Yitz Grossman Jailed 60 months For Fraud

that rosie's one rude crude Christian dude...

you got that 'FREEMAN FAMILY RAPIST PERVERT" list ready yet?

is that what your catechism nun told you? -----after she finished sucking the 'holy father' Lefebvre?----thus demonstrating the proper French Canadian technique
for you

---don't be crude----you have been a very nice boy so far------so COOL IT.....

o_O

Well, Valerie, here in America we have the expression "Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never harm me." Muslims like Freeman hate not only Jews, Muslims of sects different from his, and those of different religious beliefs and try to set one against the other. Which type of person do you prefer?

Here in America we don't like crooks of whatever religion. Sally supports Jewish crooks.

is that what your catechism nun told you? -----after she finished sucking the 'holy father' Lefebvre?----thus demonstrating the proper French Canadian technique
for you

o_O

Well, Valerie, here in America we have the expression "Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never harm me." Muslims like Freeman hate not only Jews, Muslims of sects different from his, and those of different religious beliefs and try to set one against the other. Which type of person do you prefer?

Here in America we don't like crooks of whatever religion. Sally supports Jewish crooks.

Here in America we don't like Muslim radicals, Haniya, but you don't appear to have much to say against them -- either you or the other two working the shifts. Unless you are one person on speed every day to post as much as you do.

for you

o_O

Here in America we don't like Muslim radicals, Haniya, but you don't appear to have much to say against them -- either you or the other two working the shifts. Unless you are one person on speed every day to post as much as you do.

I despise Muslim radicals. Do you despise Jewish crooks?

for you

o_O

I despise Muslim radicals. Do you despise Jewish crooks?

No one like crooks. However, someone who spends her mornings, afternoons and evenings on forums is certainly a radical, and it could just as well be a Muslim radical in a boiler room giving us a little of that good old radical Muslim lying. Everyone should utilize the search engine here, and you will see what I am talking about. Does Haniya even get a vacation from the radical group that she represents?

Would you please give some links to this stuff, as I do not believe its true. As far as the Jewish white collar crimes, everyone is aware of it. For you to deny it is ridiculous.
I'm part of everyone; I'm not aware of it, racist.
You want a back up, try Jared's daddy, and try Chelsea's step dad. too numerous to mention.

Jews are behind most of the organized white collar crimes.

Racism from anyone, against anyone, just sucks, racist. Back it up with numbers or admit you're a lying racist.
You want a back up, try Jared's daddy, and try Chelsea's step dad. too numerous to mention.

Names? I guess you don't have the numbers, then. Or even the stories to go with the names. You prove my theory that all racists are Democrats or leftists, racist.

Racism from anyone, against anyone, just sucks, racist. Back it up with numbers or admit you're a lying racist.
I seen your dislike symbol, I can't help it if you disagree, and I'm sure you close your eye to those "mistakes"

Names? I guess you don't have the numbers, then. Or even the stories to go with the names. You prove my theory that all racists are Democrats or leftists, racist.

Lets start with jared dad and Chelses step dad, the list goes on an on.

1385845017842.png

I seen your dislike symbol, I can't help it if you disagree, and I'm sure you close your eye to those "mistakes"
I dislike racists. You're a racist. You could be a statistician or a data analyst if you showed data or numbers to back up your claim but the only supporting evidence you offer is race, racist.

I dislike racists. You're a racist. You could be a statistician or a data analyst if you showed data or numbers to back up your claim but the only supporting evidence you offer is race, racist.

as well as white collar crime: Its a old book but I image its only got worse.
1590661769281.png

Jewish white-collar crime runs the whole gamut of nonviolent crime and includes income tax fraud, mortgage fraud, bankruptcy fraud, money laundering, accounting fraud and securities fraud of every description.

Some white-collar Jewish criminals, like Solomon Dwek, Steven Byers (Wex-Trust) and Bernard Madoff, preyed primarily on their fellow Jews.

Forum List

Back