You just can't make crap like this up!

Mikey, I'm saying this because I love you as a friend so please listen very carefully what I'm going to tell you alright? There's no shame in therapy,... And switching to decaf

Ok, I will hunt you...unless you want to marry me!

Yep. Authoritarian leftists really are that hypocritical and stoooopid.

Time to either either fess up, and go independent, or look like a total douche.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. The elite politicians really do want to strip folks of their liberty. They really are psychopaths. Admit it now?

:dunno:
One of 'em is, for sure, and let's not start a discussion of "stupid" because I listen, watch, and read about stupid tumphugging politicians every day.

The liberals around here alway try and make the claim that the 2nd is about hunting and it's not possible to fight the government with small arms.
Yet they want to arm the Ukrainians to fight the russians. :cuckoo:
So which is it liberals?
First I hear of the "hunting" concept relative to the 2nd. One person is "stooopid" and it does not
translate into every one else, yes?

Ok, I will hunt you...unless you want to marry me!

I'm already taken, but I wouldn't mind officially adopting you as a brother. :) You're certainly irritating me right now like a brother anyways. :rolleyes: But I still love you anyways. :badgrin:

I'm already taken, but I wouldn't mind officially adopting you as a brother. :) You're certainly irritating me right now like a brother anyways. :rolleyes: But I still love you anyways. :badgrin:
No soup for you!

Did I call Biden stupid? Really? Let me clear up your misunderstanding. "Stupid" are people like you who respond with comments like yours.

No stupid is every time you post a topic or respond to one as that's the only thing you know how to write.

Forum List

Back