President George W. Bush tells People Magazine that he wrote in Condoleezza Rice for president in 2020 election, instead of voting for Mr Trump

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
she would be a great president, now that i think about it!

• Banned
9/11 did happen on her watch. how could she not see that the system was blinking red?

she did express "regret" over 9/11 but she never apologized

Last edited:
W and Leeza were 911, and so was Biden.

Zionist 911 traitors, all having another big hug as the FBI 911 file is no longer possibly coming out for the American people to see, thanks to the steal.

Leeza is a lesbian princess.

W loves treasonous LBTGQs, including his famous kiss on the lips to Michael Robinson aka first trans Michelle.

Wow. What a derp. And he's still butthurt over how Trump kicked Jeb's ass.

GW was always a liberal anyway, which is why I never voted for him.

I can't respect Bush anymore.
Trump may have been brash, but he did the right thing.
No other President has been so relentlessly attacked and betrayed like President Trump was.
Obama illegally weaponized the FBI, CIA and DOJ against Trump, and he got away with it.
The Mueller investigation was just a 3 year long smear campaign to undermine Trump's presidency.
Then the Democrats impeached Trump just for asking questions about Joe Biden's corruption in the Ukraine.
Then they impeached Trump again with their bogus BS about an "insurrection".
Obama treats Bush like an obsequious underling.
It's embarrassing.
Maybe Bush has finally joined the Corrupt Democrat Crazy Cult.

• Banned
Rumsfeld and Powell were polar opposites, and Condi Rice had to manage the chaos. she would often clash with one or the other, if not both at the same time

Rumsfeld saw everything in black and white, he was very confrontational. Powell was a cautious consensus builder who saw the nuance in everything. "it's time to square the circle and fire one of the 2", Rice counseled Bush

Wow. What a derp. And he's still butthurt over how Trump kicked Jeb's ass.
GW was always a liberal anyway, which is why I never voted for him.
We will never have another president like Trump. America is heading down hill.

Bush's vote was kind of pathetic if you ask me.

next to BHO, bush was the worst prez we've had. his iraq war was nothing more than neocon buffoonery.

9/11 did happen on her watch. how could she not see that the system was blinking red?

she did express "regret" over 9/11 but she never apologized
Is there any person that believes 9/11 went down the way government told us. If so I have some bridges for pennies on the dollar. No wonder Criminals Joe is in the White House

Finally a provable reason to dis like this man besides his in on the murder of 3,000 Americans

Get real. He wrote in Jeb
Easier for W to spale
P was choice for VP
AOC for sexystate...eezy to rememberate. Like AOL but with a C

Forum List

Back