Yet another "If Trump does such-and-such a terrible thing, then..."when he never did and never will?

Republicans elected a crazy person, and are shocked that crazy things are happening. Too dumb.

Nothing new really! I think they all went culturally insane over 35 years ago when their patron saint Reagan manifested himself as their GAWD! To this day his name is invoked blindly, but if his policies were looked at, he would be excommunicated before the next full moon! The hypocrisy only gets more bizarre when these same people who were so thrilled about how an independent counsel harangued the Clintons, now they're bemoaning the mandate of "looking for a crime" when the initial investigation goes nowhere! I have to laugh; esp. with Trump who thought nothing of ranting about how Hillary needs to be "locked up" and now he's "feeling it!" Poor baby! :9: :ack-1: :blahblah:
If the internet had been around during Reagan like it is today he'd have gone down as one of the worst President's in history. Tripling the national debt, creating the inner city drug crisis, funding and arming Al Qaeda and the Mujahideen, and so much more.
Bullshit. He would still have gone down as the best president of the 20th century.
^ lol this guy :rofl:

It was reported by a friend of trump's but even so, how does the OP know he "never will"?

Prior to lying his way to the WH, screeching "YOU'RE FIRED!" was the only thing he did really well so its not much of a stretch to believe he's friend's report that he wants to fire Mueller. Especially since he confessed to firing Comey because he stupidly believed it would stop the investigations.

The cheeto isn't all that bright and he's used to always getting his way. If he thinks he can and that it could help him, he'd do it in a flash. Since it won't and since he wouldn't get away with it, I wouldn't think he would actually do it.

Who has killed and blown off more body parts with our military Trump or Obama? Who's dropped more bombs? Who's shot more missiles? Yes Obama, yet the left claim its Trump who is scary.
Obama was killing our enemies. Trump is undermining our democracy with his autocratic viewpoint. Don't say we didn't warn y'all.
When did the Syrian government become our enemy? The Libyan government?

Who has killed and blown off more body parts with our military Trump or Obama? Who's dropped more bombs? Who's shot more missiles? Yes Obama, yet the left claim its Trump who is scary.
Obama was killing our enemies. Trump is undermining our democracy with his autocratic viewpoint. Don't say we didn't warn y'all.

No civilians were killed on Obama's orders? Holy shit lib that's like the first time in human history there's been no collateral damage...or you are wrong my money is on the latter.

GW Bush killed more innocent civilians that Bin Laden ever did.

Deflecto we are talking about Trump vs Obama. But since you obviously want me to obliterate you lets go there who killed more civilians Democrat FDR or all Republican presidents combined? Who fire bombed more cities? Run away you are not even in my league.

Republicans elected a crazy person, and are shocked that crazy things are happening. Too dumb.

Nothing new really! I think they all went culturally insane over 35 years ago when their patron saint Reagan manifested himself as their GAWD! To this day his name is invoked blindly, but if his policies were looked at, he would be excommunicated before the next full moon! The hypocrisy only gets more bizarre when these same people who were so thrilled about how an independent counsel harangued the Clintons, now they're bemoaning the mandate of "looking for a crime" when the initial investigation goes nowhere! I have to laugh; esp. with Trump who thought nothing of ranting about how Hillary needs to be "locked up" and now he's "feeling it!" Poor baby! :9: :ack-1: :blahblah:
If the internet had been around during Reagan like it is today he'd have gone down as one of the worst President's in history. Tripling the national debt, creating the inner city drug crisis, funding and arming Al Qaeda and the Mujahideen, and so much more.
Bullshit. He would still have gone down as the best president of the 20th century.
You don't hear the truth often, do you?

You forgot Israel and when did Iran become our pal?

No civilians were killed on Obama's orders? Holy shit lib that's like the first time in human history there's been no collateral damage...or you are wrong my money is on the latter.

Deflecto we are talking about Trump vs Obama. But since you obviously want me to obliterate you lets go there who killed more civilians Democrat FDR or all Republican presidents combined? Who fire bombed more cities? Run away you are not even in my league.
Truman killed more than all Republican presidents combined with one bomb.

The ones you invent? No, since I don't know you that well.

The ones you invent? No, since I don't know you that well.
Which one have I invented?

Out of the mouths of babes! :bang3: :blahblah: :argue:

Go on record as opposing our entry intro into WWII, and then we'll continue.

Otherwise, go shit in a bowl and have supper.

The left have been playing this game for decades, how? Because they control the media, there's no accountability when they do it, hell most of the time there isn't even any coverage. When did we ever see the killed and wounded reported under Obama like it was weekly under Bush? Yeah never, like magic as soon as Obama won it stopped.

Total humans killed, mutilated, burned alive, body parts blown off Dem vs Rep? Dem's win that hands down. If I wanted to be mean we'd discuss the 50 million plus babies you freaks have aborted.

Total humans killed, mutilated, burned alive, body parts blown off Dem vs Rep? Dem's win that hands down.

lol, so you opposed the US defending itself in WWII.

You don't deserve to live here.

Trump's "viewpoint" undermines our democracy? But executing American citizens via drone without a trial doesn't? How about overthrowing the government of Libya and installing ISIS as the government? How about handing out work permits to illegal aliens in clear violation of existing law?
Trump wants to run the government like he ran his business all his life. He is boss, he does what he pleases. If someone annoys him, fire him. Play up the positive, ignore the negative, sell the suckers whatever they want to hear. But in all his life, Trump has never had to deal with having a boss, being held accountable to someone who can tell him what he can and cannot do. The American people are his boss now, as represented by the Legislature and the courts. And he is NOT LIKING IT.
You can ignore that all you like, but it's true.

Riiiiiight because professional politicians have done a bang up job sinking us fucking $20 trillion dollars in debt with little to show for it, allowing foreign countries to fuck us over on trade costing us millions of middle class jobs, riiiiiight what we need are more professional politicians running things. You dumb asses don't understand the election at all.
Not a single one of our country's problems necessitates being addressed in Trump's dictatorial style. He has no patience or respect or even knowledge of government. That's not his fault; it is YOURS for hiring him.

You're in the wrong thread.

Total humans killed, mutilated, burned alive, body parts blown off Dem vs Rep? Dem's win that hands down.

The U.S. wasn't defending itself. FDR engineered us into the war.

The left have been playing this game for decades, how? Because they control the media, there's no accountability when they do it, hell most of the time there isn't even any coverage. When did we ever see the killed and wounded reported under Obama like it was weekly under Bush? Yeah never, like magic as soon as Obama won it stopped.

Well the main reason was "W" lied to the world and started those 2 wars! Does WMD's ring a bell!? Obama promised to get us out; which he did even if you'd love for us to keep blowing "blood and treasure" when it isn't to our benefit! That's all I hear from Republicans; "self interest!" Please tell me why we bombed Iraq back to the "Stone Age" then rebuilt them just as "the right" keeps complaining we're doing again and again? :321: :cuckoo: :dunno: :fu:

You libs will be destroyed, sorry its for the good of the country. Tissue?

Forum List

Back