You need an ID to by booze, cigarettes,board planes, etc. but you won't need an ID to vote? Does that mean ANYONE illegally in USA will vote?

For most people, driver's licenses issued by the respective state and territorial governments have become the de facto identity cards, and are used for many identification purposes, such as when :
  • purchasing alcohol and tobacco,
  • opening bank accounts, and boarding planes,
  • along with confirming a voter's identity in states with voter photo identification initiatives.
Individuals who do not drive are able to obtain an identification card with the same functions from the same state agency that issues driver's licenses. In addition, many schools issue student and teacher ID cards.

Thirty-four states have identification requirements at the polls.
Seven states have strict photo ID laws, under which voters must present one of a limited set of forms of government-issued photo ID in order to cast a regular ballot – no exception
One of the ACLU's example: In Texas, some people in rural areas must travel approximately 170 miles to reach the nearest ID office.

House Democrats quietly passed a bill to federalize vote by mail and passed the “For the People Act,”

The last point confirming a voter's identity will be under Federal law UNNECESSARY to vote.
So how many swing states for Trump/Biden election didn't require photo id?

Trump’s victories in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin were on target until,
in the middle of the night, counting was arbitrarily halted.
Miraculously, several hundred thousand votes – all for Biden – were mysteriously ‘found’;

You need a license to drive a car or a boat, to hunt or fish, to fly a plane, even to be a contractor or handle refrigerant,. It you don't need one to own a firearm?

For most people, driver's licenses issued by the respective state and territorial governments have become the de facto identity cards, and are used for many identification purposes, such as when :
  • along with confirming a voter's identity in states with voter photo identification initiatives.
Individuals who do not drive are able to obtain an identification card with the same functions from the same state agency that issues driver's licenses. In addition, many schools issue student and teacher ID cards.

Seven states have strict photo ID laws, under which voters must present one of a limited set of forms of government-issued photo ID in order to cast a regular ballot – no exception
One of the ACLU's example: In Texas, some people in rural areas must travel approximately 170 miles to reach the nearest ID office.

House Democrats quietly passed a bill to federalize vote by mail and passed the “For the People Act,”

The last point confirming a voter's identity will be under Federal law UNNECESSARY to vote.

Trump’s victories in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin were on target until,
Miraculously, several hundred thousand votes – all for Biden – were mysteriously ‘found’;

When I went to vote they asked if I had any ID. I said, "About what?"

You need a license to drive a car or a boat, to hunt or fish, to fly a plane, even to be a contractor or handle refrigerant,. It you don't need one to own a firearm?
None of those things you mention are a right except owning a gun, scumbag.

That's because you can kill somebody with a car or a boat or a plane if you're not careful. Licensing is all about safety. It's common sense. To make sure people doing dangerous things are capable of doing so safely.

Actually the 21st amendment made alcohol purchase a right, when it repealed the 18th amendment taking away that right.

Voting is, and you want to require ID for that. But not for owning a gun?

That's because you can kill somebody with a car or a boat or a plane if you're not careful. Licensing is all about safety. It's common sense. To make sure people doing dangerous things are capable of doing so safely.
You mean like you can with a gun?

You mean like you can with a gun?

Exactly. Even fundamental rights can be limited in order that they be practiced safely.

Take the 1st amendment, where you can't yell "fire" in a crowded theatre (unless there's an actual fire)

There's no point in arguing, each side is never going to convince the other. Instead, I recommend the path of least resistance. I say, no ID's, no citizen checks of any kind. You should be able to walk up to a polling place and vote, or take a mail in ballot and send it in....no questions asked.

It will boil down to which side can cheat the most...the system will become to screwed up that nobody will trust it.

If the left wants no holds barred voting, I say let's give it to them, and then just ram the system with millions of random, non verified votes. I bet that will change some peoples minds....

Voting is, and you want to require ID for that. But not for owning a gun?
SHut up ya lying pos.

One cannot function without proper ID, it's impossible

Demoquacks know this but scream valid ID voting is racist or some shit.

There's no point in arguing, each side is never going to convince the other. Instead, I recommend the path of least resistance. I say, no ID's, no citizen checks of any kind. You should be able to walk up to a polling place and vote, or take a mail in ballot and send it in....no questions asked.

It will boil down to which side can cheat the most...the system will become to screwed up that nobody will trust it.

If the left wants no holds barred voting, I say let's give it to them, and then just ram the system with millions of random, non verified votes. I bet that will change some peoples minds....
I agree with you! Remember generally speaking GOP are in favor of people being competitive and so betting would occur on the winner who has the most votes...electoral college be damned!

All of this just reinforces the fact that our votes are now completely irrelevant. Voting is Kabuki Theater used as a veneer to legitimize those whom the Electors of the Blue Church of Woketopia have already selected. They'll make up whatever votes they need to override the choice of the Heathen Damned.

I have no idea why people who believe the Russians was interfering with our elections supports further deterioration of actually showing that.

If I had the money at time... It's easy to cheat the system... I just want to run and/or own old folks homes. I have their location of where they live, I have their full names, I have their social security numbers. You don't need anything else. Those people will now vote, and there is no way to track it. ESPECIALLY if it's legal for various people to collect ballots rather than forcing the voter to actually show up themselves.
Yeah you should do that. You might get a few hundred votes and would risk a felony and jail time. Go for it
How? The people in the home wouldn't even know they voted... Have you seen what they are trying to pass now? For the People Act (also known as H.R 1)? There are a few things in it that are pretty good... And... A few things like the above would just be easier to do.

Few hundred votes in a federal election might not mean much... But for City/Country... Could damn well be important.

Forum List

Back