You need wheels to spread the word

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Most high profile preachers write and sell a lot of books. The income from the book sales are independent from the church's finances, and is taxed like any other private business income.
So if he wants to buy a sports car from his book sales money. I don't see the problem. ... :cool:

Last edited:
Don't like Osteen? Don't support his church.
Let God deal with his money grubbing ministry.
Isn't anything going on in the blighted UK you should care about?

He obviously needs decent wheels to get from his mansion to his private jet. And its great that his flock can see that their seed money is well spent.

This commie marxist carping makes me sick if I am honest.
And for the Global Warming cabal they just jet all over the world spewing tons of CO2. Go fuck yourself you buck tooth moron...

He obviously needs decent wheels to get from his mansion to his private jet. And its great that his flock can see that their seed money is well spent.

Almost as hypocritical as those enviro whackos you love so much riding in private jets and needing 5 suburbans to follow them when they travel. Almost ;)

Doesn't bother me nearly as much as Nancy Pelosi making hundreds of millions of dollars buying and selling stock in companies she regulates.

Joel Osteen preaches with a giant globe next to him. Not a cross

Tells you everything you need to know

All the most successful Marxists are rich ... I never begrudge money made honestly and openly.

nintchdbpict000350256274.jpg

Forum List

Back