You had it and you blew it.

The death of George Floyd was equally reviled by left and right. For a moment I thought there might be a chance to bridge the ever expanding divide between blue and red. But in less than 48 hours you leftists reminded us just what kind of feral degenerates you are when you started burning down cities & destroying livelihoods. Again.

It's not about "change". It was never about "change". You've once again proven that you despise a society of law and order. You're a bunch of miserable fucks who will not be satiated until everyone is just as miserable as you are.

You will fail.
You stupid mother fucker We tried kneeling and you dumb f-ers didn't like that Now you get riots
That a pretty big leap, kneeling to burning down 170 business in one city alone, as well as insurmountable looting. That’s happening all over. This behavior in inexcusable, plain and simple. People are already having a hard enough time finding work as it is, and now you’re going to burn down peoples jobs and livelihoods? The cop in question is getting charged with murder. There’s your justice. Yet the looting and burning still continues. We all know what this is. This is an excuse to steal some shit and burn shit down. It’s absurd.

I notice you conveniently removed your own post from the quote, which is odd and takes more effort than just pushing the reply button.

Is it because everyone knows what you meant by "they"?

I think that quite likely.

Then you haven’t been paying any attention to my posts for several years. I despise the “reply stack” that occurs when one doesn’t trim it out of a reply. I always remove everything before what I am responding to.

“They” was used in reference to the protestors, regardless of age, sex, race, etc... if you choose not to believe that it’s your problem not mine.

Have a nice evening.
I'm sure I know the "they" to whom you are referring.

So, let's get this straight.

A white cop murders an unarmed black man and thousands of UNARMED black and white people show up to protest his brutal killing.
And this is just terrible.

Yet prior to this, a group of ARMED white guys show up on the Michigan governor's doorstep because they think preventing the spread of a pandemic is infringing on their freedom.

And this is reasonable????

200415-michigan-protest-video-tease__415481.focal-760x428.jpg
You JUST GOING TO IGNORE THE THOUSANDS RIOTING BURNING LOOTING AND ASSAULTING OTHERS? No one complains about PEACEFUL Protests except the left.

What's the death count so far?
There's literally a protest in every major city today and very few actual arrests.
Why don't you calm down?
The people protesting didn't start the problem.
Assholes like Derek Chauvin did.
And all the white cops who shot unarmed black men and women before him.
hahhahahahah you fkd up--Floyd started the problem..and:
MBown
ASterling
EGarner
etc
.....the cops aren't sitting around saying ''let's go get us a N***ER'''...the CRIMINALS starts it....actually the black culture that breeds criminals....it starts with kids having kids---financially, mentally, etc unready
..you don't stop weeds [ problems] by pulling the leaves out--you do it by getting at the ROOT of the problem

What??? You don't buy that the MiniHapless cop was out hunting himself up a random innocent blac man to kill, then after 19years he finally saw one and then deliberately killed him in front 10 cameras and 50 witnesses???
...it's possible he wanted to kill a black man----but the chances of that are astronomically low..
..godamn ---he wasn't trying to kill him---the only way I can think that people think he wanted to kill him, is that they are insane---insane from MSM LIES

Well, we now know he didn't die from a knee on his necks, anyway, and I'm glad he got to experience some of the terror he inflicted on people he committed crimes against, like the woman who was beaten during that home invasion the gun thug finally got caught for, no doubt one of many he got away with.

Last edited:
Guess what you bitches are going to do about the rioting? Sit back and watch it on TV. Riots will stop when rioters want to stop. You cannot protect yourself or your property from the mob. The way you protect yourself from the mob is to make sure the mob isnt mad as hell about inequality. Two choices bitches. Work on a more equitable society or chamber your guns and hope you dont run out when the mob comes for you.

lol you and your 'radical rioters' are jokes, just cowards hiding in mobs of other thugs. WE note that you punks never go after your gangbanger hangouts, where your heroic serial killers operate from and terrorize entire section of cities, killing a lot more black people every week. You're just chickenshits who avoid the Burbs where a high proportion of armed white people live, and you only have the mass looting and burnings in cities run by black pols. Nobody gives a shit about you and fellow faggots' empty threats, we mainly just laugh at you stupid morons burning down and looting their own neighborhoods and black businesses. The majority of the U.S. gets by just fine without setting foot in your self-created shitholes, we treat your neighborhoods kind of like wildlife preserves and theme parks for you feral animals to kill and eat each other in your natural habitats, burned out slums and needle infested parks.

Guess what you bitches are going to do about the rioting? Sit back and watch it on TV. Riots will stop when rioters want to stop. You cannot protect yourself or your property from the mob. The way you protect yourself from the mob is to make sure the mob isnt mad as hell about inequality. Two choices bitches. Work on a more equitable society or chamber your guns and hope you dont run out when the mob comes for you.
So you cheer riots mayhem and criminal behavior. You definitely ARE the poster boy for the left.

The death of George Floyd was equally reviled by left and right. For a moment I thought there might be a chance to bridge the ever expanding divide between blue and red. But in less than 48 hours you leftists reminded us just what kind of feral degenerates you are when you started burning down cities & destroying livelihoods. Again.

It's not about "change". It was never about "change". You've once again proven that you despise a society of law and order. You're a bunch of miserable fucks who will not be satiated until everyone is just as miserable as you are.

You will fail.
STOP KILLING BLACK PEOPLE!!!

Shutup, idiot.

View attachment 343020

View attachment 343022

Is this graph for real and accurate?!!! This is truly insane and nothing close to the truth that we have been dictated to and about. Really for a very long time now. This pisses me off and should the rest of you. SHOW THIS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW AND CAN!!!! NOW!!!!! There is a BUNCH of answering some people need to start doing and being held responsible for. How immoral and mentally ill.

Yep. It's derived from the FBI's unified crime reports.

You will fail.
STOP KILLING BLACK PEOPLE!!!

Tell them to stop acting like fucking animals and they won't get treated like animals.

You do realize that acting out in a violent manner does nothing to convince anyone that blacks are victims of police brutality right? If anything it justifies it.

One of the businesses burned down was a sports bar that was about to open, owned by a black couple who invested their life savings when he was a firefighters to open their own business. Now these fucking black animals burned it to the ground.

Exactly WHAT is this supposed to show people?

I saw that story. It was supposed to be some 'Teachable Moment' to generate pity for them, but during the story some woman blabbered abotu how the ritoers should go burn down city buildings and other businesses besides black businesses, so I lost all sympathy for the racist assholes.

You will fail.
You stupid mother fucker We tried kneeling and you dumb f-ers didn't like that Now you get riots
LOL fuck you I am going to write my senators and congressman and ask them to pass a bill for shoot to kill order for rioters that burn businesses.

lol you and your 'radical rioters' are jokes, just cowards hiding in mobs of other thugs. WE note that you punks never go after your gangbanger hangouts, where your heroic serial killers operate from and terrorize entire section of cities, killing a lot more black people every week. You're just chickenshits who avoid the Burbs where a high proportion of armed white people live, and you only have the mass looting and burnings in cities run by black pols. Nobody gives a shit about you and fellow faggots' empty threats, we mainly just laugh at you stupid morons burning down and looting their own neighborhoods and black businesses. The majority of the U.S. gets by just fine without setting foot in your self-created shitholes, we treat your neighborhoods kind of like wildlife preserves and theme parks for you feral animals to kill and eat each other in your natural habitats, burned out slums and needle infested parks.

This reminds me of why we need to seal off freeways that run through inner cities and re-route them around the outside of these Democrat cities, and quit endangering the lives of honest people by forcing them to drive through black and brown areas whre they might have car trouble or something and lose their lives.

So, let's get this straight.

A white cop murders an unarmed black man and thousands of UNARMED black and white people show up to protest his brutal killing.
And this is just terrible.

Yet prior to this, a group of ARMED white guys show up on the Michigan governor's doorstep because they think preventing the spread of a pandemic is infringing on their freedom.

And this is reasonable????

200415-michigan-protest-video-tease__415481.focal-760x428.jpg

How many buildings did they burn to the ground, moron?

Oh that's right - ZERO.

What a complete fucking tool you are.

You cannot protect yourself or your property from the mob. The way you protect yourself from the mob is to make sure the mob isnt mad as hell about inequality.

Wrong. All those big scary "assault rifles" and high capacity magazines you clowns piss your pants over? They're for your mobs.

But you're right about one thing - I am currently watching it unfold on TV. I'm watching absolute morons think they will alter the government - the government THEY KEEP VOTING FOR - by burning down their local auto parts stores and hair salons.

The fuck do I care if you burn your own house down? Have a ball. Come near mine and see how long you last.

I believe the protests that occurred a few days started peacefully. But the media was "looking for more". As they always do. Instead of wall-to-wall coverage of the Covid-19, why not spark a few riots around the country?

1590882909039.png

You cannot protect yourself or your property from the mob. The way you protect yourself from the mob is to make sure the mob isnt mad as hell about inequality.

Wrong. All those big scary "assault rifles" and high capacity magazines you clowns piss your pants over? They're for your mobs.

But you're right about one thing - I am currently watching it unfold on TV. I'm watching absolute morons think they will alter the government - the government THEY KEEP VOTING FOR - by burning down their local auto parts stores and hair salons.

The fuck do I care if you burn your own house down? Have a ball. Come near mine and see how long you last.
You can’t fight numbers Rambo and you can’t stay awake forever. It is a fact that large numbers of oppressed populations always overthrow their oppressors. Always. It’s way easier to share a piece of prosperity than to fight everyone for your pile of dirt.

You can’t fight numbers Rambo and you can’t stay awake forever. It is a fact that large numbers of oppressed populations always overthrow their oppressors. Always. It’s way easier to share a piece of prosperity than to fight everyone for your pile of dirt.

Put your money where your mouth is, tough guy. Take your "protests" to red country. I dare ya.

Dude, I live in a suburban castle as a 1%er in the south with plenty of hunting hiking and fishing gear. Don’t be a dumbass. I am simply telling you that prosperity has to reach the masses or everyone is screwed. I want to keep my shit but I’m willing to pay for those who don’t have health care access or education access to keep society functional.

Put your money where your mouth is, tough guy. Take your "protests" to red country. I dare ya.
Funny. Seems like you’re the one trying to be the “tough” guy.. on your keyboard. I definitely have more than you, and if I don’t you must be killing it, nice job. You don’t understand the protests/riots. You think black or poor people are stupid. People are desperate, not stupid, and will do desperate things. How do you keep people from doing desperate things? Keep them from being desperate. Sitting in you trailer you must understand that.

...This will be the time it gets fixed.
This should be the time that burned-out stores in inner-city ghetto $hithole$ do NOT get rebuilt... the charred hulks should be allowed to stand for decades.

As a passive economic reminder not to do it again, and as an economic disincentive, and as a scarecrow designed to spook other businesses into leaving.

You will fail.
I tend to look at it more simply. Those "feral degenerates" are mostly people who are seldom seen, the have-nots, who have come out of their run-down homes to come into the light, out into the world of the "haves," seeing how the society of law and order works for some but not all, at how these laws and orders permit some to get ahead while failing completely for themselves, and want to protest that, resentful, angry, because they simply want a shot at getting the same american dream that many others just take for granted.

Umm

No.

Funny. Seems like you’re the one trying to be the “tough” guy.. on your keyboard. I definitely have more than you, and if I don’t you must be killing it, nice job. You don’t understand the protests/riots. You think black or poor people are stupid. People are desperate, not stupid, and will do desperate things. How do you keep people from doing desperate things? Keep them from being desperate. Sitting in you trailer you must understand that.

Didn't you just claim in a previous post to be a 1%r?

Dude, I live in a suburban castle as a 1%er in the south

Seems you did. If you actually believe what you say then give all your wealth away to these "desperate" folks you're so passionately defending, ya fuckin hypocrite.

Forum List

Back