THEY CAN WATCH YOUR COMINGS AND GOINGS.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
Well not Police Departments can watch what you do without a warrant.
mazon-owned doorbell-camera manufacturer Ring has formed partnerships with hundreds of police departments that allow them to request access to footage within a specific time period after an incident has occured, according to a report in The Washington Post.

This is just a short step from recording you coming and goings from your house. Just take a little request from your Police Departments. For some reason this seems dangerous or illegal to me, and I am a retired Sheriff. Sees like 1984 scene, keeping track of a person for any reason....

Well not Police Departments can watch what you do without a warrant.
mazon-owned doorbell-camera manufacturer Ring has formed partnerships with hundreds of police departments that allow them to request access to footage within a specific time period after an incident has occured, according to a report in The Washington Post.

This is just a short step from recording you coming and goings from your house. Just take a little request from your Police Departments. For some reason this seems dangerous or illegal to me, and I am a retired Sheriff. Sees like 1984 scene, keeping track of a person for any reason....

1984 was a nightmare scenario, not a how-to blueprint. :uhoh3:

Soon I will be "The Obsolete Man". (Twilight Zone)

Forum List

Back