You Can Now Use Credit/Debit Cards to Make Donations to USMB.

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
Several members have pointed out that the only on-line method to contribute to USMB was thru PayPal.. Even tho, in the new release -- there was a button for Credit/Debit that was inactive.. Admin now tells me -- that option is working..

Not a blatant opportunity to pitch for money.. LOL.. Just making it easier for everyone if they want to.. And we surely appreciate your support for the USMB community...

is donating anonymous
Nobody is anonymous anymore.
That's an illusion.
1603143043961.png

Is there a way I can write a paper check & mail it in?

All I would need is a mailing address & who do I make the check out to?

is donating anonymous

Pretty sure that option is available for the "server fund" -- although some folks have "donation totals" listed somewhere. But if you do an "Account Upgrade" to get all the benefits of being a supporting member -- you get a ribbon under your avie on the Post Info panel.. But no one knows in that case whether you donated the minimum to be "a supporting member" or "sustaining gold member"...

Not sure about that Contribution Total page and how it's done.. I'll ask..

Is there a way I can write a paper check & mail it in?

All I would need is a mailing address & who do I make the check out to?

I'll check.. I think the address for Forum Foundries in Texas -- MAY have changed.. It's listed on the Account Upgrade page -- but don't send it until I check...

is donating anonymous

Pretty sure that option is available for the "server fund" -- although some folks have "donation totals" listed somewhere. But if you do an "Account Upgrade" to get all the benefits of being a supporting member -- you get a ribbon under your avie on the Post Info panel.. But no one knows in that case whether you donated the minimum to be "a supporting member" or "sustaining gold member"...

Not sure about that Contribution Total page and how it's done.. I'll ask..
flacaltenn , click on "Members" at the top of this page in the long black ribbon.

Forum List

Back