You must Park your car Citizen

You've used your allotted miles. We must save the planet from people like you.
Fight against climate change could include goal to reduce driving in Minn. - StarTribune.com
Legislators could put vehicle travel limits into law to cut greenhouse gas emissions.
It's Minnesota, known for Floyd/BLM riots and the nut ball pillow guy that supports overthrow of free elections and it's close to a thousand miles away. I can easily limit my driving there, as I have no plans or need to visit a state like that.

Fight against climate change could include goal to reduce driving in Minn. - StarTribune.com
Legislators could put vehicle travel limits into law to cut greenhouse gas emissions.
It's Minnesota, known for Floyd/BLM riots and the nut ball pillow guy that supports overthrow of free elections and it's close to a thousand miles away. I can easily limit my driving there, as I have no plans or need to visit a state like that.
Its lib like you...........

Look Attila to people like you, almost all normal people are libs. You don't impress anyone.

Look Attila to people like you, almost all normal people are libs. You don't impress anyone.
Yeah thats it lots of bluster little truth.......

I'm in Tennessee. We don't seem to have as many problems as you, nobody proposing crap like that down here and not like Minnesota is a tourist Mecca for Tennessee. No bluster, just fact. Get real.

I'm in Tennessee. We don't seem to have as many problems as you, nobody proposing crap like that down here and not like Minnesota is a tourist Mecca for Tennessee. No bluster, just fact. Get real.
You people that voted for all this bullshit need to be held responsible for it all.

Ridge runners been gettin' 'round barefoot fer ages anyhoo, eh?

You,re off topic with blather unaddressed....workin hard to hide you would fit right in here

You people that voted for all this bullshit need to be held responsible for it all.
You people, you people my ass. If you don't like it up there, move. I voted for nobody in Minnesota and nobody is Washington is pushing that through the Minnesota legislature. So, smell the bullshit your shoveling, farmer brown. Wait a minute. You're in Texas, Mike. What are you bitching about? Should I hold you responsible for Sheila Jackson Lee and your Beto boy? You don't see the rest of us failing regulate our utilities, ending in catastrophic failure in a frigging snowstorm, in large part because you aren't even on the national grid and your free enterprise suppliers only being in it for the profit, do you? I understand about a 111 Texans died during that winter storm. Having electricity and gas might have helped. But, you get what you vote for in Texas, don't ya?

Last edited:
So many poor decisions about motor vehicles have gone unexamined and unresolved that poor decisions about restricting them may appear. The insistence on absurd cars and trucks costs all of us money, health and freedom.

You people, you people my ass. If you don't like it up there, move. I voted for nobody in Minnesota and nobody is Washington is pushing that through the Minnesota legislature. So, smell the bullshit your shoveling, farmer brown. Wait a minute. You're in Texas, Mike. What are you bitching about? Should I hold you responsible for Sheila Jackson Lee and your Beto boy? You don't see the rest of us failing regulate our utilities, ending in catastrophic failure in a frigging snowstorm, in large part because you aren't even on the national grid and your free enterprise suppliers only being in it for the profit, do you? I understand about a 111 Texans died during that winter storm. Having electricity and gas might have helped. But, you get what you vote for in Texas, don't ya?
I'm bitching about you people. You know, the shit for brains media fed simpletons that helped elect Biden.

Ridge runners been gettin' 'round barefoot fer ages anyhoo, eh?
Yep, and I even got shoes, now.

Loved the Series Justified.........Marshall chasin druggies thru the holler and smokin em at will

Which free election? If I remember they spent over 2 billion! So where

Forum List

Back