti American!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Biden orders ICE and border patrol agents to stop saying ā€˜illegal alienā€™ and instead use ā€˜undocumented non-citizen.ā€™

The above article by Ben Fox continues to clearly form opinions with their biased reporting!
Memos issued by Customs and Border Protection, as well as Immigration and Customs Enforcement, tells employees to use the words ā€œnon-citizenā€ or ā€œmigrant.ā€ The change reflects guidelines set by the Biden administration, which is reversing many of the anti-immigrant policies of former President Donald Trump.

"Anti-immigrant"????? What stupid comments like this continue the myths about Trump, me and 50+ million Americans that are either "LEGAL" immigrants or have relatives that are "LEGAL" immigrants.

This total misinforming Americans is one of thousands of examples as to how the press reported negatively!
Look at this as total proof! 63,200 results "Trump anti-immigrant.. vs 1,530 Trump anti-illegal immigrant"
Geez Trump married a LEGAL immigrant... his grandmother was a LEGAL immigrant and 50+ million of us have "legal immigrants as relatives or are!
So why does the extremely biased MSM continue to say Trump anti-immigrant as the above article states...
"reversing many of the anti-immigrant policies of former President Donald Trump."
WHY???

Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 4.03.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-23 at 4.03.36 PM.png

The media is 100 percent Zionist, cares only about Israel, and that is why Zionists have gotten away with 911, JFK, USS Libery, the Steal etc.

Anyone who thinks the media is honest or patriotic to America has an IQ under 10

"citizen" ????????????????????????????????? WTF What a total dick Biden is. He should relocate to Mexico or China where he belongs he's not a real American.

Lets call them ā€œsuper duper cool peopleā€. You have to love how the left changes the language for politics.

The media is 100 percent Zionist, cares only about Israel, and that is why Zionists have gotten away with 911, JFK, USS Libery, the Steal etc.

Anyone who thinks the media is honest or patriotic to America has an IQ under 10
True but you are pretty much in that category as well with your sick mrs Jenner thread defending IT. Until then you had credibility,not anymore.

So, being an open trans is worse to you than being a 911 traitor who knew beforehand and invested for it, like Biden.

This is precisely the attitude that gave the GOP Mike pence and W.

I would consider HuffPost as alternative media rather than mainstream and view these left and rightwing alternative media as catering to those far more gullible than those sitting down to watch the evening news.

Last edited:
I would consider HuffPost as alternative media rather than mainstream and view these left and rightwing alternative media as catering to those far more gullible than those sitting down to watch the evening news.
And so you really believe for example David Muir of ABC evening news that EVERYTHING he reports is true?
1. ABC News set up a fake police crime scene in order to fool their viewers into believing that ABC reporters were actually at a the site of a kidnapping in Woodruff, South Carolina.
ABC News staged crime-scene shot, photograph shows
2: Another segment featured ABC reporter John Quinones going undercover, pretending to be arrested by a police officer in an attempt to prove a point about a newly passed Arizona law that would allow police to investigate people that they suspected to reside in the US illegally. However, no such law in Arizona gives police officers the right...
3: In 2009 ABC ran a climate change news special called Earth 2100. This piece of supposedly undeniable scientific evidence and thorough research claimed that by 2015 weā€™d be paying $9 per gallon for gasoline, that milk would cost $13 a gallon, and that many other parts of the US would be under water thanks to what ABC called ā€œsettled science.ā€
And these are just 3 examples of many of ABC news making up news!
CBS News...

CBS News Accused of Using Fake Footage in Coronavirus Testing Report​

Biden orders ICE and border patrol agents to stop saying ā€˜illegal alienā€™ and instead use ā€˜undocumented non-citizen.ā€™

The above article by Ben Fox continues to clearly form opinions with their biased reporting!
Memos issued by Customs and Border Protection, as well as Immigration and Customs Enforcement, tells employees to use the words ā€œnon-citizenā€ or ā€œmigrant.ā€ The change reflects guidelines set by the Biden administration, which is reversing many of the anti-immigrant policies of former President Donald Trump.

"Anti-immigrant"????? What stupid comments like this continue the myths about Trump, me and 50+ million Americans that are either "LEGAL" immigrants or have relatives that are "LEGAL" immigrants.

This total misinforming Americans is one of thousands of examples as to how the press reported negatively!
Look at this as total proof! 63,200 results "Trump anti-immigrant.. vs 1,530 Trump anti-illegal immigrant"
Geez Trump married a LEGAL immigrant... his grandmother was a LEGAL immigrant and 50+ million of us have "legal immigrants as relatives or are!
So why does the extremely biased MSM continue to say Trump anti-immigrant as the above article states...
"reversing many of the anti-immigrant policies of former President Donald Trump."
WHY???

View attachment 483192
View attachment 483191
This past week, Greg Abbott reported that Texas will outlaw rape so the law he signed with the stipulation that forces women (or girls) to carry a rape baby to term won't matter. The press reports this rather bizarre story--one would think that rape was already outlawed. And later on some dipshit like you criticizes the press for being biased.

CNN technical director admitting on camera they created propoganda and spread lies about trump to get him out of office

I've posted it before. Now it isn't because I worship trump. I post it because it shows arguably one of the biggest and international news companies, one of the biggest in the world outright lied and admitted they lied about the president of the united states. If they would lie about the president that shows they will create propaganda about ANYTHING. They have proven they are biased, untruthful and not trustworthy about anything at all.

It's one thing to spin some stupid story, but to create propaganda about a sitting president?

This past week, Greg Abbott reported that Texas will outlaw rape so the law he signed with the stipulation that forces women (or girls) to carry a rape baby to term won't matter. The press reports this rather bizarre story--one would think that rape was already outlawed. And later on some dipshit like you criticizes the press for being biased.
FACT: An abortion can be done in the first six weeks. Do you agree? If not Texas law:
"which bans abortions as early as six weeks into pregnancy"
So a woman that is raped CAN have an abortion in the first six weeks. Agree?
Now while you provided NO LINKs, just your subjective biased opinion Here is the Texas law: https://webservices.sos.state.tx.us/legbills/files/RS87/SB8.pdf
EXCEPTION FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCY; RECORDS. (a) Sections 171.203 and 171.204 do not apply if a physician believes a medical emergency exists that prevents compliance with this subchapter.
So finally regarding your "rape concern"...
Explain if you are a human being, that if someone did harm not only physically but mentally, i.e. RAPE...
would you not contact the authorities? Immediately? Would you wait if a woman until you missed your period?
Even then a period is generally a regular monthly issue. So even if you stupidly didn't report to the authorities
IMMEDIATELY your being raped, at least when you miss your period... 4 weeks generally from the last period
and if you were raped in the first or even the 4th week... you missed your period. CONCERN! Contact the
authorities and they perform a pregnancy test!
But evidently truly dumb people like AOC blithely ignore rape laws and she uses rape as a reason for being against the Texas law.
Abbott denied that was the case, saying the law ā€œdoesnā€™t require that at all because, obviously, it provides at least six weeks for a person to be able to get an abortionā€
Ocasio-Cortez called Abbottā€™s remarks ā€œdisgustingā€, adding: ā€œI do know that he is not familiar with a female or menstruating personā€™s body because if he [was], he would know you donā€™t have six weeks.ā€

So AOC, Candycorn and you truly uninformed people...
WOULD YOU NOT BE IN CONTACT WITH AUTHORITIES IF YOU WERE RAPED...IMMEDIATELY?
FACT!!!
A rape victim if filing a charge has the following:
Routine testing includes a pregnancy test and serologic tests for syphilis, hepatitis B, and HIV; if done within a few hours of rape.

DO YOU AOC and other truly ignorant people follow the laws at all?
Would you not immediately upon the RAPE contact authorities? YOU can declare RAPE in your comments
but why wouldn't you then file charges immediately?
I KNOW why! Because your stupidity you willingly participated and later regretted, so hmm you think:
"my stupidity means a life is taken... OH well..
So why you idiots so concerned about a "woman's right to take a life"???? YOU are worse than a communist!

But Candycorn... there are no wings... you fly because of someone else!
(Your dumb ass Latin quote "Alis volat propriis" means "Flies by his own wings"
So you are a sexist "by his"!!! And you definitely fly but not by wings... drugs I'm sure.
You are definitely in Albert Hofmann's realm! I suggest you do what you DON'T do normally i.e. LOOK up the FACTS because you are NOT believable with your personal, subjective and definitely UNINFORMED opinions!
As far as the MSM being biased.
FACT: If an industry gave 96% to Hillary in 2016 and 90% to Biden in 2020 just a simple acknowledgement
that this industry supported in other ways the above candidates?
FACT: But knowing your ignorance you will IGNORE these FACTS!
MSMdonations.png

And so you really believe for example David Muir of ABC evening news that EVERYTHING he reports is true?

My answer to your question is 'no'. I'll sit down for the first 10 minutes of Muir probably on average about twice a month. While I don't view the MSM as all that good the alternative media catering to the politically left or right is simply awful and mostly an insult to a person's intelligence.

So my question to you is: What media do you believe EVERYTHING that they report?

The wingnuts think mainstream media is biased so they go to gatewaypundit, facebook, anonymous comments in youtube videos and lick the rim of their local gloryhole to get a taste of the "real" news.

My answer to your question is 'no'. I'll sit down for the first 10 minutes of Muir probably on average about twice a month. While I don't view the MSM as all that good the alternative media catering to the politically left or right is simply awful and mostly an insult to a person's intelligence.

So my question to you is: What media do you believe EVERYTHING that they report?
I don't believe everything because I personally do a little research.
For example... why doesn't the MSM report this simple fact:
Out of the nearly 42 million COVID cases in the USA, how many kids under 18 have died?
Now my reason for pointing this out is school closures are based on emotional responses by administrators.
The emotional responses are driven by the MSM. The MSM depends on negative news to attract viewers.
Viewers mean advertising dollars. That simple. And because the FACT that according to the CDC out 74 million children under age 18..
A total of 486 deaths out of 74 million children... And yet these stupid uninformed schools want to cancel! Why? Because the are influenced but the BIASED MSM that doesn't share this good news.
Oh and by the way just as the majority of the 643,857 deaths the vast majority easily according to the CDC... 94% are deaths due to COMORBIDITY... i.e. Obesity, diabetics, smoking!!!
Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 7.15.16 PM.png

But you haven't heard that from the MSM that wants you to get only negative news for this reason!

Psychology: Why bad news dominates the headlines
Why is the news filled with disaster and corruption?
It may be because weā€™re drawn to depressing stories without realising, says psychologist Tom Stafford
Participants often chose stories with a negative tone ā€“ corruption, set-backs, hypocrisy and so on ā€“ rather than neutral or positive stories. People who were more interested in current affairs and politics were particularly likely to choose the bad news. And yet when asked, these people said they preferred good news. On average, they said that the media was too focussed on negative stories. The researchers present their experiment as solid evidence of a so called "negativity bias", psychologists' term for our collective hunger to hear, and remember bad news.
It isn't just schadenfreude, the theory goes, but that we've evolved to react quickly to potential threats.
Bad news could be a signal that we need to change what we're doing to avoid danger.
As you'd expect from this theory, there's some evidence that people respond quicker to negative words.
In lab experiments, flash the word ā€œcancerā€, ā€œbombā€ or ā€œwarā€ up at someone and they can hit a button in response quicker than if that word is ā€œbabyā€, ā€œsmileā€ or ā€œfunā€ (despite these pleasant words being slightly more common).
We are also able to recognise negative words faster than positive words, and even tell that a word is going to be unpleasant before we can tell exactly what the word is going to be.

Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 7.15.16 PM.png

So again... the MSM will NOT tell you only 335 children have died from COVID or that CO2 emissions have gone down in the USA. FACTS aren't something the MSM wants to deal with because they don't sell advertising!

FACT: An abortion can be done in the first six weeks. Do you agree? If not Texas law:
"which bans abortions as early as six weeks into pregnancy"
So a woman that is raped CAN have an abortion in the first six weeks. Agree?
Now while you provided NO LINKs, just your subjective biased opinion Here is the Texas law: https://webservices.sos.state.tx.us/legbills/files/RS87/SB8.pdf
EXCEPTION FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCY; RECORDS. (a) Sections 171.203 and 171.204 do not apply if a physician believes a medical emergency exists that prevents compliance with this subchapter.
So finally regarding your "rape concern"...
Explain if you are a human being, that if someone did harm not only physically but mentally, i.e. RAPE...
would you not contact the authorities? Immediately? Would you wait if a woman until you missed your period?
Even then a period is generally a regular monthly issue. So even if you stupidly didn't report to the authorities
IMMEDIATELY your being raped, at least when you miss your period... 4 weeks generally from the last period
and if you were raped in the first or even the 4th week... you missed your period. CONCERN! Contact the
authorities and they perform a pregnancy test!
But evidently truly dumb people like AOC blithely ignore rape laws and she uses rape as a reason for being against the Texas law.
Abbott denied that was the case, saying the law ā€œdoesnā€™t require that at all because, obviously, it provides at least six weeks for a person to be able to get an abortionā€
Ocasio-Cortez called Abbottā€™s remarks ā€œdisgustingā€, adding: ā€œI do know that he is not familiar with a female or menstruating personā€™s body because if he [was], he would know you donā€™t have six weeks.ā€

So AOC, Candycorn and you truly uninformed people...
WOULD YOU NOT BE IN CONTACT WITH AUTHORITIES IF YOU WERE RAPED...IMMEDIATELY?
FACT!!!
A rape victim if filing a charge has the following:
Routine testing includes a pregnancy test and serologic tests for syphilis, hepatitis B, and HIV; if done within a few hours of rape.

DO YOU AOC and other truly ignorant people follow the laws at all?
Would you not immediately upon the RAPE contact authorities? YOU can declare RAPE in your comments
but why wouldn't you then file charges immediately?
I KNOW why! Because your stupidity you willingly participated and later regretted, so hmm you think:
"my stupidity means a life is taken... OH well..
So why you idiots so concerned about a "woman's right to take a life"???? YOU are worse than a communist!
tl dr dc.

a menstrual cycle is 4 weeks; giving the woman a two week window to determine if she is pregnant or not and can "legally" terminate her pregnancy. That is 2 weeks (336 hours) to make an appointment, get it scheduled, see the doctor, and make a pretty important decision.

Fuck you.

tl dr dc.

a menstrual cycle is 4 weeks; giving the woman a two week window to determine if she is pregnant or not and can "legally" terminate her pregnancy. That is 2 weeks (336 hours) to make an appointment, get it scheduled, see the doctor, and make a pretty important decision.

Fuck you.
So obviously you never believe a woman is raped? Which is what this discussion is about!
Why would any one much less a VICTIM not report to the authorities a rape? Are you that stupid?
The majority of women that are raped will have a pregnancy test long before their menstrual period.
Only ignorant people wait till they miss their period to have a test IF they were raped!
But most women that have abortions have consensual unprotected sex and later will make the dumb ass
rape charge WHICH will increase rape charges! The results.. more males will have less sex with these truly ignorant women!

See you and your ilk are so stupid in reading you remind me of a Saturday Night Live skit with Emilia Litella and I'm confident you are so ill-informed you have no idea what the above means...LOOK IT UP!
But Abbott never said "outlawing rape"... but dummies like you and the MSM change the words from "eliminating rape" to "outlawing rape"!
Here are Gov. Abbott's EXACT words...not made up but EXACT words.
And read how EVEN this supposedly FACT checker made up the news!

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott is again under fire for his state's restrictive new abortion law, after falsely claiming it does not force victims of rape or incest to give birth even though it prohibits abortions after about six weeks ā€” which is before many people even know they're pregnant.
He misleadingly replied that the law does not require that and went on to say that the state will "work tirelessly" to "eliminate all rapists."
Abbott never said "outlawing rape"!
SO NPR says he falsely claims it does not force rape victims right to abortion!
Total LIE and YOU and other ignorant people that a woman who carelessly without any protection has sex and then want to add to the daily deaths of 117,000 humans per day in the world all because ignorant women except those raped aren't smart enough. SAD!
So if dumb women who can't control their sex drive wake up days after getting pregnant chant rape, rape rape... how many of these women will file charges to find out NO RAPE happened. Now these dumb ass
women are not only pregnant but are guilty of making false criminal charges! WAKE up and take responsibility! You dumb ass women don't want to be pregnant ...don't have unprotected sex. And if you do have a TEST immediately... within six weeks! Simple.
FACTS:
Most home pregnancy tests can be done from the first day of your missed period. If you're not sure when you're having your next periodā€”or if your period is irregularā€“ take the test at least 10 days after you had unprotected sex.

I don't believe everything because I personally do a little research.

The technology we have these days puts politically unbiased information at our fingertips, for those taking interest on a topic. I find websites centered on a particular trade or industry along with financial sites offer the best information for the topics I'm interested in.

I put complaints about the media on par with being dissatisfied with not being served a full course meal after ordering a combo from McDonalds, and yet keep going back.

Forum List

Back