You know what I want from my government?

[
I love when a progressive gets painted into a corner and has to backpedal. The "subtleties of nuance"? Really? Why not just say exactly what you mean? Why not just be clear and concise? Oh wait - that's right - you were. And now you're trying to get out of your own position once Kaz exposed the flaws in it.

I was clear and concise. Only a moron wouldn't see that. Are you a moron? <psst, don't answer. It was a rhetorical question. You get that nuance?>

Grumps,

Kaz is a anti-government and that makes him a real moron!

You couldn't pay me to live in the US. Well, you could pay me about $2 million to live in the US and I might think about it.
So you'd live in a country you despise for money? You'd essentially sell your soul for money? Wow. Vintage progressive. No character. No integrity. It's all about money.

I don't despise America. The US has many great qualities. Just not as many as Australia or NZ. And your political system sux. But that aside, there are many good things about the place. What I do despise are American neocon whackjobs. If ever their was a pox on the world it would be them/you.

BTW, how come so many retards/whackjobs/neocon losers like yourself have to have words like "Patriot" and "American" and "Eagle" blah, blah, blah in their user names. Are you that insecure that you might be seen as a 'real' American that you have to reinforce you low self-esteem by letting everybody know how 'truly American' you are?

So explain how being a stereotypical Democrat makes you somehow above the fray again

Can you give me an international perspective on the election again by your saying you suck Hillary's clit again? I mean wow, as an American, that's a perspective I've never heard before. Well, except from every Democrat in the United States. Very educational

Yeah, because you know, I really like Hillary. Even though I have said on many occasions that Rubio and maybe even Jeb would have been better. But you get so caught up in your 'gotcha' moments, you forget to read posts properly. Go figure. How surprising.

[
I love when a progressive gets painted into a corner and has to backpedal. The "subtleties of nuance"? Really? Why not just say exactly what you mean? Why not just be clear and concise? Oh wait - that's right - you were. And now you're trying to get out of your own position once Kaz exposed the flaws in it.

I was clear and concise. Only a moron wouldn't see that. Are you a moron? <psst, don't answer. It was a rhetorical question. You get that nuance?>

Yep, you clearly and concisely believe every gastrointestinal emission from Hillary's ass.

Time out, she's hacking up another lung ...

[

Grumps,

Kaz is a anti-government and that makes him a real moron!

Yes, intellectually aware know like you do that government can make better decisions over your life than you can. Hmm. As sad as that is, you have a point ...

[

Yep, you clearly and concisely believe every gastrointestinal emission from Hillary's ass.

I don't 'believer' anything. I do know she is infinitely better qualified and a better person than Trump to be president. And you know what? That's not a great thing. Shows how low politics has gotten in your little Utopia.

Can you give me an international perspective on the election again by your saying you suck Hillary's clit again? I mean wow, as an American, that's a perspective I've never heard before. Well, except from every Democrat in the United States. Very educational

Yeah, because you know, I really like Hillary. Even though I have said on many occasions that Rubio and maybe even Jeb would have been better. But you get so caught up in your 'gotcha' moments, you forget to read posts properly. Go figure. How surprising.

Nothing you ever said to me, all you ever said to me is Hillary? Where do I start sucking?

[

I don't 'believer' anything. I do know she is infinitely better qualified and a better person than Trump to be president. And you know what? That's not a great thing. Shows how low politics has gotten in your little Utopia.

Believe me, I much whether had Bernie sanders! The real good thing about Clinton is 1. she has experience and 2. is going to fight the tea party trash.

[

Exactly, you're lies again exposed ...

[

Believe me, I much whether had Bernie sanders! The real good thing about Clinton is 1. she has experience and 2. is going to fight the tea party trash.

What use is her "experience" if she doesn't remember it? Hundreds of times now ...

My government fails me. THEY ignore the infrastructure, build things nobody needs, go to war with counties that isn't a threat to us.THEY like to tell us WHAT WE NEED! Isn't government supposed to work the other way around? We tell THEM what we NEED?

Sorry. I am old school. I expect our government to follow the will of the people.What happened to that? Our so called representatives mostly end up as weak kneed liberals pandering to monied speculators . And we end up with light rail that benefits contractors, realtors and few others. Nobody here in Colorado asked for or wanted light rail. Nope. Are you kidding me?

The woman has demonstrated that she's too irresponsible to handle sensitive material of our country to be trusted. I don't think that's better qualified. And to be honest, if she was not Hillary, Trump would have a much easier time getting clearance to enter the White House as a citizen than Hillary.

The woman has demonstrated that she's too irresponsible to handle sensitive material of our country to be trusted. I don't think that's better qualified. And to be honest, if she was not Hillary, Trump would have a much easier time getting clearance to enter the White House as a citizen than Hillary.

I disagree. She is infinitely more trustworthy than Trump, which isn't great. As time goes on, I'm reasonably sure Rubio or Bush would have beaten her. Maybe Cruz, too...Yet the rabble wanted Trump.

Forum List

Back