You couldn't Make Blazing Saddles today.

I love when the racists get called on their racism, and think it's your job to go back and scour all their past posts, and argue when they advocate shooting undocumented immigrants or something, they are totes not racist.
I can see your right hand raised and your left hand on the commie manifesto as you recite that liberal oath.

Last edited:
like you havent had the same said to you in this same forum for some of the movies you said you liked?....come on joe...lol....

Um, yeah, but movies I like are actually good...
Gene Wilder as an actor was very manic. I always like Pryor better in the movies they were together. The movie he was the least manic and pretty straight was Willy Wonka. But the movie was manic. He did not know what to make of the movie. Today, to many it is a classic. And I believe better then the remake with Jonny Depp. But to each their own.

As an adaptation of the book, it was a butcher job. As a movie, it was excellent...due, mostly, to Gene Wilder.

like you havent had the same said to you in this same forum for some of the movies you said you liked?....come on joe...lol....

Um, yeah, but movies I like are actually good...
Gene Wilder as an actor was very manic. I always like Pryor better in the movies they were together. The movie he was the least manic and pretty straight was Willy Wonka. But the movie was manic. He did not know what to make of the movie. Today, to many it is a classic. And I believe better then the remake with Jonny Depp. But to each their own.

As an adaptation of the book, it was a butcher job. As a movie, it was excellent...due, mostly, to Gene Wilder.
That may be so, but the remake with Johnny Depp and many modern movies was way to cluttered. Perhaps the newer computer generated technologies can be a little overwhelming at times.

New Topics

Forum List

Back