You had it and you blew it.

...This will be the time it gets fixed.
This should be the time that burned-out stores in inner-city ghetto $hithole$ do NOT get rebuilt... the charred hulks should be allowed to stand for decades.

As a passive economic reminder not to do it again, and as an economic disincentive, and as a scarecrow designed to spook other businesses into leaving.
You donā€™t have that power. ;)

plenty of hunting hiking and fishing gear
The doctors' prescriptions are getting awfully fishy in that part of town. Too much quackery and it's duck-hunting season.
for those who donā€™t have health care access or education access to keep society functional.
Crooked-ass doctors are cutting us up unnecessarily to pay off their astronomical medical school debt.

You cannot protect yourself or your property from the mob. The way you protect yourself from the mob is to make sure the mob isnt mad as hell about inequality.

Wrong. All those big scary "assault rifles" and high capacity magazines you clowns piss your pants over? They're for your mobs.

But you're right about one thing - I am currently watching it unfold on TV. I'm watching absolute morons think they will alter the government - the government THEY KEEP VOTING FOR - by burning down their local auto parts stores and hair salons.

The fuck do I care if you burn your own house down? Have a ball. Come near mine and see how long you last.
You canā€™t fight numbers Rambo and you canā€™t stay awake forever. It is a fact that large numbers of oppressed populations always overthrow their oppressors. Always. Itā€™s way easier to share a piece of prosperity than to fight everyone for your pile of dirt.

Put your money where your mouth is, tough guy. Take your "protests" to red country. I dare ya.
Funny. Seems like youā€™re the one trying to be the ā€œtoughā€ guy.. on your keyboard. I definitely have more than you, and if I donā€™t you must be killing it, nice job. You donā€™t understand the protests/riots. You think black or poor people are stupid. People are desperate, not stupid, and will do desperate things. How do you keep people from doing desperate things? Keep them from being desperate. Sitting in you trailer you must understand that.

Didn't you just claim in a previous post to be a 1%r?

Dude, I live in a suburban castle as a 1%er in the south

Seems you did. If you actually believe what you say then give all your wealth away to these "desperate" folks you're so passionately defending, ya fuckin hypocrite.
Thatā€™s a tired cop out from people who have no argument. Welcome to that club. Iā€™m no Zuckerberg unfortunately so my individual charity doesnā€™t move the needle. I could pay more in taxes though and it wouldnā€™t change my lifestyle and so could Zuckerbergs and corporations.

Those with means should be paying ore.

...Well you just went from wishing it to now telling me it will happen. You are just making shit up. ;) ;)
From "Wish" to "Future Reality"... kinda cool, isn't it?

Now... based on past performance in city after city... you go right ahead and tell me that...

1. external business owners aren't going to abandon their burnt-out stores and re-build elsewhere where they're better appreciated (and safer)

2. external financiers aren't going to pull out of those areas and stop funding projects for a generation or so until the memories fade

3. external insurance companies aren't going to jack-up premiums for coverage of business in those areas until they're prohibitively high

It's happened time and again and again and again and again, city after city.

But... yeah... I'm just making $hit up...

You tell 'em, Sparky. :auiqs.jpg:

I notice you conveniently removed your own post from the quote, which is odd and takes more effort than just pushing the reply button.

Is it because everyone knows what you meant by "they"?

I think that quite likely.

Then you havenā€™t been paying any attention to my posts for several years. I despise the ā€œreply stackā€ that occurs when one doesnā€™t trim it out of a reply. I always remove everything before what I am responding to.

ā€œTheyā€ was used in reference to the protestors, regardless of age, sex, race, etc... if you choose not to believe that itā€™s your problem not mine.

Have a nice evening.
I'm sure I know the "they" to whom you are referring.
So, let's get this straight.

A white cop murders an unarmed black man and thousands of UNARMED black and white people show up to protest his brutal killing.
And this is just terrible.

Yet prior to this, a group of ARMED white guys show up on the Michigan governor's doorstep because they think preventing the spread of a pandemic is infringing on their freedom.

And this is reasonable????

200415-michigan-protest-video-tease__415481.focal-760x428.jpg
You JUST GOING TO IGNORE THE THOUSANDS RIOTING BURNING LOOTING AND ASSAULTING OTHERS? No one complains about PEACEFUL Protests except the left.

What's the death count so far?
There's literally a protest in every major city today and very few actual arrests.
Why don't you calm down?
The people protesting didn't start the problem.
Assholes like Derek Chauvin did.
And all the white cops who shot unarmed black men and women before him.
hahhahahahah you fkd up--Floyd started the problem..and:
MBown
ASterling
EGarner
etc
.....the cops aren't sitting around saying ''let's go get us a N***ER'''...the CRIMINALS starts it....actually the black culture that breeds criminals....it starts with kids having kids---financially, mentally, etc unready
..you don't stop weeds [ problems] by pulling the leaves out--you do it by getting at the ROOT of the problem
I donā€™t care who started this shit, cops have been out of control for decades,
You cannot protect yourself or your property from the mob. The way you protect yourself from the mob is to make sure the mob isnt mad as hell about inequality.

Wrong. All those big scary "assault rifles" and high capacity magazines you clowns piss your pants over? They're for your mobs.

But you're right about one thing - I am currently watching it unfold on TV. I'm watching absolute morons think they will alter the government - the government THEY KEEP VOTING FOR - by burning down their local auto parts stores and hair salons.

The fuck do I care if you burn your own house down? Have a ball. Come near mine and see how long you last.
You canā€™t fight numbers Rambo and you canā€™t stay awake forever. It is a fact that large numbers of oppressed populations always overthrow their oppressors. Always. Itā€™s way easier to share a piece of prosperity than to fight everyone for your pile of dirt.
nope. Read a history book. Thereā€™s been political movements that have used the oppressor/oppressed rhetoric and become the new oppressors while killing a dozen million or so in their wake. People usually stay oppressed. Thereā€™s a few examples of uprisings that pretty quickly get snuffed out like Spartacus. You could cite the American, French, and Swiss revolutions, maybe a couple others as overthrowing oppressors...but the rest of human history is a fuck ton of slavery committed by every single tribe, city, nation, etc.

And there is no institutional oppression against blacks. Name the law or policy if there is. Blacks have it better in America than any other country out there. To say they are oppressed here is a joke, and a bitch ass mind set. There is a problem with police training for sure that effects all races in America. As a matter of fact it affects whites worse than blacks. However, what the black community is seeing is where the rubber meets the road. 20% of black men are felons despite only making up 13% of the population. So, blacks are experiencing loose justification policing at a greater rate, even though per capita itā€™s hurting whites more...just less white people are seeing the problem. Police misconduct against white is no where near as a juicy story for media than against blacks that absolutely dominates the media for weeks. So a white dude gets shot by cops shouting orders that he doesnā€™t hear because he has headphones in, and no one ever hears about it. Believe me, whitey is getting murked by the police too, the media just doesnā€™t care.

The death of George Floyd was equally reviled by left and right. For a moment I thought there might be a chance to bridge the ever expanding divide between blue and red. But in less than 48 hours you leftists reminded us just what kind of feral degenerates you are when you started burning down cities & destroying livelihoods. Again.

It's not about "change". It was never about "change". You've once again proven that you despise a society of law and order. You're a bunch of miserable fucks who will not be satiated until everyone is just as miserable as you are.

You will fail.
These riots are really about the real pandemic in America: TDS.

These maggots want to burn the country down because they are frustrated no one is buying into their Marxist bullshit. They know their candidate is complete retard who canā€™t string two sentences together.

external business owners, financiers and insurance companies will establish those conditions... quietly... legally... too high a risk...
It's always the same local Chamber of Commerce with all the same "locally owned" chain franchises, isn't it?
external insurance companies aren't going to jack-up premiums for coverage of business in those areas until they're prohibitively high
They "redline" the neighborhood and it's the exact same red-light district no matter what. The local girls can't tell the outside gentlemen no for fear they'd close their outside pocketbooks and the "local" economy would collapse.

The death of George Floyd was equally reviled by left and right. For a moment I thought there might be a chance to bridge the ever expanding divide between blue and red. But in less than 48 hours you leftists reminded us just what kind of feral degenerates you are when you started burning down cities & destroying livelihoods. Again.

It's not about "change". It was never about "change". You've once again proven that you despise a society of law and order. You're a bunch of miserable fucks who will not be satiated until everyone is just as miserable as you are.

You will fail.

These maggots want to burn the country down because they are frustrated no one is buying into their Marxist bullshit. They know their candidate is complete retard who canā€™t string two sentences together.
Nope. Thatā€™s what you wish. Itā€™s called projection.

You will fail.

Nope. Thatā€™s what you wish. Itā€™s called projection.
Uh-huh, Iā€™m looting and rioting?
All the rioters are leftwing maggots. They are calling cops the KKK, and ranting about President Trump.

So, let's get this straight.

A white cop murders an unarmed black man and thousands of UNARMED black and white people show up to protest his brutal killing.
And this is just terrible.

Yet prior to this, a group of ARMED white guys show up on the Michigan governor's doorstep because they think preventing the spread of a pandemic is infringing on their freedom.

And this is reasonable????

200415-michigan-protest-video-tease__415481.focal-760x428.jpg

I don't see any fires behind them.

You like CNN seem to be UNABLE to tell the difference between peaceful protest and a riot.

Those people are damn fine Americans.

Peaceful protests don't involve people threatening others with guns.
You're a fucking bi-assed moron.

Carrying a gun is not threatening, except to a hoplophobe. Drawing the gun, pointing the gun, those would be threatening but neither happened during the peaceful protests.

You will fail.
You forgot to prove who burned what and their political affiliation.

ANTIFA is not one big organization run by one guy.
I never said it was. ANTIFA cops spread disinformation and accuse their enemies of being "antifascist" which isn't quite the same same thing, but all the same it's enough to land you in jail and end your working career.

Forum List

Back