You are very important to Union Bosses

As marks to be fleeced so they can live the high Life Bundles of cash.....
FBI raids two UAW presidents' homes as part of nationwide sweep in corruption probe

I can't imagine why the majority of drooling morons who belong to unions insist on being abused, cheated and taken advantage of over and over again year after year. Talk about suckers. Unions would be okay under specific circumstances but only then, beginning with nationwide open shop laws to keep the unions honest.

FBI raids two UAW presidents' homes as part of nationwide sweep in corruption probe

I can't imagine why the majority of drooling morons who belong to unions insist on being abused, cheated and taken advantage of over and over again year after year. Talk about suckers. Unions would be okay under specific circumstances but only then, beginning with nationwide open shop laws to keep the unions honest.
Just one question. What are the differences in total benefits between union workers and non-union workers in the same job.? Use auto workers if you like.

Being a union employer and starting out work as a union worker I found the protection of the union from employers and employees to be worth the dues.

Back when they started they were very much for the worker, but that changed when the "Family" took them over and used them as Piggy banks and the Union heads shoved out the money like horse chestnuts.
What they are now is a bunch of thugs controlling the work place.

A union cement finisher is approximately 32.65 an hour and non union is 175 a day.

Being a union employer and starting out work as a union worker I found the protection of the union from employers and employees to be worth the dues.
With a disappearing pension Teamsters 120 are rushing to hit the door

Just one question. What are the differences in total benefits between union workers and non-union workers in the same job.? Use auto workers if you like.

There are no no non union auto workers, not in Detroit anyway and that's the point. But I suppose the UAW had nothing to do with what is the wasteland of Detroit today. If you had a brain it would rattle, dummy.

Forum List

Back