You can take guns away from normal people, but you can't take guns away from criminals....cause they are criminals....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Australia....banned and confiscated guns...but somehow, the criminals don't seem to have gotten the message......

Three men hospitalised with gunshot wounds following incidents in Meadow Heights and Glenroy

Three men remain on the run.

Three men are confirmed to have been shot and two others have suffered other injuries in three incidents in Melbourne’s north.

The crime spree began in Meadow Heights at about 9.45pm on Saturday when three masked men entered a property on Amarina Cl.

After entering the property, an “altercation” took place between the intruders and the occupants inside the home, Victoria Police said.

A 26-year-old man was shot in the leg and rushed to hospital in a serious but non-life-threatening condition.
-----
About the same time in the nearby suburb of Delahey, a drive-by shooting took place.

The three residents inside the property were not injured.

Multiple bullet holes were seen in the home’s outdoor shutters.

Police initially thought the shootings were linked, however have now dismissed that theory.

I'm normal and no one is taking my guns away from me... I can promise that...
The anti gunners never talk about illegal guns and crime because they know they want our guns... law abiding gun owners are their enemy....

Forum List

Back