You devised the defeat of his people, and now you are shocked at his violence

I’m curious….why aren’t White Women doing mass killing? If it’s strictly a race thing…shouldn’t women be storming Wal*Marts too angry at whomever they perceived as the enemy?

Women are too evil. Why kill somebody when you cut their dick off, and throw it in the middle of a field in the middle of the night?

And I hate to break to break it to the OP. I respect your confidence in modern medicine and all, but those 330 kids you graduated with will probably NOT be alive by the time they're a minority. :lol:

A few of our warriors will perceive this. Expect more bursts of violence from young white males.

You know, that sounds a lot like a threat.

Admittedly, an impotent, cowardly threat made anonymously from behind a keyboard. But, still a threat.
No its a FACT and OBVIOUSLY the truth. We are in a war whether YOU or ANYONE for that matter wants to consider it a war or not. I look forward to it. We poke the bear enough and eventually the bear (the government) will start clamping down on gun rights,freedom of speech and the internet like we have NEVER seen and that will be their downfall because when that happens they won't have just pissed off some angry white males they will have pissed off a HUGE segment of American society and between that and spending themselves into MASSIVE debt the country will collapse.

And so it begins:

Shootings Renew Debate Over How to Combat Domestic Terrorism

How many lists do you think YOU'RE on?

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
White separatist troll thread alert
White man whistling past the graveyard alert.

Lots of native American in this white man. I have been watching the graveyard for a long time.

It ain't a color thing, it's a culture thing
There are plenty of black folks I would trust standing behind me with a gun, but you I would not.

Funny how that works. Color doesn't make the person, their morals and ethics do.
Oh, so virtuous. Here's a nice pat on your empty head. Had you said the same about Custer in front of Crazy Horse, he would have slit your throat. He understood it doesn't matter how many black guys you would have trusted behind you with a gun, you still wouldn't choose to live in Haiti. Idiot.

Lots of native American in this white man. I have been watching the graveyard for a long time.

There are plenty of black folks I would trust standing behind me with a gun, but you I would not.

Funny how that works. Color doesn't make the person, their morals and ethics do.
Oh, so virtuous. Here's a nice pat on your empty head. Had you said the same about Custer in front of Crazy Horse, he would have slit your throat. He understood it doesn't matter how many black guys you would have trusted behind you with a gun, you still wouldn't choose to live in Haiti. Idiot.

Actually, he wouldn't, because I would have been there shooting at Custer. Dumbass.

A few of our warriors will perceive this. Expect more bursts of violence from young white males.

Admittedly, an impotent, cowardly threat made anonymously from behind a keyboard. But, still a threat.
No its a FACT and OBVIOUSLY the truth. We are in a war whether YOU or ANYONE for that matter wants to consider it a war or not. I look forward to it. We poke the bear enough and eventually the bear (the government) will start clamping down on gun rights,freedom of speech and the internet like we have NEVER seen and that will be their downfall because when that happens they won't have just pissed off some angry white males they will have pissed off a HUGE segment of American society and between that and spending themselves into MASSIVE debt the country will collapse.

And so it begins:

"How many lists do you think YOU'RE on?"

All of them.

Who was it that said those who would trade their liberty for a little temporary security deserve neither.

You probably aren't on a single list

Actually, he wouldn't, because I would have been there shooting at Custer. Dumbass.
"Actually, he wouldn't, because I would have been there shooting at Custer. Dumbass."
Oh yeah? Why? On what grounds would you have been shooting at Custer? On what grounds would you have been defending your people from the army of the invading Europeans? Color doesn't make the person, remember? Your words: their morals and ethics do.

You go ahead and tell Crazy Horse that his anti-European bigotry is just pure hate. He should go ahead and welcome the whites, but just the morally and ethically adequate ones. Tell him, in order to be a morally advanced, sophisticated intellectual like you, he needs to stop judging people by the color of their skin.

haha, he would have detached that empty head of yours and he and the boys would have played soccer with it

So, in your eyes people who are not white are not Americans?

Sad.
So, struggle with reading comprehension? Sadder.
No, I got your sicko racist hate message loud and clear thanks.
LOL, am I raythiss?

One more time. White people have been defeated. Not just here, but everywhere. God has delivered us into the hand of the Chosen People. The likelihood of rivers of blood ahead is very high. There. Get it? Nothing about whether a raythiss thinks little Wang Li Li is an American.

And so it begins:

All of them.

Who was it that said those who would trade their liberty for a little temporary security deserve neither.

Except..I'm not trading my liberty....I'm trading yours. For some security? I dunno..nothing in life is certain..but I take the same joy in watching Bigots fry as I do in stomping cockroaches. I guess that defines our sides, eh?

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-CD0thrc2AEs/T-PTiOal27I/AAAAAAAAL3M/lZMZ1rVOSCE/s1600/00.thirds.heilpunch.gif&f=1

And so it begins:

All of them.

Except..I'm not trading my liberty....I'm trading yours. For some security? I dunno..nothing in life is certain..but I take the same joy in watching Bigots fry as I do in stomping cockroaches. I guess that defines our sides, eh?

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-CD0thrc2AEs/T-PTiOal27I/AAAAAAAAL3M/lZMZ1rVOSCE/s1600/00.thirds.heilpunch.gif&f=1
Oh, my, you are a tough guy. Who is afraid of "lists". Haha. Sissy

There were 330 white students in my public high school's graduation class. There were no black students, no Latino students, no Asians. But, white as we were, we didn't think of ourselves as white. We thought of ourselves as Americans. We called ourselves "Americans" and when we referred to the United States, we said--without embarrassment or censure--"my country". I don't know how blacks--ten percent of the population-- referred to the United States back then. I didn't know any.

About half of the 330 white kids in my graduating class will still be alive when their people become a minority in their own country. And when a majority in a democracy--the system of majority-rule-- becomes a minority, it means, despite the "diversity is our strength" happy talk our conquerors have been feeding us for decades, the majority has been defeated. We will join the unhappy multitudes from history who had the great misfortune of being alive when their tribe, or country, or city-state, was conquered. Most of us will have no idea how it happened. Even more bewildering will be the murderous hatred--the first sprouts of which are already in abundant evidence--our conqueror will show us.

In the wake of each of these mass shootings, our confused people spend great amounts of energy seeking to demonstrate that the killer was left-wing (if you are right-wing), or right-wing (if you are left-wing)--an exercise that couldn't be more pointless. It makes no difference whatsoever whether this shooter is antifa and that shooter is a Trump supporter. What matters is the growing frequency of these attacks.

This is using data from Wikileaks:
shooting_incidents.jpg

Immigration realists use the fable of the frog in the lily pond to demonstrate the impact of the "doubling effect":

A frog lives in a lily pond in which the lily pads are doubling every day. As long as there is open water, the frog is fine. But when the lily pads cover the entire pond, the frog dies. At first, for days on end, the lily pads are few in number. Clustered down at the other end of the pond they seem to pose no threat. The frog imagines this is the way it has always been and always will be. It doesn't notice the change in the number of lily pads until they cover about six percent of the pond. At twelve percent, the frog perceives the number of pads has increased. At 25 percent of the surface the frog understands that the pads are continuing to increase. When the pads cover half the pond, the frog perceives the rate of growth is increasing as well. On the day after the frog perceives acceleration, it is dead.

Immigration realists will also tell you that the decisive battle for our people was lost on October 3, 1965. That was the day President Lyndon Johnson signed the Immigration and Nationality Act into law. He didn't sign the law at the White House as is the custom. The president traveled to New York City to sign the bill, which he did at the Statue of Liberty while proclaiming the high anti-racist moral virtue of the new law, and that evening, all across New York, the capital city of world Jewry, the signing was celebrated as a great Jewish victory over the Gentiles.

Truly, it was.

Our defeat is certain and immigration was the weapon used against us. A few of our warriors will perceive this. Expect more bursts of violence from young white males.

Its only going to get worse ....From both antifa left wing nazis types
and crazy white boys

ANy ssri news on both shooters

Ive been oblivious the last 24 hours

I’m curious….why aren’t White Women doing mass killing? If it’s strictly a race thing…shouldn’t women be storming Wal*Marts too angry at whomever they perceived as the enemy?
Um..because the real world isn't actually like a woke movie. In the real world, men are the warriors.

Warriors? Make me laugh harder.

Forum List

Back