You may wanna put in your vote for Pelosi & Schumer

I came across this on youtube, "Do You THINK Nancy Pelosi And Chuck Schumer Should Be REPLACED?". Thus far 86K votes, 89% HELL YES, 9% NO an 2% NOT SURE. I figured all you lefties may wanna get your votes in for your favorite Democrats Nan and Chuckie.

HMM. Curious. How does a pair of characters like these two only get 9-11% supportive vote, yet Joe Biden gets more votes than all of human history yet Joe is nothing but an extension of THEIR views, plans and policies????

I mean, Joe's not going to do anything different from these two who have an 89% negative rating!

Kinda makes me wonder HOW JOE GOT 81 MILLION VOTES supporting policies with an 89% unpopular/reject rating without a whole lotta CHEATING AND FRAUD. :shok:

Or are Americans that freeking stupid?

Another interesting part in looking at those figures is how many views they have had. That got me to wondering so I looked to see who's Christmas message was most popular. The Trump's hands down.

Trump's Christmas.PNG

Biden's Christmas.PNG

I came across this on youtube, "Do You THINK Nancy Pelosi And Chuck Schumer Should Be REPLACED?". Thus far 86K votes, 89% HELL YES, 9% NO an 2% NOT SURE. I figured all you lefties may wanna get your votes in for your favorite Democrats Nan and Chuckie.

OBOY! An Internets poll! What could be more credible/useful/legitimate/worthy of my time than that.

Oh I know. Counting the hairs on my wrists.

Another note on The Hill snapshot. Notice one was released 5 hours ago for Biden's has had 14K views but the one released 3 days ago on The Hill also has 14K views and CBS only got 26K for a Christmas message from three days ago.

Another interesting part in looking at those figures is how many views they have had. That got me to wondering so I looked to see who's Christmas message was most popular. The Trump's hands down.

CURIOUS, Rodi, maybe some of the more scientifically and mathematically erudite Leftists here can explain to us how a guy SO POPULAR as JOE BIDEN only gets 4.8% of the views as the VERY UNPOPULAR, HATED and DISLIKE Donald Trump?

(91K + 737K) / (14K + 26K) = 4.8%

Unless Trump is NOT so disliked and Joe ISN'T so popular.

Wait........wut?

They have done a swell job. Why on earth would anyone want to replace ice cream Nancy and Chuck U Schumer?

CURIOUS, Rodi, maybe some of the more scientifically and mathematically erudite Leftists here can explain to us how a guy SO POPULAR as JOE BIDEN only gets 4.8% of the views as the VERY UNPOPULAR, HATED and DISLIKE Donald Trump?

(91K + 737K) / (14K + 26K) = 4.8%

Unless Trump is NOT so disliked and Joe ISN'T so popular.
It all shows and leas to the truth when one searches a little bit doesn't it. The question now is what will be done about as I do not think the few that are so full of hate and arrogance will be able to stand once that majority decides they are absolutely not going to take it any longer. Hopefully the so called leaders will end this fiasco and mess that they have helped foment soon before a lot of people start getting hurt by actions of those who will not stand still politely and lose their country to thieves.

That’s a question only the residents of California's 12th congressional district and state of New York have the authority to decide, not rightwing blind partisan hacks.

That’s a question only the residents of California's 12th congressional district and state of New York have the authority to decide, not rightwing blind partisan hacks.
Being I have no doubt there is rampant election fraud in many areas how do we know that the people haven't tried to vote them out but failed due to reoccurring vote rigging?

OBOY! An Internets poll! What could be more credible/useful/legitimate/worthy of my time than that.

Pelosi need to be replaced because her leadership cost Democrats House Seats this last election...

If the Senate is flipped then I believe Schumer shouldn’t be the Senate Majority Leader and it should be someone like Warren or Duckworth...

If the GOP keep the Senate they should remove McConnell and go with someone like Collins or Romney...

Pelosi need to be replaced because her leadership cost Democrats House Seats this last election...

If the Senate is flipped then I believe Schumer shouldn’t be the Senate Majority Leader and it should be someone like Warren or Duckworth...

If the GOP keep the Senate they should remove McConnell and go with someone like Collins or Romney...

That's all up to the political parties. They'll do whatever they think works.

My post is merely mocking an OP who thinks an internet poll --- on Youtube no less --- is some kind of legitimate "measure" of something.

Btw from what I understand it's not possible for the Senate to "flip". It could tie though.

That's all up to the political parties. They'll do whatever they think works.

My post is merely mocking an OP who thinks an internet poll --- on Youtube no less --- is some kind of legitimate "measure" of something.

Btw from what I understand it's not possible for the Senate to "flip". It could tie though.

True on the tie part... Unless someone like Romney goes rogue because of McConnell...

HMM. Curious. How does a pair of characters like these two only get 9-11% supportive vote, yet Joe Biden gets more votes than all of human history yet Joe is nothing but an extension of THEIR views, plans and policies????

I mean, Joe's not going to do anything different from these two who have an 89% negative rating!

Kinda makes me wonder HOW JOE GOT 81 MILLION VOTES supporting policies with an 89% unpopular/reject rating without a whole lotta CHEATING AND FRAUD. :shok:

Or are Americans that freeking stupid?
Joe isn’t going to do anything different than Don. Somehow foolish partisans of the two major crime families haven’t figured this out.

If most of those votes are from republicans and they want Nancy and chuck gone, then I want them to stay.

Get rid of Mitch. He is a terrible representative for your party.

Forum List

Back