You Mean That Government Employees Can't Save Money&Have No Credit Line.Awe,This Is So Sad !!

:abgg2q.jpg: :CryingCow: :cul2: Does anyone feel the same way? wondering how all of these government employees are just suffering financially from not getting paid for a few weeks? But don't most of them make a lot of money? Enough to have at least six months income put away in case of an emergency? Dont they all have credit cards?
Or are most of them pissing off their 40-100K Salaries? just assuming the money flow will never end? what the hell are they driving? 40,000.00 cars and living in a 300,000.00 home?
And Pelosi & Crybaby are more concerned over them over the innocent Americans/Their families who have been killed by illegal aliens?
:cuckoo: :cul2:

Interesting to note that you are allowing jealousy, envy, hate, among other emotions, to delude yourself into believing that government is bad, and government employees are bad.
We reside in a sad space when folks such as yourself become so infected with negativity & self loathing.
Please, try & get better.
sorry but the government is bad and that makes those that work for them bad

well, I guess the first to go would have to be the military; yep. They gotta go. They B bad; really bad. Right?
technically they are a tool of government

:abgg2q.jpg: :CryingCow: :cul2: Does anyone feel the same way? wondering how all of these government employees are just suffering financially from not getting paid for a few weeks? But don't most of them make a lot of money? Enough to have at least six months income put away in case of an emergency? Dont they all have credit cards?
Or are most of them pissing off their 40-100K Salaries? just assuming the money flow will never end? what the hell are they driving? 40,000.00 cars and living in a 300,000.00 home?
And Pelosi & Crybaby are more concerned over them over the innocent Americans/Their families who have been killed by illegal aliens?

Interesting to note that you are allowing jealousy, envy, hate, among other emotions, to delude yourself into believing that government is bad, and government employees are bad.
We reside in a sad space when folks such as yourself become so infected with negativity & self loathing.

well, I guess the first to go would have to be the military; yep. They gotta go. They B bad; really bad. Right?

why don't you tell US something we don't already know?

how am I to know what you dont know

80% of US workers live paycheck to paycheck.

Redirect Notice
Yet Pelosi sent 54 Billion in aid to foreign countries and keeps our gov. Shut down and the citizens vulnerable to death by criminal illegal aliens! She shits on Americans!
How is that in any way related to the topic?
Need it spelled out? 54 billion foreign aid! She refuses to spend 5.6 Billion to build a wall, provide security to Americans, and put those living “paycheck to paycheck” back to work. Why does she favor foreign interlopers?

lemme rephrase 4 ya: why don't you tell US something that isn't so goddamn obvious?

Happy now?

Redirect Notice
Yet Pelosi sent 54 Billion in aid to foreign countries and keeps our gov. Shut down and the citizens vulnerable to death by criminal illegal aliens! She shits on Americans!
Need it spelled out? 54 billion foreign aid! She refuses to spend 5.6 Billion to build a wall, provide security to Americans, and put those living “paycheck to paycheck” back to work. Why does she favor foreign interlopers?
""" I'm PROUD to shut government down""......Drumph the shithead

isnt Pelosi also concerned for the 8.8 million people of Guam? unless its too late?

lemme rephrase 4 ya: why don't you tell US something that isn't so goddamn obvious?

Happy now?
not really

i just cannot phathom that these suffering workers havent even saved at least 10,000 in case of an emergency? I mean, I dont make 100,000 a year, but I have a 100,000 credit line that is more than enough to cover me in case of any emergency

When you have a job for life and get raises every year, you live like a drunken sailor.

Redirect Notice
""" I'm PROUD to shut government down""......Drumph the shithead
""AND I'll own it "" ..The moron in our WH

Technically, they're humans in the employ of the government - a government you say is bad.

It's okay. I know you were just saying stupid stuff.

i just cannot phathom that these suffering workers havent even saved at least 10,000 in case of an emergency? I mean, I dont make 100,000 a year, but I have a 100,000 credit line that is more than enough to cover me in case of any emergency
Some folks ,,,not you and the swine in our WH but some ,live hand to mouth

LeeOnLido et al, whatever happened to heart, compassion and empathy in America? Is Lee a conservative Trump snowflake who thinks government is an impediment to 'dark money' control of America or just a heartless, unthinking soul? Who knows. Conservative America has given in to our evolutionary being, a territorial, insecure being that looks on everything as an attack on some imaginary place, soon lost.

Education For A Republican

"The highest forms of understanding we can achieve are laughter and human compassion." Richard P. Feynman

Technically, they're humans in the employ of the government - a government you say is bad.

just the crap we expect from Trumpettes

omg !! omg !!! how am i gonna buy food for my 7 children with only 500 left in my savings! {well,,,dont you make about 50,000 a year?}

Private sector has oodles of jobs.

I agree there are plenty of jobs out there. Let em fine another job.

Hell over Obama's tenure as POTUS there were no jobs and unemployment was extended time and time again. People were on food stamps.

These Fed workers never worried about you and I. They can't get fired, don't get laid off and live in a bubble.

Can't say I feel one iota of sorry for any of them.

I'd love to see this type of attitude given towards the subsidized white farming industry that our government props up and Republicans continuously cries for.

just the crap we expect from Trumpettes

I'm beginning to think trumptards are dumber than obamanites

I'd love to see this type of attitude given towards the subsidized white farming industry that our government props up and Republicans continuously cries for.
black farmers get those subs and more because they are black,,,

ALL SUBSIDIES ARE JUST WRONG AND CAUSE MORE HARM THAN GOOD

Forum List

Back