Yes, There Is A War On Christmas

I just love how the left try to claim that the war on Christmas is a right wing myth. The wokies cancelled the song Jingle Bells.

I love how you folks are such giant snowflakes that not playing a song in an elementary school, a place your unlikely to even ever be in, is akin to war against you. :lmao:

Relax guy, it will be alright. SWAT won't come swooping in if you blast jingle bells from your speakers.

I love how you folks are such giant snowflakes that not playing a song in an elementary school, a place your unlikely to even ever be in, is akin to war against you. :lmao:

Relax guy, it will be alright. SWAT won't come swooping in if you blast jingle bells from your speakers.
I think it's obvious that American Christian traditionalism is being undermined in this nation. I just don't really care. Things change and it's natural. I think eventually religion will just be seen as crazy tribalistic bullshit from the past.

I think it's obvious that American Christian traditionalism is being undermined in this nation. I just don't really care. Things change and it's natural. I think eventually religion will just be seen as crazy tribalistic bullshit from the past.
Is undermined a snowflakes way of interpreting met with indifference?

Is undermined a snowflakes way of interpreting met with indifference?
Largely it happens because fewer and fewer people give a crap, yes. I think it's a little bit more deliberate sometimes too. Like I said though, I don't really have an issue with it. Our culture is changing. Religious fairy tales become less and less relevant over time. Big deal.

Nobody ever questions why people liked songs performed in minstrel shows where white artists performed in blackface. That was not done out of disrespect to Blacks. The biggest part of American popular music was and still is derived from ethnic and African American music: Blues, Jazz, Soul, Disco, Hip Hop, and Gospel music performed by white artists is in no ways being disrespectful. They do that to pay homage. Like they say, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." And when those early performers put on blackface and did renditions of the songs of the darkies, that was the popular culture of the day. That is what people wanted to hear, because they liked African American music.

So if we're going to ban what they did back then, then we should also ban any white artist from performing any music that remotely sounds like its roots came from African American music.

See how silly this shit is getting?

Largely it happens because fewer and fewer people give a crap, yes. I think it's a little bit more deliberate sometimes too. Like I said though, I don't really have an issue with it. Our culture is changing. Religious fairy tales become less and less relevant over time. Big deal.
I think you interpreting indifference as undermining betrays some sort of care. No one really needs to undermine religion, as you said they are a collection of fairy tales, they undermine themselves. Not only that but as far as American Christian traditionalism goes, it's professed faith in that fairy tale is itself a fairy tale. They idolize slavers. They don't love their neighbors, they want to build walls between them. They don't turn the other cheek, they stock pile guns and ammo. Who needs to work to undermine that?

Nobody ever questions why people liked songs performed in minstrel shows where white artists performed in blackface. That was not done out of disrespect to Blacks. The biggest part of American popular music was and still is derived from ethnic and African American music: Blues, Jazz, Soul, Disco, Hip Hop, and Gospel music performed by white artists is in no ways being disrespectful. They do that to pay homage. Like they say, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." And when those early performers put on blackface and did renditions of the songs of the darkies, that was the popular culture of the day. That is what people wanted to hear, because they liked African American music.

So if we're going to ban what they did back then, then we should also ban any white artist from performing any music that remotely sounds like its roots came from African American music.

See how silly this shit is getting?
I love racist cucks like you, who know they have to bow their heads and pretend to love blacks rather than be proud of the disrespect. It's the strategy of the soft. I've never felt the need to pretend to respect white racists. What a sad existence you cucks have to live. :lmao:

First of all, I think you're missing the point. Secondly, he didn't say it was a war on him or even Christians, he said it was a war on Christmas.

Everybody knows that the 3 Wisemen sang Jingle Bells to baby Jesus at the stable.

Nothing says American Christian traditionalism more than Jingle Bells. Such a sweet Christian hymn.

I love racist cucks like you, who know they have to bow their heads and pretend to love blacks rather than be proud of the disrespect. It's the strategy of the soft. I've never felt the need to pretend to respect white racists. What a sad existence you cucks have to live. :lmao:
Calling somebody a cuck is so trashy. Lol

Most anyone celebrating Christmas, which is far more than just Christians.

What does Jingle Bells have to do with Jesus?
It's a guilty by association thing I guess. I mean Christ is literally part of the word Christmas. I think most people would agree that Jingle Bells is a Christmas song. At this point it is heavily associated with the culture, no? If you're celebrating Christmas you're celebrating a Christian holiday whether you're Christian or not, and the song Jingle Bells is heavily associated with that Christian holiday.

Fool us once, shame on you...full us a hundred times, shame on us....We will never believe you again....Never!

It's a guilty by association thing I guess. I mean Christ is literally part of the word Christmas. I think most people would agree that Jingle Bells is a Christmas song. At this point it is heavily associated with the culture, no? If you're celebrating Christmas you're celebrating a Christian holiday whether you're Christian or not, and the song Jingle Bells is heavily associated with that Christian holiday.

The people of Japan are huge in to Christmas, do you think they are celebrating anything remotely associated with Christ?

Forum List

Back