You Mean That Government Employees Can't Save Money&Have No Credit Line.Awe,This Is So Sad !!

:abgg2q.jpg: :CryingCow: :cul2: Does anyone feel the same way? wondering how all of these government employees are just suffering financially from not getting paid for a few weeks? But don't most of them make a lot of money? Enough to have at least six months income put away in case of an emergency? Dont they all have credit cards?
Or are most of them pissing off their 40-100K Salaries? just assuming the money flow will never end? what the hell are they driving? 40,000.00 cars and living in a 300,000.00 home?
And Pelosi & Crybaby are more concerned over them over the innocent Americans/Their families who have been killed by illegal aliens?
:cuckoo: :cul2:
I'd love to see this type of attitude given towards the subsidized white farming industry that our government props up and Republicans continuously cries for.

The difference is farming is essential. Nobody is going to starve if some non essential government employees are not working.

:abgg2q.jpg: :CryingCow: :cul2: Does anyone feel the same way? wondering how all of these government employees are just suffering financially from not getting paid for a few weeks? But don't most of them make a lot of money? Enough to have at least six months income put away in case of an emergency? Dont they all have credit cards?
Or are most of them pissing off their 40-100K Salaries? just assuming the money flow will never end? what the hell are they driving? 40,000.00 cars and living in a 300,000.00 home?
And Pelosi & Crybaby are more concerned over them over the innocent Americans/Their families who have been killed by illegal aliens?
I'd love to see this type of attitude given towards the subsidized white farming industry that our government props up and Republicans continuously cries for.

The difference is farming is essential. Nobody is going to starve if some non essential government employees are not working.
NOBODY WILL STARVE IF THEY STOP SUBS,,,UNLESS THEY WAIT FOR someone else to feed them

What if TSA all walk out and gov't can't hire more in an emergency ?? Think 1000's maybe millions of air travelers won't get hurt ??

Private sector has oodles of jobs.

I agree there are plenty of jobs out there. Let em fine another job.

Hell over Obama's tenure as POTUS there were no jobs and unemployment was extended time and time again. People were on food stamps.

These Fed workers never worried about you and I. They can't get fired, don't get laid off and live in a bubble.

Can't say I feel one iota of sorry for any of them.
Typical Democrat Government worker: OK,,OK,,,i take home about 4000 a month, so therefore I can make a 1500.00 mortgage payment,,a 500 dolla car payment,,,about 400 a month for entertainment purposes,,,150 a month to have my nails done,,maybe 700 a month on food,,,,,180 a month on gas,,,i think about 300 a month for cable/phone/gadgets/etc,,and maybe 500 a month on misc expenses, and I try to save at least 300 a month,,,lets see,,lets see,,what does that all add up to?

Interesting response. But they'd get paid eventually, right?

Last edited:
Private sector has oodles of jobs.

I agree there are plenty of jobs out there. Let em fine another job.

Hell over Obama's tenure as POTUS there were no jobs and unemployment was extended time and time again. People were on food stamps.

These Fed workers never worried about you and I. They can't get fired, don't get laid off and live in a bubble.

Can't say I feel one iota of sorry for any of them.
Typical Democrat Government worker: OK,,OK,,,i take home about 4000 a month, so therefore I can make a 1500.00 mortgage payment,,a 500 dolla car payment,,,about 400 a month for entertainment purposes,,,150 a month to have my nails done,,maybe 700 a month on food,,,,,180 a month on gas,,,i think about 300 a month for cable/phone/gadgets/etc,,and maybe 500 a month on misc expenses, and I try to save at least 300 a month,,,lets see,,lets see,,what does that all add up to?
where TF do you get your nails done???

What if TSA all walk out and gov't can't hire more in an emergency ?? Think 1000's maybe millions of air travelers won't get hurt ??

NOPE!!!

republicans on this thread are the goats in the biblical parable of the Sheep and the Goats

waxed over cold, antichrist minions

enjoy your cold and depraved lives while you can....

republicans on this thread are the goats in the biblical parable of the Sheep and the Goats

NAILED IT!!!

hit-nail.jpg

Actually, they're more like the Biblical definition of a fool.

A fool is someone who has said that there is no God.

That's what the psalmist tells us.

NAILED IT!!!

hit-nail.jpg

Or maybe we don't worship a graven image: The State.

I have only been on this site for a short time. But you seem to be an excuse machine and spout like a commie intellectual. There are rights and wrongs I get it. Anyone who has ph uked with you or people you know I back you up. I can vouch that a bit of more personal responsibility can go a long way for a better life for poor choices my own ways. Poverty is expanding in America. Maybe you can farm and do it better. But you won't. I remember MOVE back to nature that never left the city and caused misery for those who were around them.

You worship Mammon, aka money.

The very thing Scripture instructs us NOT to do.

Knock yourselves out.

You gon' learn, one day.

Last edited:

Yeah that would be terrible! who would be left to confiscate Grandma's shampoo and nail clippers before giving her a thorough cavity search? not to mention miserably fail all those pen tests the DHS regularly runs on the TSA.

The TSA is a disastrous failure and should be privatized

NAILED IT!!!

hit-nail.jpg

No you worship a swine an orange douche

You worship mammon, aka money.

The very thing Scripture instructs us NOT to do.

Knock yourselves out.
Supposing you're right (which you are not) money can't wave a gun in my face and kidnap me for non-compliance, like your god The State does all day every day....Enjoy worshiping Baal.

Interesting to note that you are allowing jealousy, envy, hate, among other emotions, to delude yourself into believing that government is bad, and government employees are bad.
We reside in a sad space when folks such as yourself become so infected with negativity & self loathing.
Please, try & get better.
View attachment 239481

you seem to also be seething with hate; that's too bad

Forum List

Back