YES! No evictions!! How we benefit from Bidens move

You people on the left live in your own make-believe world. But your make-believe ideas only work in your make-believe world and not in reality.

Forcing employers to overpay workers will only lead to layoffs, companies leaving the country, huge cost of living, more outsourcing, more automation investments.
They're working in every other modern country -that aren't as rich as we are, misinformed one. You are a perfect chump of the greedy idiot GOP rich. Rich Democrats know we need a healthy middle class and working class to have a real healthy economy. Keep fighting for the greedy idiot rich....

Not every job is worth a living wage. Some are worth entry level wages. Designed for the young, still living at home as entry into the job market. 45 year old men supporting a family of four doesn't need to be a part time lifeguard at the pool. They don't need benefits but can get a little vacation time now and then. Dignity is in having that first job to begin with.
Yes we can have a teenage minimum wage if you insist. No problem no argument

Free market right??? I didnt pass the eviction law. Im just saying those who suffered under this system now can make it work for us.

Right now OUR president says i dont have to pay rent, and theres a way to avoid the eviction label once this moratorium comes to an end (hopefully not til 2022 or 2023)

No, dear, that's not the free market. That's "crony capitalism", where leeching deadbeats use the power of the government to interfere in the market and take what belongs to others to benefit themselves, regardless of who it hurts. If you've ever ranted and railed about big corporations screwing over the little guy, then congratulations. You are the evil piece of shit you bitched about.

I hope karma mugs you in an alleyway.

If you are talking inability to repay a loan, that's been going on for generations. If you are talking about simply retaliating against the banking industry, you'll find few that would cast the first stone.
I'm talking about the topic.
And I'm seeing the possibility that the people are in such dire straits in America now that they will start to refuse to pay rents en masse.

From how I understand it, Biden has set the bar low enough so that it could become the people's option.

And once you eventually do move out and pay the break contract fee, if you played it smart you’ll have $15,000-$20,000 you saved from not paying rent, plus $5,000 or so in stimulus, DOWN PAYMENT on a house!!!

Free market fellas. We didnt make these rules, we’re just living in it, same as all you MAGAs have done for centuries to manipulate your way thru

I'm guessing that a freeloading parasite like you doesn't have the credit to buy a house, no matter how big a down payment you've stolen from others. Also, since you're a deadbeat piece of trash who sucks off of decent people instead of ever living like a decent person - and if you're getting the idea that I think you should loathe and despise yourself as a 100% blight on humanity, it's only because I do - you probably don't know that you aren't going to get to just waltz off into the sunset and pretend that the debt YOUR President deferred for you never existed. The landlord you STOLE from is still going to be able to pursue that accrued debt in court, he will be able to report it on your credit, and he will be able to have your salary - always assuming a good-for-nothing garbage fire like you can ever get a job - garnished until it's paid.

And when you come in here whining and crying about how you're being sued into the ground, we're all going to drink champagne and laugh at you. Make sure you pick out a nice street corner for your cardboard box now, because your fellow garbage heaps will be competing for them.

Its been like a year, and dont worry, the Democrats wont let us all just be kicked out in October. It’ll extend again Covid is ramping back up

Well, at least you're working your hardest to get those Democrats voted out and replaced by Republicans who will support your stupid ass being sued into oblivion.

So paying people a good wage isn't possible and people working for a low wage is unacceptable and workers should not take those jobs. So RAY what is the answer? There isn't one. 60 grand in today's america is practically poverty. What is the answer?

I'm talking about the topic.
And I'm seeing the possibility that the people are in such dire straits in America now that they will start to refuse to pay rents en masse.

From how I understand it, Biden has set the bar low enough so that it could become the people's option.

So please explain how you can get so behind on rent when there are 9 million jobs available right now, a huge labor shortage, and nearly 6.0% unemployment. If you answer Democrat, then you win the cupie doll.

They're working in every other modern country -that aren't as rich as we are, misinformed one. You are a perfect chump of the greedy idiot GOP rich. Rich Democrats know we need a healthy middle class and working class to have a real healthy economy. Keep fighting for the greedy idiot rich....

Spoken like a true brainwashed moron who was told to believe that when an employers costs go up so quickly and so much, he will just have to reach in his pocket a little deeper. Well guess what genius, it doesn't work that way. The owner won't lose one red cent--you will.

Not every job is worth a living wage. Some are worth entry level wages. Designed for the young, still living at home as entry into the job market. 45 year old men supporting a family of four doesn't need to be a part time lifeguard at the pool. They don't need benefits but can get a little vacation time now and then. Dignity is in having that first job to begin with.

It's why these people should never be in charge of so much as a hot dog stand. They want to upset the entire financial and business system to cater to a group of people that make up 3.5% of our entire workforce, and yes, most of them being kids.

Australia has a good system. There is no one minimum wage. There are classifications with their own minimum wage. The classification for entry level jobs is lower than the general median wage. This protects the job market for the young just entering the workforce.

What destroyed our labor force are illegal aliens. They took the low paying jobs that used to go to teens or even older people looking to make a little supplemental pension money. Then when the job didn't pay enough to support a family, complained that the minimum wage needs to be higher. Nothing made me happier than seeing the local McDonald's replacing workers with robots and self service kiosks.

What destroyed our labor force are illegal aliens. They took the low paying jobs that used to go to teens or even older people looking to make a little supplemental pension money.

What's destroying our labor force now is Dementia and the commies paying people more to stay home than work.

These are the freedoms that America has lost:

• A good job market
  • Affordability
  • Economic stability
  • Family friendly
  • Income equality
  • Politically stable
  • Safety
  • Well-developed public health system
  • Well-developed public education system
The loss of every one of them has been commented on and complained about by Americans on this board.

As for jailing people? The US leads the world on incarceration rates. That relates to the lacks of 'safety', 'family friendly', and 'income equality'.

You're still expected to pretend that you have 'freedom'. The very wealthy has to uphold that belief in the people, or it will lose control over government.
Stop being such a whiny cvnt. Everything is fine here if you have the intellect and work ethic to excel. I neither want nor need the nanny state you losers require.

It has nothing to do with money. The US spends more per capita on education than all other industrialized countries in the world including yours. Money is not the issue. Unions and carefree parents are.
If you would do your research, you would find that our schools have a wide gap in funding between the big liberal cities and on the coasts when compared to flyover country. You also cannot compare the US to other countries because provide bus services to school not found in most of the world, which relies on public transportation. We also pay teacher's medical, which is not found anywhere with "universal healthcare". Other counries do not fund special education to the level anywhere near what we do in this country.

My school district in Florida supposedly had $11,000 per student average. The actual number was just over $4000.

For example, I had a student that required continuous medical monitoring by a registered nurse. He had a computer controlled wheelchair and voice synthesizer in order to communicate. Guess who paid that nurse's salary, paid for the wheelchair and computer system, not to mention a special education bus to transport him? The school did out of the total school funding. Why did we do this? He was a teenaged version of Stephen Hawking! He was an incredible mind trapped in a body that barely functioned. I loved that kid!

I think the real solution is to put more financial responsibility on the parents who send their kids to school than the taxpayers.

My sister sent her kids to a private Catholic school. When the school informed her that her daughter was not only failing, but about to be thrown out, my sister didn't waste one minute.

My niece was grounded, not allowed to leave the house, not allowed to have any friends over, ten minute phone call limit to any friend per day. No television. All her television time was to be spent studying with my sister. She called the school twice a week to monitor any changes, and my niece was under these strict rules until my sister got a note from the school stating there was drastic improvement with her daughters studies and grades, which of course did happen.

So what's the difference between my sister and a parent of a public school student? My sister was paying 13K a year to send her to that school, and she made sure she got every dimes worth.
Ray, there are many parents who had the same sort of problem with their public school students and solved it the same way. Parental involvement of your sister is admirable, but if it was motivated only by her tuition costs, I would say that is very sad.

Landlords can report non-payment as well which does show up on a credit report. With all leases I ever used this was a separate form to authorize this, but a mandatory one.

I wholeheartedly hope leeches like the OP get dragged. Hard.

So paying people a good wage isn't possible and people working for a low wage is unacceptable and workers should not take those jobs. So RAY what is the answer? There isn't one. 60 grand in today's america is practically poverty. What is the answer?
Poverty? As I have told you many times you need to get a grip. I never made $60,000 in my lifetime, yet I own my home, have two fairly recent model cars, and two dogs that I treat better than most people treat their kids.

An income of $60,000 in New York or Los Angeles probably is poverty, but out here in flyover country, it is quite comfortable.

Ray, there are many parents who had the same sort of problem with their public school students and solved it the same way. Parental involvement of your sister is admirable, but if it was motivated only by her tuition costs, I would say that is very sad.

Perhaps, but I think the reason public school parents don't care as much is because schools are taxpayer funded. Okay, I'm willing to do my part to help, but over half my taxes go to our school system that me nor any of my tenants have had kids in. In the meantime, the lady down the street pays half of what I pay and has four kids there. Yes, my sister was motivated because she had to pay cash for her kids education. Whether you think that's sad or not, if it worked, then perhaps it would work for parents that had to do the same with public schools, just on a much smaller level.

Forum List

Back