Remembering the great Syrian hero and singer Ibrahim Qashoush

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal

His songs ignited the people, powering their protests like this one against the putin/khameinist scum oppresser, assad in syria. Assad's thugs and vermin murdered him, but his legacy and singing live on forever. Death to all those who support the assad regime in syria, in the most painful way possible.

Can you imagine anyone singing about Israel like this, my gosh, say a little word and your called to apologize.

Ibrahim Qashoush (born 3 September 1977 - died 4 July 2011) was a fireman and amateur poet from Hama, Syria.

During the 2011 Syrian uprising, Qashoush was noted for singing and authoring songs mocking Syrian president Bashar al-Assad and the ruling Ba'ath party. The protest anthem, "Come on, Bashar, time to leave", is attributed to him.[2]

On 4 July 2011, Qashoush was found dead in the Orontes River, his throat cut and his vocal cords ripped out. After his murder, fellow protesters hailed Qashoush as the "nightingale of the revolution".[

Also you do not know who murdered him.

Death to all those who support the assad regime in syria, in the most painful way possible.
Death to the supporters of Al-Qaeda and ISIS, lying scum.
Coming around and demanding dead for the supporters of the free people fighting Al-Qaeda, that´s just to much. Such people should face what they wish for others.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Not surprising, two stupid pieces of shit replied first...

First off, we do know it was assad's thugs who murdered him, and second, supporting the 85% of syrian population that is sunni against the 40 year family dynasty of alawite minority rule does not mean anyone supports ISIS or al qaeda, you stupid fucking turd. I can support the people of syria against a murderous dictator, that ISIS has come into syria is because of iran's oppression of iraqi sunnis, marginalizing them and forcing them out of positions of power in iraq.

Sometimes the only reaction one can have is that simply there are too many fucking idiots in this world, and these 2 are exhibits 1 and 2.

You have no proof Assad had anything to do with it.

Your such a lovely person. Your right there are a lot of idiots in this world.

First off, we do know it was assad's thugs who murdered him, and second, supporting the 85% of syrian population that is sunni against the 40 year family dynasty of alawite minority rule does not mean anyone supports ISIS or al qaeda, you stupid fucking turd. I can support the people of syria against a murderous dictator, that ISIS has come into syria is because of iran's oppression of iraqi sunnis, marginalizing them and forcing them out of positions of power in iraq.

Sometimes the only reaction one can have is that simply there are too many fucking idiots in this world, and these 2 are exhibits 1 and 2.
Propaganda shit. If all the Sunnis were extremists and against Assad, why is Assad still in office? A stupid monkey can see that your propaganda lies are lies.

It is possible to eleminate the Ass.ad if zionists don't support him.

Israelis call for arms for Assad to save regime

the Zionist government already supports Al-Qaeda.

Such crimes are committed by the Islamists. Looks like, that he was secular and not welcome in the ranks of the Islamists.
People like rhodescholar don´t have a clue about anything and are just echoing some propaganda they picked up somewhere. This person probably don´t even know where Syria actually is.

Propaganda shit. If all the Sunnis were extremists and against Assad, why is Assad still in office? A stupid monkey can see that your propaganda lies are lies.

idiot question----like asking "how did saddam manage to murder tens of thouands of Shiites in a SHIITE MAJORITY COUNTRY--------easy----he was a Baathist murdering pig and had the support of other BAATHIST SHIT

Yep and Ass.ad too.

Yep and Ass.ad too.
Example?

#1- the Israeli general was writing from a very narrow perspective, that of keeping the whole of syria from totally collapsing into an ISIS shithole like the northern sections are now. That might prevent sunni terrorist groups from targeting israel.

#2-the idea is not so much to keep assad in control, but tie up the sunni groups to fight assad for years to come, again so as to not focus on israel.

I know these are complex thoughts for someone like you, so I'll just stop there and let you digest it all.

Such crimes are committed by the Islamists. Looks like, that he was secular and not welcome in the ranks of the Islamists.
People like rhodescholar don´t have a clue about anything and are just echoing some propaganda they picked up somewhere. This person probably don´t even know where Syria actually is.

I have a feeling that Rhodescholar was born in the Middle East or has roots in the Middle East and could find any country in that area. You, on the other hand, probably have a hard time remembering to zip up your fly.

#1- the Israeli general was writing from a very narrow perspective, that of keeping the whole of syria from totally collapsing into an ISIS shithole like the northern sections are now. That might prevent sunni terrorist groups from targeting israel.

#2-the idea is not so much to keep assad in control, but tie up the sunni groups to fight assad for years to come, again so as to not focus on israel.

I know these are complex thoughts for someone like you, so I'll just stop there and let you digest it all.

Not really, it is to get rid of Assad and get someone more pro Israel in and yes we know its all about Israel who wants the Golan heights. Let Israel fight their own wars.

I have a feeling that Rhodescholar was born in the Middle East or has roots in the Middle East and could find any country in that area. You, on the other hand, probably have a hard time remembering to zip up your fly.

Correct, on all 3 fronts.
Why don´t you move to a-Nusra, then? Look, we in the west can forbear from Al-Qaeda cheering scum and the Syrians know proper treatments for them. No wait, better do away with yourself before you start be a trouble to others. Please invite the scum sally and aris to your collective jihadi suicide event.

Nice OP but you try to justify the coalition between Ass.ad terror regime with israelis!
ISIS is part of Ass.ad regime, it will go if the regime go.
Good thread anyway.

Nice OP but you try to justify the coalition between Ass.ad terror regime with israelis!
ISIS is part of Ass.ad regime, it will go if the regime go.
Good thread anyway.
More Freeman nonsense...

Correct, on all 3 fronts.
Why don´t you move to a-Nusra, then? Look, we in the west can forbear from Al-Qaeda cheering scum and the Syrians know proper treatments for them. No wait, better do away with yourself before you start be a trouble to others. Please invite the scum sally and aris to your collective jihadi suicide event.

This, folks, is why he is in the nut house. The big question is how long has he been locked away there.

Forum List

Back