Yet another record close!

That's ok. Bernie will "fix" that mean old stock market. You betcha.

:21:

Actually ,I want to see Bloomberg BUY the nomination by getting all the Super Delegates. And Bernie to get the "Popular Vote". That would be FUNNY!

Actually ,I want to see Bloomberg BUY the nomination by getting all the Super Delegates. And Bernie to get the "Popular Vote". That would be FUNNY!

No worries.
Bloomberg will just buy bernie another weekend place and he'll slink back into oblivion.
But his pencilneck VOTERS will be offended.

I certainly hope so.
Last time they were offended they stayed home for the election.

Bad news folks Another disease discovered Assholeitis Found first in trump WH and spread to Republican senate No know cure yet

Bad news folks Another disease discovered Assholeitis Found first in trump WH and spread to Republican senate No know cure yet

The cure is 3 more Trump justices on the Supreme Court...…...
You want to give cancer to America ?? We're sick enough with the AH trump in our WH

Cancer?
No.
Just 3 or 4 more conservatives on the Supreme Court.
And another 8 Republican Senators and 50 more Republicans in the House.

Yeah then they could settle it the old Hawaiian way.... A battle to the death.... In this case I suppose I could always use geriatric hats and canes.

Jo

Last edited:

Yeah then they could settle it the old Hawaiian way.... A battle to the death.... In this case I suppose I could always use geriatric hats and canes.

Jo
How about a pushup contest?

No worries.
Bloomberg will just buy bernie another weekend place and he'll slink back into oblivion.
But his pencilneck VOTERS will be offended.

I certainly hope so.
Last time they were offended they stayed home for the election.
Eventually they will grow up. Usually as soon as they have to EARN their first PayCheck. Only a few STAY like that idiot AOC.

And more democommie tears.
Didn't we just have a crash that was bigger than the 2008 crash Bush caused? Did you post/brag about that?

And, I asked this yesterday but no one answered. How come if I put money into my 401K every month, how come I'm not getting rich buying low? Us 401K investors invest every month regardless of if the stocks are up or down. So shouldn't we be buying a lot of stock really low when the stock market crashes?

Please cons, don't be smart asses. Don't try to suggest I'm stupid for not knowing because I think it's a scam. I think a crashed market should mean cheap stock and us monthly investors should be making out great when this happens. The only ones who should be crying are people who are trying to retire this month. They will have to wait for the stocks to go back up.

You want to give cancer to America ?? We're sick enough with the AH trump in our WH

Cancer?
No.
Oh, so not just any cancer. Stage 4 inoperable asshole cancer.

And more democommie tears.
Didn't we just have a crash that was bigger than the 2008 crash Bush caused? Did you post/brag about that?

And, I asked this yesterday but no one answered. How come if I put money into my 401K every month, how come I'm not getting rich buying low? Us 401K investors invest every month regardless of if the stocks are up or down. So shouldn't we be buying a lot of stock really low when the stock market crashes?

Please cons, don't be smart asses. Don't try to suggest I'm stupid for not knowing because I think it's a scam. I think a crashed market should mean cheap stock and us monthly investors should be making out great when this happens. The only ones who should be crying are people who are trying to retire this month. They will have to wait for the stocks to go back up.

Didn't we just have a crash that was bigger than the 2008 crash Bush caused?

Bigger? No.

How come if I put money into my 401K every month, how come I'm not getting rich buying low?

Depends, how many months have you been doing that?

So shouldn't we be buying a lot of stock really low when the stock market crashes?

If you have cash sitting on the sidelines and you feel this is a temporary dip, you should definitely do that.
If you have a long enough time horizon before you retire or need the money for something else, do it.

Don't try to suggest I'm stupid for not knowing because I think it's a scam.

That's not why we think you're stupid.

Cancer?
No.
Oh, so not just any cancer. Stage 4 inoperable asshole cancer.

Leave Obama out of this, poor guy, looking at Michelle all day.
He's suffering enough.

Forum List

Back