Yes, There Is A War On Christmas

Because I'm amused by his extreme response. Who knows how offended these other people were, all they did was not sing Jingle Bells. OP here takes it as an act of war and I happen to find that amusing.

Ok. Good for you.

I was never trying to conceal it.

Yea I know. You know who acts that way? Insecure little children, but I suppose that's to be expected from people who still profess believe in Tooth Fairies and Santa Clause and yet no deep down its all a fraud.

Who cares if other people don't believe in the same voodoo you do? Why should that irk you at all?
Santa Clause? That's a series of movies with Tim Allen!

Last edited:
They are too busy cancelling voting rights.

Jingle bells is not a Christmas. You're brainwashed by corporate media.

Oh, please! Another libtard deflection! Show me where the Constitution was changed to restrict voting rights? Better yet, show me a law that was changed to restrict voting rights?

Don't bother! You can't as it is all a libtard fantasy!

Everything is "affirmation", when you are delusional.
I'm glad you are finally beginning to see the light. Obviously there was a reason why this lady wanted to cancel Jingle Bells, a Christmas song. She wasn't trying to cancel current hits. She went out of her way in a war on Christmas to find a Christmas song she could cancel. If it wasn't for her research, Jingle Bells would have been sung and no one would have ever complained about it. She pulled it out of her ass when no one else would have cared, just because she was fighting a war on Christmas.

Forum List

Back