You Know It Backfired Badly: Biden Now Desperately Trying to Backpedal His Despicable Speech

This is total bullshit. There are conservatives and Libertarians right here on USMB who aren't MAGA Republicans.

And if you are a Libertarian, you are, by definition, not a Republican - you're a libertarian.

You're stupid as shit.
You absolute dumbfuck, Biden is the one calling anyone who disagrees with him “MAGA Republicans.”

Maybe you didn’t pay attention to that speech, but some people with working brains did.

130 Capitol Police injured

MAGA Fascist thugs were roaming the halls demanding to know where the Congress members and Pence were
One was found with zip tie handcuffs ready to take prisoners
I suspect Ziptie Guy was a plant by the CIA or FBI. He sure had that look, vaulting over the chairseats like an action hero.

I suspect Ziptie Guy was a plant by the CIA or FBI. He sure had that look, vaulting over the chairseats like an action hero.

Jesus Fucking Christ

Do you guys ever tire of the same old sick bullshit?
Any news you don’t like is either fake or a plant from the other side

Rinse/Repeat

You Know It Backfired Badly:

Biden Now Desperately Trying to Backpedal His Despicable Speech​

1 Sep 2022 ~~ By Nick Arama

Joe Biden is getting all kinds of backlash from the despicable speech he delivered last night at Independence Hall in Philadelphia, attacking millions of Americans who want to “Make America Great Again” and supporting President Donald Trump.

We covered some of the hot takes, with many people comparing his unprecedented attacks to Communist or Nazi-like tactics, Biden acting like the fascist he was accusing others of being. They also hit on the visuals with the improper use of the Marines and the evil blood-red backdrop.
Among the hot take was Trump who chastised Biden for essentially threatening Americans and saying if Biden doesn’t want to make America great again he shouldn’t be representing America. Trump also called going after Americans like that insane.
Even CNN bashed Biden for the use of the Marines in such a speech. On the other hand, CNN also reportedly softened the look of the visuals so it didn’t look as bad.
~Snip~
Biden continued to backpedal from the Independence Hall speech. “When people voted for Donald Trump and support him now, they weren’t voting for attacking the capitol, they weren’t voting for overruling an election. They were voting for a philosophy that he put forward.” He claimed that he was just talking about the failure to acknowledge when elections were won.
Too late, we heard what you said, you very much were attacking all those people who did nothing to deserve it, who aren’t violent or extremist, but whom you essentially declared Enemies of the State.
Biden today: "I don't consider any Trump supporter a threat to the country. Biden last night: "Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our Republic." pic.twitter.com/lO8rVceUQd
— Washington Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) September 2, 2022
Biden today: "I don't consider any Trump supporter to be a threat to the country."​
Biden yesterday: https://t.co/4xcLMjn2zx
— Charlie Spiering (@charliespiering) September 2, 2022
So he just wants us to pretend he didn’t say it and ignore everything he said last night? What kind of ridiculous administration is this? They can’t even do evil oppressive government right, they’re that messed up.
But you know what a failure this all was when he immediately has to backtrack from it the next morning.

Commentary"
So, now Biden says he doesn’t think Trump supporters are enemies or terrorists unless they question the election, so there’s that. A genuine walking back, huh?Last night Joey went whole hog evil and it didn’t work because he’s an insecure, weak, and stupid man. If he believed a word he said it would be imperative to the safety of the Republic that he forcefully reiterate his claims when called upon to do so. He didn’t because he’s a coward

"​

Trump said to peacefully let you voice be heard, sorry but your narrative doesn't add up. Especially when the trespassers started before Trump's speech was over.

And then?
Once the riot turned violent and he was urged to stop it

He watched on TV and giggled

Jesus Fucking Christ

Do you guys ever tire of the same old sick bullshit?
Any news you don’t like is either fake or a plant from the other side

Rinse/Repeat
Why not? You saw the film of that guy, he sure didn't look like a hippie or prepper.

And we've heard nothing more about him, or at least I haven't. Yeah, I think the zip-ties were law enforcement. Of course they slipped some guys in there; could very well have been the Secret Service. Really, it would be the smart thing to do in a rapidly changing, unpredictable situation.

Why not? You saw the film of that guy, he sure didn't look like a hippie or prepper.

And we've heard nothing more about him, or at least I haven't. Yeah, I think the zip-ties were law enforcement. Of course they slipped some guys in there; could very well have been the Secret Service. Really, it would be the smart thing to do in a rapidly changing, unpredictable situation.
Go back to your MAGA denial games

I ain’t playing

You Know It Backfired Badly:

Biden Now Desperately Trying to Backpedal His Despicable Speech​

1 Sep 2022 ~~ By Nick Arama

Joe Biden is getting all kinds of backlash from the despicable speech he delivered last night at Independence Hall in Philadelphia, attacking millions of Americans who want to “Make America Great Again” and supporting President Donald Trump.

We covered some of the hot takes, with many people comparing his unprecedented attacks to Communist or Nazi-like tactics, Biden acting like the fascist he was accusing others of being. They also hit on the visuals with the improper use of the Marines and the evil blood-red backdrop.
Among the hot take was Trump who chastised Biden for essentially threatening Americans and saying if Biden doesn’t want to make America great again he shouldn’t be representing America. Trump also called going after Americans like that insane.
Even CNN bashed Biden for the use of the Marines in such a speech. On the other hand, CNN also reportedly softened the look of the visuals so it didn’t look as bad.
~Snip~
Biden continued to backpedal from the Independence Hall speech. “When people voted for Donald Trump and support him now, they weren’t voting for attacking the capitol, they weren’t voting for overruling an election. They were voting for a philosophy that he put forward.” He claimed that he was just talking about the failure to acknowledge when elections were won.
Too late, we heard what you said, you very much were attacking all those people who did nothing to deserve it, who aren’t violent or extremist, but whom you essentially declared Enemies of the State.
Biden today: "I don't consider any Trump supporter a threat to the country. Biden last night: "Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our Republic." pic.twitter.com/lO8rVceUQd
— Washington Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) September 2, 2022
Biden today: "I don't consider any Trump supporter to be a threat to the country."​
Biden yesterday: https://t.co/4xcLMjn2zx
— Charlie Spiering (@charliespiering) September 2, 2022
So he just wants us to pretend he didn’t say it and ignore everything he said last night? What kind of ridiculous administration is this? They can’t even do evil oppressive government right, they’re that messed up.
But you know what a failure this all was when he immediately has to backtrack from it the next morning.

Commentary"
So, now Biden says he doesn’t think Trump supporters are enemies or terrorists unless they question the election, so there’s that. A genuine walking back, huh?Last night Joey went whole hog evil and it didn’t work because he’s an insecure, weak, and stupid man. If he believed a word he said it would be imperative to the safety of the Republic that he forcefully reiterate his claims when called upon to do so. He didn’t because he’s a coward

"​
Why would he do that? Have you ever heard of the pot calling the kettle black? Resurfaced video EXPOSES Trump calling Democrats ‘FASCIST’ on 2020 campaign trail

Yup. You notice how his face is never seen.

Forum List

Back