"You are not a horse" - must read

I find these alternative 'treatments' rather hilarious.

People are taking actual untested dangerous drugs that are not even properly formulated for human consumption in order to evade the vaccine because....
it is on emergency approval? There is no logic in that at all.

I find these alternative 'treatments' rather hilarious.

People are taking actual untested dangerous drugs that are not even properly formulated for human consumption in order to evade the vaccine because....
it is on emergency approval? There is no logic in that at all.
I'd sure try it if I caught Covid. I've got the horse wormer already, too. Also the sheep wormer --- that tin is fresher, come to think of it. I wouldn't take much. Docs want to own everything and control it for money --- they'd outlaw aspirin if they could. I've had it with being under their thumb. They couldn't stop the spread of Covid, couldn't cure it, couldn't treat it, the masks they advised don't work (that's why we are having surges), the vaccine doesn't work ---- sorry, was their some OTHER reason I should worship docs as Gods of the Universe? Because I've pretty much lost faith in them.

I'd sure try it if I caught Covid. I've got the horse wormer already, too. Also the sheep wormer --- that tin is fresher, come to think of it. I wouldn't take much. Docs want to own everything and control it for money --- they'd outlaw aspirin if they could. I've had it with being under their thumb. They couldn't stop the spread of Covid, couldn't cure it, couldn't treat it, the masks they advised don't work (that's why we are having surges), the vaccine doesn't work ---- sorry, was their some OTHER reason I should worship docs as Gods of the Universe? Because I've pretty much lost faith in them.
Who said anything about worshipping the docs. All of that mess is hyperbolic nonsense.

The point went unchallenged, the alternatives are worse on every single point than the vaccine is making it nonsensical to take those instead of the vaccine.

A timely reminder to vax sceptics. You are not a horse and you should not be taking worming tablets.

This must be the absolute low point.
Who says? The FDA recommends it for certain diseases, and has not ruled against it for Covid as they are still studying the effects. Why is it any more experimental than the jab you evidently got right through your ears??

Last edited:
Hey...you wanna take horse dewormer...have at it. No one's stopping you

A timely reminder to vax sceptics. You are not a horse and you should not be taking worming tablets.

This must be the absolute low point.

Hard to believe there are still people as dumb as you out there, who never learned that Ivermectin has been used to treat millions of people for decades. Whatever government-run educational facility you went to failed you badly.

Hard to believe there are still people as dumb as you out there, who never learned that Ivermectin has been used to treat millions of people for decades. Whatever government-run educational facility you went to failed you badly.
Maybe his tiny brain was in that part of the leg they removed???

Yall are still talking about this debunked bullshit?
Just another example of how politicized this covid bullshit has been

Yall are still talking about this debunked bullshit?
Just another example of how politicized this covid bullshit has been
The lies spread about Rogan kind of blew this thing open.

Just more proof that media heads do not actually care if anything they report is factual.

Ivermectin is not just for horses. Humans were using it even before Covid. If you look it up it'll tell you to consult a doctor before using it while pregnant. Also you should limit your alcohol intake while using it.

It's not uncommon for a medicine to work for humans and animals. The biology of different mammals is a lot more similar than many people realize. That's why we use mice for experimental science.

Morons...

Last edited:
If you are part horse have at it. I will stay out of American society. It's not worth being a part of.

Trying ivermectin probably isn't going to hurt you. Most medical experts are just saying not to rely on it, as there's no proof it will help you either. But get it from a medical professional. Don't go to your local horse feed store. That's not the kind meant for humans.

Trying ivermectin probably isn't going to hurt you. Most medical experts are just saying not to rely on it, as there's no proof it will help you either. But get it from a medical professional. Don't go to your local horse feed store. That's not the kind meant for humans.

Conclusions:​

Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.

That seems to be the media created lie at least.

Care to point out all these examples of people getting it at the local feed store? Out of a population of 350 million people, can we find more than a few that have done so?

You would be better off warning people not to eat rat poison, it is probable such is more likely...

Ivermectin is not just for horses. Humans were using it even before Covid. If you look it up it'll tell you to consult a doctor before using it while pregnant. Also you should limit your alcohol intake while using it.

It's not uncommon for a medicine to work for humans and animals. The biology of different mammals is a lot more similar than many people realize. That's why we use mice for experimental science.

Morons...

yeah it’s crazy that a medication developed for humans works for humans. Crazy I tell you.

And who would have thought that a medication they have been handing out like candy in Africa for decades to combat not only parasitic diseases but tropical viruses like Zika and Dengue would also work on COVID. I wonder if that has anything to do with Africa faring so much better than the west with COVID. Probably not.

insanity I tell ya.

Care to point out all these examples of people getting it at the local feed store? Out of a population of 350 million people, can we find more than a few that have done so?

You would be better off warning people not to eat rat poison, it is probable such is more likely...
There would likely be 100% less if doctors were allowed to prescribe it. Or it was just over the counter since it’s literally one of the safest drugs out there.

No need to interfere with Darwinism more than we already do. Lol

Forum List

Back