Yes Trump haters, "disinfectants" were being injected into patients lungs in Covid19 trials.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The truth never matters when the Left latches onto a catchy sound byte. Whether they are guffawing over "TRUMP SAID DRINK BLEACH!!!!" or "IVERMECTIN IS HORSE DE-WORMER!!!! the intent is always the same. Mock valid treatments and deceive the American public. Here is a study on using Curosurf, a "disinfectant" to treat Covid infected patients.

1656272377277.png

I've been using disinfectant as a treatment, even before COVID, for a while now...

...Only get it in my lungs if I swallow wrong though.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Last edited:
View attachment 662601

I've been disinfectant as a treatment, even before COVID, for a while now...

...Only get it in my lungs if I swallow wrong though.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Yes trying to breath in Jack Daniels is painful. But You never know it might be yet another valid treatment for Covid. There's about a dozen out there.

The truth never matters when the Left latches onto a catchy sound byte. Whether they are guffawing over "TRUMP SAID DRINK BLEACH!!!!" or "IVERMECTIN IS HORSE DE-WORMER!!!! the intent is always the same. Mock valid treatments and deceive the American public. Here is a study on using Curosurf, a "disinfectant" to treat Covid infected patients.

They are priceless free entertainment that really helped a lot of us get through the lockdowns. I thank them.

In early Covid, my favorite thing to do when I heard one of them getting wound up in a public place about the thousands of refrigerator trucks and millions of dead bodies, was to put on my very best Scottish accent when I explained that I was a retired professor of epidemiology at University of Edinburgh, and then I'd assure them that it was far, far worse than they ever imagined! I made one twenty something guy in skinny jeans cry.

It's been priceless entertainment.

mike said:
The truth never matters when the Left latches onto a catchy sound byte. Whether they are guffawing over "TRUMP SAID DRINK BLEACH!!!!" or "IVERMECTIN IS HORSE DE-WORMER!!!! the intent is always the same. Mock valid treatments and deceive the American public. Here is a study on using Curosurf, a "disinfectant" to treat Covid infected patients

some people inhale eucalyptus or some other essential oil to get that Effect of disinfecting their lungs. Some people use Vick's vaporub for the same reason....the eucalyptus and it's effect on congestion.

some people inhale eucalyptus or some other essential oil to get that Effect of disinfecting their lungs. Some people use Vick's vaporub for the same reason....the eucalyptus and it's effect on congestion.
Proven antifungal, antibacterial and possibly antiviral essential oils have been inhaled for centuries.

So wait. have you guys decided lung surfactant is bleach? cause Trump said it was? What the hell are you talking about now?

Eucalyptus is historically a very effective anti-microbial. It's in Listerine.

Also, read about the history of Thieves Oil, essential oil blend which contains eucalyptus. It's fascinating. I use it all the time.

I don't, however, know if there's enough research about how effective it is against viruses.

you people are creepy scary. So now you think Trump was right because he had some secrete knowledge about surfactant not really being made of fats and lipids, but instead made o bleach? You peeps are nuts.

you people are creepy scary. So now you think Trump was right because he had some secrete knowledge about surfactant not really being made of fats and lipids, but instead made o bleach? You peeps are nuts.

You Pfizer whores also melted down when Trump talked about UV therapy:

You Pfizer whores also melted down when Trump talked about UV therapy:

Which was, indeed, stupid too. It might be possible UV light at the ET tube site or brushing a patients teeth might reduce instances of infection, but there is no causation illustrated by the study posted with the UV at the ET tube site. You guys have just a little bit of knowledge, think you are, like Trump, smarter than the doctors, and repeat the same stupid stuff over and over and over talking about incorrect connections that do not exist and do not demonstrate cause, Have I mentioned you guys are just crazy?

Forum List

Back