you may force Trump out of The White House & even out of political life altogether, but...what will you do with the 74 million who voted for him?

Those who are so simplistic as to believe that once he disappears, those who seriously disagree with the Left will also evaporate, are going to be quite surprised. The next contender may be WORSE from the POV of the radical Left/Globalist scum in America.

Some of the 74 million will move to the Left.

No, really. They will become Bernie Bros. or fans of whoever replaces him. Tulsi, probably.

Some will sulk and never vote again.

Some will join other cults.

Most will keep voting Republican no matter what.

All of them will continue to swallow and parrot whatever new manufactured bullshit is fed to them. Because like the man said, "You can fool some of the people all of the time."

We let them ride the Trump lightning. He splits the party. Democrats win by default.

Easy peasy. :)
HELL YEAH!
Then you can celebrate 8% inflation, $5 fuel, millions of invading beaners and forced vaccinations for eternity!
I’m looking forward to relocating to an all white nation in Europe where I can celebrate as I watch you filthy whacks burn the place to the ground.
WoooooHooooo!

HELL YEAH!
Then you can celebrate 8% inflation, $5 fuel, millions of invading beaners and forced vaccinations for eternity!
I’m looking forward to relocating to an all white nation in Europe where I can celebrate as I watch you filthy whacks burn the place to the ground.
WoooooHooooo!
Why don't you just cut to the chase, save everyone the time and relocate right now?...BTW, good luck finding an all white nation in Europe. :auiqs.jpg:

Repubs need to remember how to win elections.
Now all they do is throw red meat to their base, and that is losing elections.

As an unknown, Trump won.

2024 will be a "jump ball", with new people running for president from both parties.
After 4-years of Biden and the democrat policies in-effect, we'll see who learned from 2022.

Nothing is going to change until the DemonRats get their chance and take control to enact their radical ideas. We let them run the system into the ground ala Agenda 30 and then they will be held accountable to REBUILD. The Left has no idea how to rebuild anything because all the Democrats do is REDISTRIBUTE WEALTH THAT THE RIGHT CREATES. Are we going to see Liberals and Lefties creating millions of good paying jobs ????? NO

If you are under 40, you are fooked because millions of NEW GUESTS from Latin America is going to drive the labor rates down big time. ( Yes, they can work,,,,they do so through Temp Agencies). My bud works at a machine shop that hires illegals for 7$ hr and they pay no benefits; they have been doing this for over 20 years.

Forum List

Back