'I Feel Very Lucky': Jane Fonda, 84, announces she's been diagnosed with "very treatable" non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma(cancer), has started chemo treatments

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
All the best to the best. Not only is Jane Fonda a living legend, but she's a warrior and one of the most selfless activists of our time. We are beyond lucky to have her talent and fighting spirit.

FbrY5dnX0AARYO9

Jane Fonda lived long enough to know how wrong she was and apologize. That is all she can do. There have been strides in cancer treatment lately. I'm glad hers is treatable.

All the best to the best. Not only is Jane Fonda a living legend, but she's a warrior and one of the most selfless activists of our time. We are beyond lucky to have her talent and fighting spirit.

FbrY5dnX0AARYO9

Well she is an activist but beyond that, I totally disagree with your assessment of her. And, the 5 year survival rate of non Hodgkins is far, far below 80% in women 80 plus.

There is no way Jane Fonda can saddle up the way back machine and undo her actions. The best she can do is apologize.

Karma finally caught up with her.
Gosh, I wonder how she would feel if she were denied treatment and tortured all at the same time like those she betrayed during her visit to her buds in Nam.

dfgsdgdg.jpg

I think it's her Karma.

Before I joined the Army I didn't know how much many Americans hated this woman.
I was just a kid when she got on that NVA anti-aircraft gun and conspired with our communist enemies to protest the war.

But some people have long memories.
And Jane Fonda hasn't really improved her image since then.
She never passes on an opportunity to trash the country that has provided her with so much more than the rest of us.
She's been living the life that she seems to have resented for so many years.

Well, now she has announced that she has cancer....and I'm wondering why she thinks we should care.

I think the only reason she did so was to produce an angry response from the people she hates.
No anger here lady.

I think her days of being relevant ended over a decade ago.

So many better people than her have died in the last few years....this is just one less Ahole to have to listen to at award ceremonies, cocktail parties, and rich and famous get-togethers.
Perhaps we won't be seeing her in any more movies playing the same part....an angry woman in charge of a big company.
That seems to be all she can play these days.
She's pretty much Al Pacino in a skirt.
I expect her to start being put up for a ton of awards now.
Maybe that's the reason she made the announcement.

View attachment 691126

I think it's her Karma.

Before I joined the Army I didn't know how much many Americans hated this woman.
I was just a kid when she got on that NVA anti-aircraft gun and conspired with our communist enemies to protest the war.

But some people have long memories.
And Jane Fonda hasn't really improved her image since then.
She never passes on an opportunity to trash the country that has provided her with so much more than the rest of us.
She's been living the life that she seems to have resented for so many years.

Well, now she has announced that she has cancer....and I'm wondering why she thinks we should care.

I think the only reason she did so was to produce an angry response from the people she hates.
No anger here lady.

I think her days of being relevant ended over a decade ago.

So many better people than her have died in the last few years....this is just one less Ahole to have to listen to at award ceremonies, cocktail parties, and rich and famous get-togethers.
Perhaps we won't be seeing her in any more movies playing the same part....an angry woman in charge of a big company.
That seems to be all she can play these days.
She's pretty much Al Pacino in a skirt.
I expect her to start being put up for a ton of awards now.
Maybe that's the reason she made the announcement.

You didn't know that Jane Fonda just wrapped up a 7 year run on a Netflix hit show. And that only because she wanted to retire. Otherwise Grace and Frankie would still be on.

Yes, staying relevant by betraying her country and marrying a billionaire.

Oh, the hardships she must have endured.

View attachment 690956
Like a lot of wealthy people, she chose the right parents. Do you wanna talk about the hardships endured by a former president who stole Top Secret documents for who knows what reason?

Forum List

Back