You Don't Have The Right To Infect Me!

A lot of people are bitching about their rights these days
People are bitching about their rights these days because they are sick and tired of the Government dictating how they should live, work, or play. I am sure there are a lot of grown-up adults that can take very good care of themselves. Most in which, have been doing that ever since they moved out on their own.
The last thing the American people need is some authoritarian government telling them, they can't get a haircut, or go to the store (with or without wearing a mask).
Just look at California, New York, and Michigan. Other states that have reopened have not had anyone dying as rapid, or as high as New York has. It's just another stupid tactic from these blue states governors that rather dictate to us, how we should "behave".

So, they have every right to bitch.
Just answer one question: Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them? Yes or no.
You in favor of locking up HIV+ folks in camps then, is what you're saying?
No, idiot. People with HIV or AIDS can only give it to someone by exchanging bodily fluids. You can get Covid-19 just from being in the same room with someone who has it, and breathing their air. People who have, or suspect that they have, Covid-19 should voluntarily quarantine. That's the responsible response. And you didn't answer my question. Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them? Yes or no.
Do you have the right to make everyone else accommodate your hysterical bullshit?
Prove I am infected first. Then prove I passed it onto you..... good luck you little pussy.

A lot of people are bitching about their rights these days, but you never hear them talking about their responsibilities. If you live in a society, you have responsibilities toward the other members of your society. If you don't think so, then you ought to go live in a shack deep in the woods somewhere. With coronavirus running rampant around the world, you need to take actions to ensure others' safety. You might have Covid-19 but not know it, and then you could give it to someone else. When you wear a mask, it's as much to protect others as to protect yourself. A mask or any kind of face covering helps prevent droplets from your breaths, coughs, etc, from spreading as much as they would otherwise. So any time you're out in public, if you care about your fellow humans, WEAR A MASK!!
No chance . Stay under your bed.
As I've said before, I think Covid-19 might be a way of culling the idiots of our society, because they'll refuse to take precautions and so they'll be infected at higher rates than the general population, and thus they will DIE at higher rates. I guess we'll see.
Sorry princess, but the brave are not going to all die off and leave the whiny bitches like you in charge; not gonna happen.

You are always going to be someone's punk, it's your role in life.

A lot of people are bitching about their rights these days, but you never hear them talking about their responsibilities. If you live in a society, you have responsibilities toward the other members of your society. If you don't think so, then you ought to go live in a shack deep in the woods somewhere. With coronavirus running rampant around the world, you need to take actions to ensure others' safety. You might have Covid-19 but not know it, and then you could give it to someone else. When you wear a mask, it's as much to protect others as to protect yourself. A mask or any kind of face covering helps prevent droplets from your breaths, coughs, etc, from spreading as much as they would otherwise. So any time you're out in public, if you care about your fellow humans, WEAR A MASK!!

A peer review study came out saying that wearing a mask not only does nothing to prevent spreading of this flu strain but actually has health dangers to the mask wearers because they are breathing back in their own CO2 causing lung and heart stress. I don't need your permission to go about my business even if this bio-lab created false flag was put out. All corona viruses are susceptible to heat and start breaking down at 140 degrees which is easily attainable by breathing in the vapor from boiling water. I prefer boiling water with lemon and orange slices thrown in....

I remember a time when Americans didn't scare so easily and would stand up and be counted when they were being fed bullshit.....seems like a lifetime ago.

P.S Go fuck yourself.....your well-being is not of my concern at all and that goes for all leftards.
Well, post a link to that "peer review study" -- I should just take your word for it? It seems reasonable to believe that wearing a mask would mitigate the droplets that result from breathing or coughing, etc. and so help prevent the spread of the disease. And hey, fuckhead, aren't some of the people out there Trumpettes? Don't you at least care about them? I don't give a shit if you care about me or not.

Just answer one question: Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them? Yes or no.
If you are so worried about anyone infecting someone else, or even you....stay the fuck home! It's that easy! Duh! :auiqs.jpg:
I am staying home, as much as possible.

Probably because you can afford to, but not everyone can. I'm working 6 days a week, and yes I wear a mask all day as well. And I avoid people. I dont need others telling me to be in lockdown. I can use common sense and so can most Americans.
Cuomo, sure forgot all about the rights of the elderly to not be affected. I'll take my chances with the governors of Florida and Georgia over that imbecile.

People are bitching about their rights these days because they are sick and tired of the Government dictating how they should live, work, or play. I am sure there are a lot of grown-up adults that can take very good care of themselves. Most in which, have been doing that ever since they moved out on their own.
The last thing the American people need is some authoritarian government telling them, they can't get a haircut, or go to the store (with or without wearing a mask).
Just look at California, New York, and Michigan. Other states that have reopened have not had anyone dying as rapid, or as high as New York has. It's just another stupid tactic from these blue states governors that rather dictate to us, how we should "behave".

No, idiot. People with HIV or AIDS can only give it to someone by exchanging bodily fluids. You can get Covid-19 just from being in the same room with someone who has it, and breathing their air. People who have, or suspect that they have, Covid-19 should voluntarily quarantine. That's the responsible response. And you didn't answer my question. Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them? Yes or no.
Do you have the right to make everyone else accommodate your hysterical bullshit?
Prove I am infected first. Then prove I passed it onto you..... good luck you little pussy.
YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? I'm asking a question, I'm not making you do anything. Just tell me: Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them? Yes or no. If you won't answer, clearly you're avoiding the issue.

YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? I'm asking a question, I'm not making you do anything. Just tell me: Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them? Yes or no. If you won't answer, clearly you're avoiding the issue.

Nope....just avoiding you...not the issue.

If you are so worried about anyone infecting someone else, or even you....stay the fuck home! It's that easy! Duh! :auiqs.jpg:
I am staying home, as much as possible.

Probably because you can afford to, but not everyone can. I'm working 6 days a week, and yes I wear a mask all day as well. And I avoid people. I dont need others telling me to be in lockdown. I can use common sense and so can most Americans.
Cuomo, sure forgot all about the rights of the elderly to not be affected. I'll take my chances with the governors of Florida and Georgia over that imbecile.
I understand your situation, and I sympathize. Yes, I'm relatively lucky in this situation, compared to other people. But you can't make a living if you're too sick to get out of bed, or dead.

As I've said before, I think Covid-19 might be a way of culling the idiots of our society, because they'll refuse to take precautions and so they'll be infected at higher rates than the general population, and thus they will DIE at higher rates. I guess we'll see.
Sorry princess, but the brave are not going to all die off and leave the whiny bitches like you in charge; not gonna happen.

Get back to me in 6 months and we'll see who is still standing.

Quit trying to save the world! You're no Superman!
I've been trying to save the world since the 1960s. I'm not going to stop now.

No, and I am not doing so either, so why are you asking this question?
You think this is some kind of point you're scoring or something?
You're trying to accuse people of infecting you for daring to be in your presence without submitting to your ridiculous demands; it's utter bullshit.

You ain't fooling anyone, bitch.
You're a cry bully making up absurd justifications for your shitty behavior so you don't have to admit to yourself what a pathetic weakling you are.

Go kill yourself.

Whats your point? You might as well lock everyone down forever because there are a lot more diseases floating around besides Covid and someone somewhere is going to catch one. Obviously people from Central America sure had the right to infect others by bringing diseases from a tropic zone, when they were not tested.Where were all the medical experts then????????
And if Americans opened their mouth about it they were called racist. So.. it once again all comes down to politics.

Why do I have to prove that YOU'RE infected? That's like saying that if you point a gun at me, I have to prove that it's not loaded. YOU prove to ME that you're not infected, asshole.

LOLOLOLOL....

The world has been trying to kill for 50 years now, and I'm still here.
I've lived through everything from parachutes collapsing, to car and motorcycle wrecks, to knife and gunshot wounds. And I currently work in an ER.....

I'm not going anywhere pussy.

No, and I am not doing so either, so why are you asking this question?
You think this is some kind of point you're scoring or something?
You're trying to accuse people of infecting you for daring to be in your presence without submitting to your ridiculous demands; it's utter bullshit.

You ain't fooling anyone, bitch.
You're a cry bully making up absurd justifications for your shitty behavior so you don't have to admit to yourself what a pathetic weakling you are.

Go kill yourself.
I can't help noticing that you have repeatedly refused to answer a simple Yes or No question: Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them? Why won't you answer? You should think about why you haven't been able to answer that, but instead insult me and urge me to commit suicide.

A peer review study came out saying that wearing a mask not only does nothing to prevent spreading of this flu strain but actually has health dangers to the mask wearers because they are breathing back in their own CO2 causing lung and heart stress. I don't need your permission to go about my business even if this bio-lab created false flag was put out. All corona viruses are susceptible to heat and start breaking down at 140 degrees which is easily attainable by breathing in the vapor from boiling water. I prefer boiling water with lemon and orange slices thrown in....

I remember a time when Americans didn't scare so easily and would stand up and be counted when they were being fed bullshit.....seems like a lifetime ago.

P.S Go fuck yourself.....your well-being is not of my concern at all and that goes for all leftards.
Well, post a link to that "peer review study" -- I should just take your word for it? It seems reasonable to believe that wearing a mask would mitigate the droplets that result from breathing or coughing, etc. and so help prevent the spread of the disease. And hey, fuckhead, aren't some of the people out there Trumpettes? Don't you at least care about them? I don't give a shit if you care about me or not.

Google it yourself, dipshit....by the way, I don't participate in the election process of this banana republic but I have a hatred that burns like a wild fire for the commie left. I have no use for neocons but nothing makes me want to spew chunks than coming across a commie leftard. I have taken great pleasure in real time making commie fucks stutter and stammer when they try to refute facts as to what they stand for and how they have no moral line in the sand that they will not cross. I had some middle-aged bitch on the verge of tears and her eyes filled with hatred because I exposed her for what she was during a "Get out the vote" drive in a grocery store parking lot....our debate drew a crowd and I destroyed her narrative and she couldn't refute the facts. Your well being doesn't mean anything to me......nadda, zero, zilch. We are not "connected" just because we live on the same continent.

Last edited:
please stay inside

Quit trying to save the world! You're no Superman!
I've been trying to save the world since the 1960s. I'm not going to stop now.
No you haven't.
You have been using that weak shit as an excuse for that long, is all.

LOLOLOLOL....

The world has been trying to kill for 50 years now, and I'm still here.
I've lived through everything from parachutes collapsing, to car and motorcycle wrecks, to knife and gunshot wounds. And I currently work in an ER.....

I'm not going anywhere pussy.
Hey, would you tell me which ER you work in? Because I don't want to go there...

Forum List

Back