Yet another "If Trump does such-and-such a terrible thing, then..."when he never did and never will?

Republicans elected a crazy person, and are shocked that crazy things are happening. Too dumb.

Nothing new really! I think they all went culturally insane over 35 years ago when their patron saint Reagan manifested himself as their GAWD! To this day his name is invoked blindly, but if his policies were looked at, he would be excommunicated before the next full moon! The hypocrisy only gets more bizarre when these same people who were so thrilled about how an independent counsel harangued the Clintons, now they're bemoaning the mandate of "looking for a crime" when the initial investigation goes nowhere! I have to laugh; esp. with Trump who thought nothing of ranting about how Hillary needs to be "locked up" and now he's "feeling it!" Poor baby! :9: :ack-1: :blahblah:
If the internet had been around during Reagan like it is today he'd have gone down as one of the worst President's in history. Tripling the national debt, creating the inner city drug crisis, funding and arming Al Qaeda and the Mujahideen, and so much more.
Bullshit. He would still have gone down as the best president of the 20th century.

Who has killed and blown off more body parts with our military Trump or Obama? Who's dropped more bombs? Who's shot more missiles? Yes Obama, yet the left claim its Trump who is scary.
Obama was killing our enemies. Trump is undermining our democracy with his autocratic viewpoint. Don't say we didn't warn y'all.

Who has killed and blown off more body parts with our military Trump or Obama? Who's dropped more bombs? Who's shot more missiles? Yes Obama, yet the left claim its Trump who is scary.
Obama was killing our enemies. Trump is undermining our democracy with his autocratic viewpoint. Don't say we didn't warn y'all.

Trump's "viewpoint" undermines our democracy? But executing American citizens via drone without a trial doesn't? How about overthrowing the government of Libya and installing ISIS as the government? How about handing out work permits to illegal aliens in clear violation of existing law?

...and if he didn't bomb at will, you'd be kvetchin' about that! :9::anj_stfu: :blahblah::cuckoo: :dunno:

My mocking of the left was implied, they play this double standard hypocrisy BS every time they lose an election. Obama, actual number of humans blown to bits how many? How many humans did Obama set on fire to burn to death? How many humans lost an arm or leg on Obama's orders? I know this makes you hypocrite libs uncomfortable but lets get your hypocrisy out in the daylight shall we.

No civilians were killed on Obama's orders? Holy shit lib that's like the first time in human history there's been no collateral damage...or you are wrong my money is on the latter.

Republicans elected a crazy person, and are shocked that crazy things are happening. Too dumb.

Nothing new really! I think they all went culturally insane over 35 years ago when their patron saint Reagan manifested himself as their GAWD! To this day his name is invoked blindly, but if his policies were looked at, he would be excommunicated before the next full moon! The hypocrisy only gets more bizarre when these same people who were so thrilled about how an independent counsel harangued the Clintons, now they're bemoaning the mandate of "looking for a crime" when the initial investigation goes nowhere! I have to laugh; esp. with Trump who thought nothing of ranting about how Hillary needs to be "locked up" and now he's "feeling it!" Poor baby! :9: :ack-1: :blahblah:
If the internet had been around during Reagan like it is today he'd have gone down as one of the worst President's in history. Tripling the national debt, creating the inner city drug crisis, funding and arming Al Qaeda and the Mujahideen, and so much more.

Quit taking history out of context, it makes you look stupid

Don't forget alienating our allies and undermining NATO & The UN! :ack-1: :beer: :wine:

Trump's "viewpoint" undermines our democracy? But executing American citizens via drone without a trial doesn't? How about overthrowing the government of Libya and installing ISIS as the government? How about handing out work permits to illegal aliens in clear violation of existing law?
Trump wants to run the government like he ran his business all his life. He is boss, he does what he pleases. If someone annoys him, fire him. Play up the positive, ignore the negative, sell the suckers whatever they want to hear. But in all his life, Trump has never had to deal with having a boss, being held accountable to someone who can tell him what he can and cannot do. The American people are his boss now, as represented by the Legislature and the courts. And he is NOT LIKING IT.
You can ignore that all you like, but it's true.

The US is knee deep in liberal hypocrisy. Right on cue as soon as the left lost the election everything that was okay under Obama suddenly became not okay, shocker.

No civilians were killed on Obama's orders? Holy shit lib that's like the first time in human history there's been no collateral damage...or you are wrong my money is on the latter.

GW Bush killed more innocent civilians that Bin Laden ever did.

I'm enjoying the Trumptard denial. I hope I'm not alone.
You have a large population of morons to share your feelings with.

This coming from the guy who believes that the office Trump holds shouldn't even exist.
What does that have to do with whether you and your snowflake brethren are conducting a witch hunt against Trump?

Stop pretending you're anything other than a far right authoritarian.

Trump wants to run the government like he ran his business all his life. He is boss, he does what he pleases. If someone annoys him, fire him. Play up the positive, ignore the negative, sell the suckers whatever they want to hear. But in all his life, Trump has never had to deal with having a boss, being held accountable to someone who can tell him what he can and cannot do. The American people are his boss now, as represented by the Legislature and the courts. And he is NOT LIKING IT.
You can ignore that all you like, but it's true.

Riiiiiight because professional politicians have done a bang up job sinking us fucking $20 trillion dollars in debt with little to show for it, allowing foreign countries to fuck us over on trade costing us millions of middle class jobs, riiiiiight what we need are more professional politicians running things. You dumb asses don't understand the election at all.

I'm enjoying the Trumptard denial. I hope I'm not alone.
You have a large population of morons to share your feelings with.

This coming from the guy who believes that the office Trump holds shouldn't even exist.
What does that have to do with whether you and your snowflake brethren are conducting a witch hunt against Trump?

Stop pretending you're anything other than a far right authoritarian.

What have I posted that makes me "authoritarian?"

Quit taking history out of context, it makes you look stupid

Says the Trump voter :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back