Yes, There Is A War On Christmas

=anomailist]I think it's obvious that American Christian traditionalism is being undermined in this nation. I just don't really care. Things change and it's natural. I think eventually religion will just be seen as crazy tribalistic bullshit from the past.

I'm sure that is what the left wants and tyrants work toward...there is no room for any god other than the god state. And yet. for over 2000 years Christianity has endured and grown all because of a young man who never travelled more than 250 miles from where he grew up.

They play Jingle Bells at Christmas. When radio stations, etc play Christmas music, Jingle Bells is in the mix. Christmas CD's often contain the Jingle Bells song. They only play Jingle Bells at Christmas, just as they only play Rudolph at Christmas and Frosty The Snowman. They don't play Frosty in January because it is a Christmas song, just like Jingle Bells is. Christmas is not only a religious event but it is a season for the not so religious as well. Therefore, when you cancel a Christmas song you are cancelling a Christmas song, whether you are religious or not.
Those are Christian songs. They are cheerful agnostic winter songs. You're corrupted by media into thinking that's XMas. It celebrates winter, not the birth of a certain stonemason.

I just love how the left try to claim that the war on Christmas is a right wing myth. The wokies cancelled the song Jingle Bells.

Have you sent letters home from the war? Are you well supplied? Lost any buddies yet? Can you post a picture of your bunker?

Last edited:
There are no complications. It is you and your divide and conquer marxists who use every way imaginable to separate us into groups. Especially race.

I donā€™t think it is me that is doing that. Have you thought about sitting down with a black person and asking them what blackface means to THEM?

That's rather easy. Just ignore certain aspects of history like the Trans Sahara slave trade for obvious reasons and harp on how AMERICA is the one only country that is guilty and WHITES are the only ones GUILTY. More specifically white CHRISTIANS. To the point where people like you actually think WHITE EUROPEANS showed up to Africa and kidnapped blacks with nets and hauled them here.

Well, I can tell you for a fact we learned about the transatlantic slave trade in history when I was in school, there was no thing about America being the ONLY country that is guilty but since we ARE Americans after all, it is American (and western) history that was taught. I understand now that you guys wonā€™t allow the teaching of anything that might make white studentā€™s ā€œuncomfortableā€ (though it doesnā€™t appear to be tbe students who are uncomfortable but the ā€œadultsā€. I understand you are now canceling books like one about Rosa Parks (gotta admit, I donā€™t understand why).
Oh, yes it is actually quite complicated but rather simple to figure out why....

One, that black history month only shows how blacks are victims of whites night and day.
Really? You sure about that?

It isn't too complicated to figure out why we teach women they are only truly mistreated by the founding fathers and white Christians.

Honey, what tbe hell are you talking about?

Not hard or complicated to figure out we are divided by genders, sexual orientations and bathrooms.
:dunno: much ado about nothing. Each side is vying to see who can be the most outraged. Donā€™t you ever get tired of it?

The fact you are blind to the tactics and carry on to that drum beat is beyond pathetic.

:dunno: right now, Iā€™m just enjoying this imaginary war on Christmas :yes_text12:

War On Christmas Internment campsā€¦

11D5AA71-DB8D-45BF-9857-8C13351D4AA2.jpeg

I say all kinds of stuff depending on whim and context: merry Christmas, happy holidays, happy Solsticeā€¦what matters is the intent and feeling behind it. Why on earth do people get silly and offended? Honestly though, the only time I have ever had some one ā€œcorrect meā€ was at our kennel club potluck, when I said happy holidays and was abruptly told it should be merry Christmas.
So that person is a worshipper of Charles Dickens?

I just love how the left try to claim that the war on Christmas is a right wing myth. The wokies cancelled the song Jingle Bells.

Lol, celebrated it many many times and have yet to have any one try and stop me. Hilarious no war on Christmas bro. Drink your egg nog and be happy for Christ sakes.

If a white man wears blackface for theatre he's racist. Thus if a white man wears blackface & a dress for theatre he's racist and sexist.

Or he's just a leftist pretending to be something he's not.

Remember that time you dressed up as an Indian? Are you now ashamed?
That would be the case now. In case you didn't notice, we are in the 21st century.

And let's for sake of argument suppose that's exactly how it went down. So what? How is them choosing to not do something in their lives, a war on you? To me that's the amusing part.

A couple of things here: 1.) How does a single event from a hundred sixty four years ago morally taint a song that is itself in no way racist? 2.) If you find it amusing that he takes it personally then wouldn't you say the school thought the song would be personally offensive to some? Isn't that what all this political correctness is about, people being personally offended?

As silly and amusing as this is to you, the censuring of this song is equally silly. It was a wokeist kneejerk reaction that not one of them put any thought into.

So then your purpose here is to what, badger a Christian?
Because they know they've devoted their lives to believing in what amounts to the Tooth Fairy?

Do you believe that the song Jingle Bells is racist? Do you believe or agree that the school's reason for censuring the song was a practical one?
Subjective differences aren't right or wrong, they're just differences of opinion.

In this case, you were wrong. Specifically, your view that the OP was trying to conceal that he was personally offended by the school's censure of Jingle Bells.

I will only piss off when the woke leftists quit attacking Christmas. By the way, I'm not overly religious. In fact, I don't belong to any particular church. But, I am against the left attacking Christmas and cancelling Christmas songs, Jingle Bells, none the less. I would be just as pissed off if the wokists cancelled Frosty The Snowman or Rudolph the Red Nosed Reigndeer.

The left did nothing. If there's a goat herders strike in Mongolia you blame the dems. You're paranoid about blaming them for everything.

That aside, what is it is the Democrat government use of Christmas when we know it's all rubbish. There's no God etc. Yet you want the charade maintained as if it is a national dependency.
You might get upset about abandoning songs etc but what you should be agaibst is religion teaching little kids about some filthy ridiculous God and all the shit , like Christmas, that goes with it.
That's the shame of it all.

The left did nothing. If there's a goat herders strike in Mongolia you blame the dems. You're paranoid about blaming them for everything.

That aside, what is it is the Democrat government use of Christmas when we know it's all rubbish. There's no God etc. Yet you want the charade maintained as if it is a national dependency.
You might get upset about abandoning songs etc but what you should be agaibst is religion teaching little kids about some filthy ridiculous God and all the shit , like Christmas, that goes with it.
That's the shame of it all.
I don't see Republicans trying to cancel the Jingle Bells song.

Forum List

Back