Yes! Texas judge Amy Clark Meachum blocks child abuse investigations into families of transgender kids!

Why exactly would you want to stop "child abuse investigations"? Simply because the child is trans, they are no longer protected by the state?
Because they are not child abuse investigations, they are investigations targeted under the idea that simply receiving gender affirming care is child abuse.

And it is direct abuse of power for them to be doing this.

Look, I understand the position those on the right are taking but if this is child abuse then the answer is not to have the executive branch chasing down and prosecuting people that are using LEGAL MEDICAL SERVICES. The answer is for the legislative branch to write a damn law making such services illegal, the governor signing it and then prosecuting anyone breaking that law. Until you actually make it illegal and are still allowing doctors to administer treatments then prosecuting those using it just for using them is authoritarian, unamerican and absolutely unacceptable.

So he should have instead done his damn job and changed the law rather than using his powers of office to force people to comply.

Look, I understand the position those on the right are taking but if this is child abuse then the answer is not to have the executive branch chasing down and prosecuting people that are using LEGAL MEDICAL SERVICES.
Except that in at least one state, these are no longer legal medical services. How many other states have passed similar legislation? I don't have the time to go looking.

If an adult man wants to dress up like a broad, or even go for Sex Change treatment, that's his own affair. Bruce Jenner lived life, if it gives him a thrill to pretend, who am I to say he shouldn't.

But these are fucking children for goodness sakes. Kids NEED structure, they don't know anything yet.

The best outcome is always the kid being comfortable as their actual sex. Any "treatment" you give a person basically gives them a false sense of being the other sex, with virtually ZERO chance of a normal sex life if you start fucking around with their hormones and growth during puberty.

Because they are not child abuse investigations, they are investigations targeted under the idea that simply receiving gender affirming care is child abuse.

And it is direct abuse of power for them to be doing this.

Look, I understand the position those on the right are taking but if this is child abuse then the answer is not to have the executive branch chasing down and prosecuting people that are using LEGAL MEDICAL SERVICES. The answer is for the legislative branch to write a damn law making such services illegal, the governor signing it and then prosecuting anyone breaking that law. Until you actually make it illegal and are still allowing doctors to administer treatments then prosecuting those using it just for using them is authoritarian, unamerican and absolutely unacceptable.

So he should have instead done his damn job and changed the law rather than using his powers of office to force people to comply.

the use of hormones and puberty blockers for treating gender dysphoria in minors has never been approved the FDA, so "legal medical services" is a bit of a stretch in these cases.

If an adult man wants to dress up like a broad, or even go for Sex Change treatment, that's his own affair. Bruce Jenner lived life, if it gives him a thrill to pretend, who am I to say he shouldn't.

But these are fucking children for goodness sakes. Kids NEED structure, they don't know anything yet.

You're an adult and YOU don't know anything yet. Nobody is transitioning children you stupid dolt. You cannot transition until after you're an adult.

But continue to believe the lies Republicans tell you.

You're an adult and YOU don't know anything yet. Nobody is transitioning children you stupid dolt. You cannot transition until after you're an adult.

You continue to believe the lies the Democrats tell you, what’s the difference?

If someone thinks they are Napoleon Bonaparte or Jesus H. Christ, is it demanded that we address them as Emperor or Lord?

Is feeding their fantasy really appropriate?

Especially if the person who fantasizes that they are Almighty God is a kid?

Giving a child puberty blockers is part of transitioning.

Actually, they are. I was reading about how a Pennsylvania School District now allows Tranny children to pretend they are girls and allows them to use the girls' room, to help them transition into a She-Male.

1srelluc

This is an unbiased judge who wants what is best for the children.
You mean it's victory for The Evil Left who wants to destroy little minds with Transgender programming. Do you know the suicide rate for children that have been brainwashed by The Alphabet Pedo Grooming Lobby?

Why do you support The Alphabet Pedo Grooming Lobby and why should Sexually Dysfunctional and Mentally Ill Transgender people be immune from having the welfare and mental health of children in their care checked?

Forum List

Back