You Don't Have The Right To Infect Me!

A lot of people are bitching about their rights these days
People are bitching about their rights these days because they are sick and tired of the Government dictating how they should live, work, or play. I am sure there are a lot of grown-up adults that can take very good care of themselves. Most in which, have been doing that ever since they moved out on their own.
The last thing the American people need is some authoritarian government telling them, they can't get a haircut, or go to the store (with or without wearing a mask).
Just look at California, New York, and Michigan. Other states that have reopened have not had anyone dying as rapid, or as high as New York has. It's just another stupid tactic from these blue states governors that rather dictate to us, how we should "behave".

So, they have every right to bitch.
Just answer one question: Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them? Yes or no.
You in favor of locking up HIV+ folks in camps then, is what you're saying?
No, idiot. People with HIV or AIDS can only give it to someone by exchanging bodily fluids. You can get Covid-19 just from being in the same room with someone who has it, and breathing their air. People who have, or suspect that they have, Covid-19 should voluntarily quarantine. That's the responsible response. And you didn't answer my question. Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them? Yes or no.
Do you have the right to make everyone else accommodate your hysterical bullshit?
Prove I am infected first. Then prove I passed it onto you..... good luck you little pussy.
YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? I'm asking a question, I'm not making you do anything. Just tell me: Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them? Yes or no. If you won't answer, clearly you're avoiding the issue.
No, and I am not doing so either, so why are you asking this question?
You think this is some kind of point you're scoring or something?
You're trying to accuse people of infecting you for daring to be in your presence without submitting to your ridiculous demands; it's utter bullshit.

You ain't fooling anyone, bitch.
You're a cry bully making up absurd justifications for your shitty behavior so you don't have to admit to yourself what a pathetic weakling you are.

Go kill yourself.
I can't help noticing that you have repeatedly refused to answer a simple Yes or No question: Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them? Why won't you answer? You should think about why you haven't been able to answer that, but instead insult me and urge me to commit suicide.
If you really care about the health of our society, you will kill yourself.

You have nothing to offer but cowardice and weakness.

"It's a hard world; let the weak fall."
You claim that you're not infecting anyone, if I interpret your earlier post correctly. How do you know? One of the problems with Covid-19 is that you can be infected and infectious but not know it, because you have mild symptoms, or even no symptoms. So how do you KNOW that you don't have it? Have you been tested?

Says whom that you can spread this flu without any symptoms? The CDC? A corporate entity that was complicit with China to release it along with the WHO? This wondrous virus can infect at will....it has no boundaries and it's EVERYWHERE! O-M-G BRUCIE!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!
Says who? Says almost everybody.
There are lots more, if you want...

No, but guess what? Nobody in this entire ER has contracted it..... not one person. We have had at least a few dozen cases, and so far, none of us have gotten sick.
Where is your ER? Because from what I've heard, situations vary widely. And anyway, are you claiming that Covid-19 is no big deal, or what?
In the grand scheme of things?
No, it's just another part of life.

Grow up and deal with it.

People are bitching about their rights these days because they are sick and tired of the Government dictating how they should live, work, or play. I am sure there are a lot of grown-up adults that can take very good care of themselves. Most in which, have been doing that ever since they moved out on their own.
The last thing the American people need is some authoritarian government telling them, they can't get a haircut, or go to the store (with or without wearing a mask).
Just look at California, New York, and Michigan. Other states that have reopened have not had anyone dying as rapid, or as high as New York has. It's just another stupid tactic from these blue states governors that rather dictate to us, how we should "behave".

Just answer one question: Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them? Yes or no.
No, idiot. People with HIV or AIDS can only give it to someone by exchanging bodily fluids. You can get Covid-19 just from being in the same room with someone who has it, and breathing their air. People who have, or suspect that they have, Covid-19 should voluntarily quarantine. That's the responsible response. And you didn't answer my question. Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them? Yes or no.
Do you have the right to make everyone else accommodate your hysterical bullshit?
Prove I am infected first. Then prove I passed it onto you..... good luck you little pussy.
Why do I have to prove that YOU'RE infected? That's like saying that if you point a gun at me, I have to prove that it's not loaded. YOU prove to ME that you're not infected, asshole.
I am not hurting you.

I don't have to accept your bullshit.

Prove different or shut your dickhole.
You didn't answer me: Why do I have to prove that YOU'RE infected? That's like saying that if you point a gun at me, I have to prove that it's not loaded. YOU prove to ME that you're not infected, asshole.
No it isn't. I'm not threatening you by going about my life. If you are going to claim you're being endangered, you need to show proof HOW you're being endangered.
Can you?
No, right?
It depends on HOW you're going about your life. If you work in an ER, as you claim, then you have a higher likelihood of exposure to Covid-19. And if you then go out into the world without a mask, and I live in your city, that IS a threat to me.
That's an assertion; prove it.

No, but guess what? Nobody in this entire ER has contracted it..... not one person. We have had at least a few dozen cases, and so far, none of us have gotten sick.
Where is your ER? Because from what I've heard, situations vary widely. And anyway, are you claiming that Covid-19 is no big deal, or what?
Downtown Houston
OK, good. I'm nowhere near there.
Good.

I have to choke enough dumbasses already.

YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? I'm asking a question, I'm not making you do anything. Just tell me: Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them? Yes or no. If you won't answer, clearly you're avoiding the issue.
You're trying to accuse people of infecting you for daring to be in your presence without submitting to your ridiculous demands; it's utter bullshit.

You're a cry bully making up absurd justifications for your shitty behavior so you don't have to admit to yourself what a pathetic weakling you are.

Go kill yourself.
I can't help noticing that you have repeatedly refused to answer a simple Yes or No question: Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them? Why won't you answer? You should think about why you haven't been able to answer that, but instead insult me and urge me to commit suicide.
If you really care about the health of our society, you will kill yourself.

You have nothing to offer but cowardice and weakness.

"It's a hard world; let the weak fall."
You claim that you're not infecting anyone, if I interpret your earlier post correctly. How do you know? One of the problems with Covid-19 is that you can be infected and infectious but not know it, because you have mild symptoms, or even no symptoms. So how do you KNOW that you don't have it? Have you been tested?

Says whom that you can spread this flu without any symptoms? The CDC? A corporate entity that was complicit with China to release it along with the WHO? This wondrous virus can infect at will....it has no boundaries and it's EVERYWHERE! O-M-G BRUCIE!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!
Says who? Says almost everybody.
There are lots more, if you want...
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Covid 19 will kill maybe one person out of one hundred.
Ebola will kill between 6 and 9 out of every 10.

Did you folks realize there was another Ebola outbreak in the Congo a few months ago?
And that around that same time, about 300 Africans, many from the same area, were caught trying to cross the border a few hours SW of here?

Probably not, huh?

What, "man up" or some bullshit? Yes, death is a part of life. But I'd prefer to defer that for as long as possible. It's not cowardly to take precautions against something that could kill you. Why do you idiots think that's somehow wimpy? It's not about being scared; it's about being smart. But go ahead -- run around as if nothing ever happened. Because then some of you will die, but I'll have a better chance of staying alive.

Why do I have to prove that YOU'RE infected? That's like saying that if you point a gun at me, I have to prove that it's not loaded. YOU prove to ME that you're not infected, asshole.
I am not hurting you.

You didn't answer me: Why do I have to prove that YOU'RE infected? That's like saying that if you point a gun at me, I have to prove that it's not loaded. YOU prove to ME that you're not infected, asshole.
No it isn't. I'm not threatening you by going about my life. If you are going to claim you're being endangered, you need to show proof HOW you're being endangered.
Can you?
No, right?
It depends on HOW you're going about your life. If you work in an ER, as you claim, then you have a higher likelihood of exposure to Covid-19. And if you then go out into the world without a mask, and I live in your city, that IS a threat to me.

What is so hilarious is that leftards defended the homeless drug addicts with piss poor hygiene habits shitting and pissing in the street and leaving needles everywhere...no health hazard they claimed.....now you have the same stupid fuck leftard crowd that believes that they can shame you into wearing a mask that doesn't have any positive outcomes...you have to shake your head at the stupidity of the leftists.

Covid 19 will kill maybe one person out of one hundred.
Ebola will kill between 6 and 9 out of every 10.

Did you folks realize there was another Ebola outbreak in the Congo a few months ago?
And that around that same time, about 300 Africans, many from the same area, were caught trying to cross the border a few hours SW of here?

Probably not, huh?
And how many Ebola cases are there in the U.S.? What does that have to do with anything?

A lot of people are bitching about their rights these days, but you never hear them talking about their responsibilities. If you live in a society, you have responsibilities toward the other members of your society. If you don't think so, then you ought to go live in a shack deep in the woods somewhere. With coronavirus running rampant around the world, you need to take actions to ensure others' safety. You might have Covid-19 but not know it, and then you could give it to someone else. When you wear a mask, it's as much to protect others as to protect yourself. A mask or any kind of face covering helps prevent droplets from your breaths, coughs, etc, from spreading as much as they would otherwise. So any time you're out in public, if you care about your fellow humans, WEAR A MASK!!
Really man up a little fag......or will your gender studies class condem you for it ..?

I am not hurting you.

Can you?
No, right?

What is so hilarious is that leftards defended the homeless drug addicts with piss poor hygiene habits shitting and pissing in the street and leaving needles everywhere...no health hazard they claimed.....now you have the same stupid fuck leftard crowd that believes that they can shame you into wearing a mask that doesn't have any positive outcomes...you have to shake your head at the stupidity of the leftists.
Where did I say anything about homeless drug addicts? That is simply a canard, it has nothing to do with an alleged leftard. But what evidence do you have that wearing a mask doesn't have any positive outcomes?

A lot of people are bitching about their rights these days, but you never hear them talking about their responsibilities. If you live in a society, you have responsibilities toward the other members of your society. If you don't think so, then you ought to go live in a shack deep in the woods somewhere. With coronavirus running rampant around the world, you need to take actions to ensure others' safety. You might have Covid-19 but not know it, and then you could give it to someone else. When you wear a mask, it's as much to protect others as to protect yourself. A mask or any kind of face covering helps prevent droplets from your breaths, coughs, etc, from spreading as much as they would otherwise. So any time you're out in public, if you care about your fellow humans, WEAR A MASK!!
Really man up a little fag......or will your gender studies class condem you for it ..?
Wow, that is an amazing post. You "accuse" me of being gay (which to you appears to be something bad), AND you conflate it with wearing a mask in order to limit the spread of Covid-19. A REAL MAN WOULDN'T WEAR A MASK!! Yeah! And you real men are going to get sick at a higher rate than people like me who take reasonable precautions, and you will die at a higher rate, too.

Go kill yourself.
Reread you fucking idiot..... I just DID answer it.
Oh, sorry, I missed your answer in all the other bullshit you posted. So, I guess that you said that No, you don't have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them, is that right? So then, you'd be willing to wear a mask in order to reduce the chances that you might infect someone with Covid-19, right?
Nope.

You can just give me a wide berth..... little bitches like you always do anyway.

You only talk shit when I can't reach you.
Gee, you're such a he-man! When were you born, 1910? And you're right, you can't reach me, so fuck you.

Does it seem reasonable to you that assembling might not be a good idea for a while, since a lethal virus is spreading? Maybe it would be advisable to stay apart for a while? Sure, any time you're in a crowd, there's a chance that you might catch something.

'Reasonable' and 'advisable' are somewhat different than putting people under house arrest, cancel society and have a health gestapo patrolling the streets to beat up and arrest the unbelievers...

If I have the flu I call in sick and stay at home feeling miserable, when friends want to visit I warn them they might catch it too and when I have to go outside to get groceries I don't stand close to other people and cough in their faces... that's called reasonable behaviour...
But if you KNOW that there's a potentially fatal virus around, wouldn't you maybe not gather in a crowd, at least for a while

We don't KNOW that at all, you only 'know' what the fearmongering MSM wants you to believe... there's something called a brain, try using it for a change... go google how many people die of the flu each year and how many millions were predicted to die of swine flu, ebola, zika etc.....
To answer your question: I do not have paranoid fantasies (at least not these!) and I have not locked anyone up.

Oh, I thought you wanted to force everyone to wear a mask and didn't think having your beloved governors acting out their fascist fantasies was a problem...
Check back with me in six months and then we'll see how things went...

You think we'll still be alive in six months when there are millions of people ignoring the rules so the evil virus can spread uncontrolled?

:banana2:

Last edited:

What, "man up" or some bullshit? Yes, death is a part of life. But I'd prefer to defer that for as long as possible. It's not cowardly to take precautions against something that could kill you. Why do you idiots think that's somehow wimpy? It's not about being scared; it's about being smart. But go ahead -- run around as if nothing ever happened. Because then some of you will die, but I'll have a better chance of staying alive.
Because you're projecting your fear and weakness onto others and demanding they behave as you require..... you don't get to do that.
You are out of line to even try it, and you would know this if you weren't so pathetic.

And it's productive people who are not cowards who allow you to survive; left alone, weaklings like you end up as someone's slave, or someone's dinner.

(Seriously.......... I've met prison bitches tougher than you. )

A peer review study came out saying that wearing a mask not only does nothing to prevent spreading of this flu strain but actually has health dangers to the mask wearers because they are breathing back in their own CO2 causing lung and heart stress. I don't need your permission to go about my business even if this bio-lab created false flag was put out. All corona viruses are susceptible to heat and start breaking down at 140 degrees which is easily attainable by breathing in the vapor from boiling water. I prefer boiling water with lemon and orange slices thrown in....

I remember a time when Americans didn't scare so easily and would stand up and be counted when they were being fed bullshit.....seems like a lifetime ago.

P.S Go fuck yourself.....your well-being is not of my concern at all and that goes for all leftards.
Well, post a link to that "peer review study" -- I should just take your word for it? It seems reasonable to believe that wearing a mask would mitigate the droplets that result from breathing or coughing, etc. and so help prevent the spread of the disease. And hey, fuckhead, aren't some of the people out there Trumpettes? Don't you at least care about them? I don't give a shit if you care about me or not.

Google it yourself, dipshit....by the way, I don't participate in the election process of this banana republic but I have a hatred that burns like a wild fire for the commie left. I have no use for neocons but nothing makes me want to spew chunks than coming across a commie leftard. I have taken great pleasure in real time making commie fucks stuuter and stammer when they try to refute facts as to what they stand for and how they have no moral line in the sand that they will not cross. I had some middle-aged bitch on the verge of tears and her eyes filled with hatred because I exposed her for what she was during a "Get out the vote" drive in a grocery store parking lot....our debate drew a crowd and I destroyed her narrative and she couldn't refute the facts. Your well being doesn't mean anything to me......nadda, zero, zilch. We are not "connected" just because we live on the same continent.
Fuck you, jackass. If you can't post a link to your "peer review study" then I assume it doesn't exist. And you sound like a really kind, wonderful person -- NOT! Drop dead.

Commie fucks like you get back what you give out. I don't take the high road when dealing with human garbage like yourself. Eat shit and die.....
Still waiting for that link to your "alleged" peer review study... You've got nothing.
So you count on the WHO, an offshoot of the U.N and the CDC which is a corporate entity that is heavily invested in big pharma? Today, the CDC said that the virus doesn't survive as long on surfaces as they had thought.....OOOPS!!! Dumb fucks like you are easily duped.......keep up the hand wringing!!!! Death is just around the corner for you, lil Brucie.....the Grim Reaper is stalking you!!!

(snicker)
You're the one who's being duped, but I'm not even going to try to convince you. And I plan to keep on living longer than you...

Go kill yourself.
Reread you fucking idiot..... I just DID answer it.
Oh, sorry, I missed your answer in all the other bullshit you posted. So, I guess that you said that No, you don't have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them, is that right? So then, you'd be willing to wear a mask in order to reduce the chances that you might infect someone with Covid-19, right?
Nope.

You can just give me a wide berth..... little bitches like you always do anyway.

You only talk shit when I can't reach you.
Gee, you're such a he-man! When were you born, 1910? And you're right, you can't reach me, so fuck you.
Lol, proving me right, aren't you?

Forum List

Back