You had it and you blew it.

satrebil

Platinum Member
Oct 3, 2018
The death of George Floyd was equally reviled by left and right. For a moment I thought there might be a chance to bridge the ever expanding divide between blue and red. But in less than 48 hours you leftists reminded us just what kind of feral degenerates you are when you started burning down cities & destroying livelihoods. Again.

It's not about "change". It was never about "change". You've once again proven that you despise a society of law and order. You're a bunch of miserable fucks who will not be satiated until everyone is just as miserable as you are.

You will fail.

The death of George Floyd was equally reviled by left and right. For a moment I thought there might be a chance to bridge the ever expanding divide between blue and red. But in less than 48 hours you leftists reminded us just what kind of feral degenerates you are when you started burning down cities & destroying livelihoods. Again.

It's not about "change". It was never about "change". You've once again proven that you despise a society of law and order. You're a bunch of miserable fucks who will not be satiated until everyone is just as miserable as you are.

You will fail.
STOP KILLING BLACK PEOPLE!!!

You will fail.

Shutup, idiot.

blm.jpg

Yep. They see this as an opportunity to act out, to riot, to loot, and to behave exactly the way their detractors say they behave.

There WAS a chance to use this horrible event to promote a serious change. That opportunity is now gone.
Yo do realize it was a white guy who started the violence?

Umbrella man broke the first windows.

You will fail.
Its Progs and Prog run organizations that are killing most Black People.

I don't expect a PROG response, but the OP nailed it. Thing is by now we should be used to the Democrat base proving they're just talk-a-lots, and that somehow, someway they've grown accustomed to constant and continuous failure. The PROG elite and their tools have soured their heads via the internet "Gore built".

And as usual the American left LOSES THE ARGUMENT the moment they take to the streets and burn and loot their own town ! Fucking violent idiots !

Yeah they are IDIOTS for burning down black owned businesses, they act like kids who are exposing what they really are, hyper violent losers, who prefer drugs and brood mares over being productive human beings.

You will fail.

Regrettably the only way the radical American left will fail is if a leader rises in the next few years who is willing to use extreme force to purge it from our civilization or at least bring it to its knees for the foreseeable future. The problem with that? The level of authoritarianism unleashed in such a scenario will come back to not just bite all of us in our collective asses but flatten them and the nation as we know it, love it as well. See, the radical left has all along, for going on seven decades, been willing to resort to pure evil, genocide, direct violent action to advance their cultural and ideological war across the country, and in every facet of American life. But traditional conservative leaders (like any of them still exist, right?) have been addicted to compromise; to turning the other cheek and trying to damn the torpedoes, take the incoming hits. Until the American Right realizes that only overwhelming force and bloodshed can stem the rising tide of psycho radical leftism, that malignant tumor will continue to grow. However, once the Right recognizes and executes the only available option for ending radical leftism, if even temporarily, the heavens and earth will bleed red with the blood of sadists. Human nature is human destruction; cycle the historical cycle, turn the ancient wheel.

You will fail.

Shutup, idiot.

View attachment 343020

1590864060910.png

Is this graph for real and accurate?!!! This is truly insane and nothing close to the truth that we have been dictated to and about. Really for a very long time now. This pisses me off and should the rest of you. SHOW THIS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW AND CAN!!!! NOW!!!!! There is a BUNCH of answering some people need to start doing and being held responsible for. How immoral and mentally ill.

You will fail.
I tend to look at it more simply. Those "feral degenerates" are mostly people who are seldom seen, the have-nots, who have come out of their run-down homes to come into the light, out into the world of the "haves," seeing how the society of law and order works for some but not all, at how these laws and orders permit some to get ahead while failing completely for themselves, and want to protest that, resentful, angry, because they simply want a shot at getting the same american dream that many others just take for granted.

You will fail.
They are Lawless ones, best describing the progressive left is the Movie "Devils Advocate" with Al Pacino, eerily similar to their control or judges, lawyers, and always trying to protect their sexual deviants.

You will fail.

Get a grip.

You will fail.

Shutup, idiot.

View attachment 343020

View attachment 343022

Is this graph for real and accurate?!!! This is truly insane and nothing close to the truth that we have been dictated to and about. Really for a very long time now. This pisses me off and should the rest of you. SHOW THIS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW AND CAN!!!! NOW!!!!! There is a BUNCH of answering some people need to start doing and being held responsible for. How immoral and mentally ill.

You need two more bars.

Blacks killed by cops....

Whites killed by cops.....

And maybe two more.....

Cops killed by whites.....

Copes killed by blacks......

Forum List

Back