Yikes: GDP Showing Ominous Warning Sign Not Seen Since the Great Depression

Wrong prayer.

Dear Lord,

Please allow the idiot Potato to see the light and listen to some sound advice from people other than his moron liberal economic “advisors” — so that the American people can avoid the dire consequences of liberal Democrat imbecility.

Please.

Amen.

Here's the major difference. Yes, Reagan did suck up to Jerry Foul-well too much, but there was never any doubt Reagan was calling the shots.

Reagan still appointed moderate judges that upheld Roe, for instance.

The way I could tell the Crazies took over was after Obama won in 2008, they had a conclave to discuss what went wrong. And instead of concluding that the wrecked economy and the unpopular war was their problem, they instead decided we just needed some more Jesus on the platform.

You had Mitt Romney, who thinks he's wearing Magic Underwear
Piyush Jindal - who performed exorcisms in college.
Sarah Palin, who went to a church where they invited a witch hunter to speak.
Mike Huckabee, who thinks the rapture is coming.

Yes, this is the inmates running the asylum.

You mean the war that dems approved of damn near unanimously?
Most conservatives I know dont go to church myself included.
I do however agree with their philosophy.

You mean the war that dems approved of damn near unanimously?
Most conservatives I know dont go to church myself included.
I do however agree with their philosophy.

Uh, about half the Democrats voted against the war authorization. The few who did were promised by Bush that he would exhaust every diplomatic avenue and only go if the UN approved.

Bush Lied. People Died.

Uh, about half the Democrats voted against the war authorization. The few who did were promised by Bush that he would exhaust every diplomatic avenue and only go if the UN approved.

Bush Lied. People Died.

Your previous two Presidential candidates both voted for it.

One is currently sitting in the White House, and has brought us to the edge of war with a nuclear power.

Meanwhile the previous Commander in Chief was the first President not to initiate a new War since Jimmy Carter.

Methinks some introspection may be in order.

Your previous two Presidential candidates both voted for it.

Um, yes, after Bush promised them that he wouldn't go to war until after he had absolute proof AND would get UN and allied approval.

One is currently sitting in the White House, and has brought us to the edge of war with a nuclear power.
Really? Because I think that was Putin invading Ukraine that did that.

Meanwhile the previous Commander in Chief was the first President not to initiate a new War since Jimmy Carter.
Only because the Generals wouldn't let him play with the big boy toys.

Um, yes, after Bush promised them that he wouldn't go to war until after he had absolute proof AND would get UN and allied approval.

I know in your binary World hating Biden must mean I liked Bush.

Nope, sorry. Not only do I still despise Bush, but the Establishment Left now embraces him simply because he is anti-Trump. The very people you vote for.
Really? Because I think that was Putin invading Ukraine that did that.

Putin was preparing for invasion in August 2021. We knew about it.

What did Biden do? He lifted sanctions on the Nordstream pipeline, thus both buttressing Putin while compromising Germany's energy - and he dismissed the idea of an invasion.

You're in La La Land.

Don't be a pompous ass, and I won't treat you like one.
Give with the evidence you claim to have and I won't have to keep reminding you and everyone else that you're Schiffing. If you actually have something, show it.

See, there you go again, embarrassing yourself in public. This is why I keep telling you to let the adults have their computer back because your posts are more suited to the playground than a debate board. You can't block me, you can't stop me from reminding you and everyone that you claimed something you, just like Schiff, wont/can't back up.

Forum List

Back