Yet another "If Trump does such-and-such a terrible thing, then..."when he never did and never will?

Who has killed and blown off more body parts with our military Trump or Obama? Who's dropped more bombs? Who's shot more missiles? Yes Obama, yet the left claim its Trump who is scary.
Obama was killing our enemies. Trump is undermining our democracy with his autocratic viewpoint. Don't say we didn't warn y'all.
When did the Syrian government become our enemy? The Libyan government?
You're in the wrong thread.

What thread should I be in?

Obama was killing our enemies. Trump is undermining our democracy with his autocratic viewpoint. Don't say we didn't warn y'all.

No civilians were killed on Obama's orders? Holy shit lib that's like the first time in human history there's been no collateral damage...or you are wrong my money is on the latter.

GW Bush killed more innocent civilians that Bin Laden ever did.

Deflecto we are talking about Trump vs Obama. But since you obviously want me to obliterate you lets go there who killed more civilians Democrat FDR or all Republican presidents combined? Who fire bombed more cities? Run away you are not even in my league.

Go on record as opposing our entry intro into WWII, and then we'll continue.

Otherwise, go shit in a bowl and have supper.

Total humans killed, mutilated, burned alive, body parts blown off Dem vs Rep? Dem's win that hands down. If I wanted to be mean we'd discuss the 50 million plus babies you freaks have aborted.
Any possibility whatever you could back to the thread topic?

Who has killed and blown off more body parts with our military Trump or Obama? Who's dropped more bombs? Who's shot more missiles? Yes Obama, yet the left claim its Trump who is scary.

Trump's "viewpoint" undermines our democracy? But executing American citizens via drone without a trial doesn't? How about overthrowing the government of Libya and installing ISIS as the government? How about handing out work permits to illegal aliens in clear violation of existing law?
Trump wants to run the government like he ran his business all his life. He is boss, he does what he pleases. If someone annoys him, fire him. Play up the positive, ignore the negative, sell the suckers whatever they want to hear. But in all his life, Trump has never had to deal with having a boss, being held accountable to someone who can tell him what he can and cannot do. The American people are his boss now, as represented by the Legislature and the courts. And he is NOT LIKING IT.
You can ignore that all you like, but it's true.

Riiiiiight because professional politicians have done a bang up job sinking us fucking $20 trillion dollars in debt with little to show for it, allowing foreign countries to fuck us over on trade costing us millions of middle class jobs, riiiiiight what we need are more professional politicians running things. You dumb asses don't understand the election at all.
Not a single one of our country's problems necessitates being addressed in Trump's dictatorial style. He has no patience or respect or even knowledge of government. That's not his fault; it is YOURS for hiring him.

American citizens in 30 states disagree with you, they felt Trump was a better choice than Hillary. They also left the GOP in charge of the House and Senate. What happened to you libs anyway, Nov 2008 you won a super majority in the Senate, majority in the House, the White House and barely 2 years later the American people turned on you and its been down hill every since. Lets figure out how you people screwed that up, tyranny? Ignoring the will of the people?

No civilians were killed on Obama's orders? Holy shit lib that's like the first time in human history there's been no collateral damage...or you are wrong my money is on the latter.

GW Bush killed more innocent civilians that Bin Laden ever did.

Deflecto we are talking about Trump vs Obama. But since you obviously want me to obliterate you lets go there who killed more civilians Democrat FDR or all Republican presidents combined? Who fire bombed more cities? Run away you are not even in my league.

Go on record as opposing our entry intro into WWII, and then we'll continue.

Otherwise, go shit in a bowl and have supper.

Total humans killed, mutilated, burned alive, body parts blown off Dem vs Rep? Dem's win that hands down. If I wanted to be mean we'd discuss the 50 million plus babies you freaks have aborted.
Any possibility whatever you could back to the thread topic?

I'm 100% on topic, pointing out how off the charts the left's hypocrisy is Trump vs Obama. The left are holding Trump to a standard that looks nothing like what they held Obama to. Obama, actual obstruction of justice on video, the left ignored it completely. As yet no proof Trump obstructed anything and you people have already convicted him in the media and are calling for him to be impeached. You people have no credibility, zero, none.

One proven fact is liberals NEVER stop lying.

Only liberals lie. Correct?
Here's seven pages of documented lies by the man who's fat ass is occupied by the faces of Trumpsters burrowing in deep. (Anyone got a snorkel?) :2up:
"Enjoy"
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Did any of those lies cost you money?

Most of them and more.

Where do you think the money comes from for his utterly lamebrained, idiotic actions?

Hint: he has already slashed the taxes of the wealthy and has plans to cut even more.

Here's seven pages of documented lies by the man who's fat ass is occupied by the faces of Trumpsters burrowing in deep. (Anyone got a snorkel?) :2up:
"Enjoy"

Most of them and more.

Where do you think the money comes from for his utterly lamebrained, idiotic actions?

Hint: he has already slashed the taxes of the wealthy and has plans to cut even more.

Link

"Enjoy"

Most of them and more.

Good, let the lies flow through you. All Trump is doing is what he promised in spite of all you obstructionist criminals.

"Enjoy"

Most of them and more.

Where do you think the money comes from for his utterly lame-brained, idiotic actions?

Good, let the lies flow through you. All Trump is doing is what he promised in spite of all you obstructionist criminals.

Whenever I hear I conservative, Republican, or even that ORANGE clown invoke "obstruction" I have to laugh after what they put Obama and the country through with their tactics of trying to make sure he was a one term president! Even after all they did, he still accomplished more than most and has made a name for himself with the passing of Nat'l Health; something that's been tried for 100 years! And all Trump and his minions can come up with is "repeal & replace" when "they got nothing!" This whole year will go by without a single piece of legislation being passed; Trump will lead the way in being a feckless leader! :321::9: :anj_stfu: :cuckoo: :dunno:

"Enjoy"

Most of them and more.

Where do you think the money comes from for his utterly lame-brained, idiotic actions?

Whenever I hear I conservative, Republican, or even that ORANGE clown invoke "obstruction" I have to laugh after what they put Obama and the country through with their tactics of trying to make sure he was a one term president! Even after all they did, he still accomplished more than most and has made a name for himself with the passing of Nat'l Health; something that's been tried for 100 years! And all Trump and his minions can come up with is "repeal & replace" when "they got nothing!" This whole year will go by without a single piece of legislation being passed; Trump will lead the way in being a feckless leader! :321::9: :anj_stfu: :cuckoo: :dunno:

Are you sure about that?

"Enjoy"

Most of them and more.

Are you sure about that?
Golly, another false "fact". Trump never put Obama through anything except the agony of his criminal skank being defeated.

Most of them and more.

Are you sure about that?
Golly, another false "fact". Trump never put Obama through anything except the agony of his criminal skank being defeated.

How smart was it of Trump to embarrass himself as the leader of the "Birther Movement?" Trump showed his bigotry harking back to Obama being an "affirmative action" student; "lets see those transcripts!" We know what The Donald's records would look like; "paid on delivery!" This is why Republicans are so easily fooled; their memories are atrocious! :321: :ack-1: :argue:

Most of them and more.

Are you sure about that?

How smart was it of Trump to embarrass himself as the leader of the "Birther Movement?" Trump showed his bigotry harking back to Obama being an "affirmative action" student; "lets see those transcripts!" We know what The Donald's records would look like; "paid on delivery!" This is why Republicans are so easily fooled; their memories are atrocious! :321: :ack-1: :argue:

How did Trump embarrass himself? It was a legitimate question brought up by Hillary supporters in 2008 to ask if Obama was a born citizen of the USA.

Most of them and more.

Are you sure about that?

But our memories are real.

If Trump Fires Mueller... If Trump colluded... If Trump robbed the bank...

Did I miss something?

Did Donald Trump fire Mueller, the Special Counsel?

Did he ever say he was going to?

Did anyone on his staff ever say he was going to?

Did any of them ever even imply any such thing?

No.

And no.

And no.

And no.

And no.

Not in the slightest.

So where is all this “If Trump fires Mueller, the world will end!!!” reporting come from?

Is there ANY evidence Trump colluded with Russia somehow, for ANYTHING?

Let me guess: Someone in the media decided to stir up more controversy, by vaguely implying that Trump might be considering doing that. They didn’t actually say he was going to, of course (since he never was). But they’re doing their best to have people speculating to each other, “What’s all this about Trump firing the Special Counsel? That doesn’t sound very ethical to me!”

Reporters (and some forum posters) who are wondering where some leftist nutcase from Illinois would get the idea to get a gun and start shooting Republicans at a baseball practice, need look no further than the nearest mirror.

I’d appreciate it if you people would knock off the deliberate insinuations and careful attempts to smear without technically smearing. You are obviously trying to make people who aren’t paying much attention (and that’s most ordinary Americans, sane and insane alike) think that Trump, or Republicans in general, are doing something wrong when you know they aren’t.

Try keeping a civil tongue in your head. If Trump and/or Republicans are as bad as you seem to think, you should have no trouble stating FACTS that show it.

And if you can’t find any such facts (you’ve shown us none yet)… just maybe you are mistaken, and should aim your hatred and bile somewhere else. Or cease altogether, eh?

/---- Libtard Moonbats feed off of What if.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

"What happened to you libs anyway, Nov 2008 you won a super majority in the Senate, majority in the House, the White House": they passed ACA, they passed financial regulations, they passed lots of stuff in two years.

GOP have the Presidency, both House of Congress, ratified a conservative SCOTUS member, and yet have done almost jack shit.

The Democrats are not hindering the GOP in any way, but the GOP can't govern. When is the winning going to start?

Are you sure about that?

How did Trump embarrass himself? It was a legitimate question brought up by Hillary supporters in 2008 to ask if Obama was a born citizen of the USA.

Questioning the nationalism, patriotism, religion, & citizenship of a 2 term president just doesn't make any of you look too bright! :argue: :banghead: :blahblah:

Are you sure about that?

Questioning the nationalism, patriotism, religion, & citizenship of a 2 term president just doesn't make any of you look too bright! :argue: :banghead: :blahblah:

It was a legitimate question...it is a law you know.

Are you sure about that?

Yet his actions for 8 years makes me question anyone who supports a proven traitor and race baiter.

Are you sure about that?

It was a legitimate question...it is a law you know.

Whatever genius! Check back and maybe you'll find out why people can't possibly swallow your BS! :321: :9:

Forum List

Back