Yikes... There's an idiot in the Knesset... Surprised? Nah!

So..back to the topic. I agree, it is pretty idiotic to make that claim but then politicians are known for that.

Yup, it was political grand standing at best. I don't feel anyone in basic agreement with my side of this argument needs to use phony arguments. The truth is all thats needed.

The Arab Muslims of the mandated area are no different that any other Arab muslims in the middle east. But its got nothing whatsoever to do with ones linguistic skills.

So..back to the topic. I agree, it is pretty idiotic to make that claim but then politicians are known for that.

Yup, it was political grand standing at best. I don't feel anyone in basic agreement with my side of this argument needs to use phony arguments. The truth is all thats needed.

The Arab Muslims of the mandated area are no different that any other Arab muslims in the middle east. But its got nothing whatsoever to do with ones linguistic skills.

Hahaha... Which, when translated into English means... What exactly??

Anat Berko, a conservative member of the Israeli Knesset, said there could be no Palestine because there’s no letter “P” in Arabic.

Applying the same logic then there are no Jews as there is no "J" in Hebrew!

What a racist little bitch!

Yeah thing is that it's written as Yehudi and Ivrit in Hebrew, neither Jewish or Hebrew although there is a J in Jewish, However ,in Arabic there is no such thing as P...but there is a P in stupid.

Anat Berko, a conservative member of the Israeli Knesset, said there could be no Palestine because there’s no letter “P” in Arabic.

Yeah thing is that it's written as Yehudi and Ivrit in Hebrew, neither Jewish or Hebrew although there is a J in Jewish, However ,in Arabic there is no such thing as P...but there is a P in stupid.

It's kinda hard to explain. For some reason, the Y sound in Hebrew is translated to a J sound in English, so Yehudi becomes Jew (short for Judean).

There is no race called palestinian, ergo her comments cannot be racist.

She's an idiot, ergo her comments are stupid!

Not racist? Hmmm ok, then she is anti-semitic seeing as MOST Arabs are Semites!

And yet another FAILURE as the term does not apply to them legally, just the Jews. Guess that you are back to the wall and looking for the shovel

That's like saying you aren't English because you come from Yorkshire!

The highjacking of a term that relates to millions of people for the use of just ONE group is, well, zionut fascism at it's 'best'

Not at all it is like saying you are not Semitic in the eyes of the law when it comes to racist comments. You have tried this how many times in the past and failed every time because LAW is against you. And it is only islamonazi morons that argue this fact so much.

And you have just proven that you know you are on to a loser as you trot out your made up word again. It is the islamomorons that are trying to hijack everything from anti Semitism and Palestinian because they have nothing otherwise.

The "law"?

So, someone who IS a Semite but NOT a Jew cannot be considered a Semite?

Most Jews aren't Semites you idiot!

The "law", and you Phoney are asses!

The zionuts hijacked "anti-semitic" in the knowledge that they needed something to hurl at those who criticize Israel,in the knowledge that the term "racism" couldn't be hurled, as, we all know, Jew is not a race!

Did not say that, this is you twisting words again because you know you are wrong. The term anti semitic in law applies to anything done or said against the Jews, it does not include semitic groups. The only idiot is you who argues black is white when it is shown laws work for the Jews.

Once again you prove you are a Jew hating Nazi by using your made up word hoping it will incite violence against the Jews. The term racism can be used as your own posts have proven many times that most Jews are a distinct genetic entity with very close links to the Jews who inhabited Palestine prior to the Roman conquest. They showed that they could differentiate which tribe of Judea the subject was related to. So the racism charge will stick, just that it is easier to say anti semitic as most people understand what this means.

As you know, or should, islam and muslim are not races or even semitic , so why do you claim that they are.

Even the other arab muslims call the Palestinians balestinians as they are unable to pronounce Palestine. It is a standing Joke amongst muslims the world over that the PLO leader was suckered by the Russians in the 1960's into inventing a new "race" and could not get the pronunciation right

Even the other arab muslims call the Palestinians balestinians as they are unable to pronounce Palestine. It is a standing Joke amongst muslims the world over that the PLO leader was suckered by the Russians in the 1960's into inventing a new "race" and could not get the pronunciation right

Ok...clearly there is no such thing as Palestinians since there is no p in Arabic and there is no such thing Jews since there is no j in the Hebrew alphabet. What are we going to do with all these people who think they are something their alphabet denies them? I predict a windfall for lawyers and counselors.

Yes, it is an idiotic claim.

It is just as idiotic as claiming the "Palestinian" people are anything but a modern invention, created quite deliberately for propaganda purposes.

Its a no brainer Dog

Screen+Shot+2013-07-14+at+1.10.20+PM.png

No matter how you spell it or pronounce it, the Arab Muslims of the mandated area are at the time of this graphic about 80% immigrants of the second Arab colonial period.

Whats funny is that they came, according to Monty, from Europe. Whereas only about 35% of the Judaic returnees came from Europe as well.

Its another spectacular example of how the pali diatribe thats constantly run up the flagpole is virtually exactly backwards.

Ps or Js aside there are some very interesting things involved that if they were more widely known; well things would be very different.

Ok...clearly there is no such thing as Palestinians since there is no p in Arabic and there is no such thing Jews since there is no j in the Hebrew alphabet. What are we going to do with all these people who think they are something their alphabet denies them? I predict a windfall for lawyers and counselors.

The truth of the matter is that there WERE no such thing as Palestinians until they were invented in modern time, and there WERE Jews dating back at least 3000 years. This has nothing to do with the construction of language, but is a matter of historical fact.

Perhaps it is just one of the benefits of age, but when a people did not even exist when I was a child, yet children like Humanity prattle on like they do, I call bull shit. If you were not such a zealot,, you would, too.

The truth of the matter is that there WERE no such thing as Palestinians until they were invented in modern time, and there WERE Jews dating back at least 3000 years. This has nothing to do with the construction of language, but is a matter of historical fact.

Perhaps it is just one of the benefits of age, but when a people did not even exist when I was a child, yet children like Humanity prattle on like they do, I call bull shit. If you were not such a zealot,, you would, too.
All people have a beginning and it is not up to you or i to determine who does and does not qualify.

All people have a beginning and it is not up to you or i to determine who does and does not qualify.

I prefer a functioning brain, thank you very much.

I have every right to point out why they were invented, even if my doing so creates cognitive dissonance for your agenda.

They were created to appeal to low functioning leftists who are incapable of looking any deeper into a situation than one group being characterized as dominating another. Instead of looking at it as arabs vs Jews , the most cynical creation of this new group has hoodwinked low functioning people into seeing it as Jews vs "Palestinians"

The truth of the matter is that when Israel was created, Arabs attacked. During these attacks, 700,000 Arabs fled the area. Soon thereafter, 900,000 Jews were expelled from Arab lands. Instead of seeing it as (more than) tit for tat, you propagandists created this entirely new people to create a special "victim" class so to push for even more Arab dominance.

The creation of these brand new people is the greatest hoax perpetrated upon the world in the last century.

I prefer a functioning brain, thank you very much.

I have every right to point out why they were invented, even if my doing so creates cognitive dissonance for your agenda.

They were created to appeal to low functioning leftists who are incapable of looking any deeper into a situation than one group being characterized as dominating another. Instead of looking at it as arabs vs Jews , the most cynical creation of this new group has hoodwinked low functioning people into seeing it as Jews vs "Palestinians"

The truth of the matter is that when Israel was created, Arabs attacked. During these attacks, 700,000 Arabs fled the area. Soon thereafter, 900,000 Jews were expelled from Arab lands. Instead of seeing it as (more than) tit for tat, you propagandists created this entirely new people to make it look that the created this entirely new people so as to continue to push for even more Arab dominance.

The creation of these brand new people is the greatest hoax perpetrated upon the world in the last century.

Who has the right to decide what is or is not a people?

At what point does a people become a people - what is this magic number? 10 years? 100? 1000?

Why is it so important so important to some to strip away a people's identity? There is no other people recent or ancient where there is such a powerful propaganda campaign to disenfranchise .

At what point does a people become a people - what is this magic number? 10 years? 100? 1000?

Why is it so important so important to some to strip away a people's identity? There is no other people recent or ancient where there is such a powerful propaganda campaign to disenfranchise .

Such typical illiberal leftist turnspeak you offer, here. The truly powerful propaganda campaign was to CREATE these people. Telling the truth about why they were created is not part of a propaganda campaign at all.

Such typical illiberal leftist turnspeak you offer, here. The truly powerful propaganda campaign was to CREATE these people. Telling the truth about why they were created is not part of a propaganda campaign at all.

So you can't answer any of the questions?

Why should I answer questions you pose in order to escape the truth?

When are you going to even acknowledge the truth at all? I have explained exactly why these "Palestinians" were created, yet you ignore this to advance you dogma.

Why should I answer questions you pose in order to escape the truth?

When are you going to even acknowledge the truth at all? I have explained exactly why these "Palestinians" were created, yet you ignore this to advance you dogma.

You won't answer the questions because you cant. If you did your entire "truth" would show to be a house of cards.

When does a people become a people?
Who had the right to determine whether they are a people or not?

What difference does it make whether they formed an identity 50 years ago or 500? What difference does it make how they came to be since they are here, now and regardless of what name they have carried, they have been there for while.

Well, for the sake of honesty, everything she says is true, but not for the reason she says that.

Palestinians also say there's no Israel, but Pro-Palestinians never called them racists for that.

Forum List

Back