Yes, let’s focus on that Jewish extremist group the “just” NY Times delights in pointing out

They were encouraged to colonize

Idiot, you can only colonize a region you are new to, the jews had always been in the region.

What are you babbling on about, montelatici used the correct term.

Wrong, scumbag. You are walking into a nuclear weapons firefight carrying a pencil; you are so outgunned it is astonishing. You're out of your league, chimp, so pretending you can match up from a factual or legal standpoint on this issue is laughable.

So Levin says. He is not aware of history either. That mosque was in Jerusalem in the 600's. Jerusalem is the holy city in the Quran. Muslims have a longer history there than Zionists.

Do you see anything in this article that says what your implying, I don't think so:
Obviously Israel does not think the Bedouin's are the Palestinians.

The Bedouin in Israel | Jewish Virtual Library

Asshole, the jews have a presence in israel for thousands of years, LONG before islam even existed. Go buy some facts, and even better - some brains.

Actually its jews or Zionist taking land and making it their own in the WB, and slowly inhabitation what use to be Arab is turning into Hebrew.

The West Bank and Gaza Arabs can't go and live in Israel and as such the Hebrews should not forcibly make their home in Arab's territory.

Its called illegal settlements.

Some people think it ok for the Hebrews to use force to live in Arab country, but not vice a versa.

Why don't you educate yourself on how the death cult islam spread from the saudi peninsula to western africa and the phillippines? There's a few hundred million non-muslims who would be happy to help enlighted Western useful idiots like you about it.

Actually its jews or Zionist taking land and making it their own in the WB, and slowly inhabitation what use to be Arab is turning into Hebrew.

The West Bank and Gaza Arabs can't go and live in Israel and as such the Hebrews should not forcibly make their home in Arab's territory.

Some people think it ok for the Hebrews to use force to live in Arab country, but not vice a versa.

Why don't you educate yourself on how the death cult islam spread from the saudi peninsula to western africa and the phillippines? There's a few hundred million non-muslims who would be happy to help enlighted Western useful idiots like you about it.

I'm not dumb enough to go and steal their land , so....... to say Zionist are smart is beyond comprehension.

So Levin says. He is not aware of history either. That mosque was in Jerusalem in the 600's. Jerusalem is the holy city in the Quran. Muslims have a longer history there than Zionists.

Do you see anything in this article that says what your implying, I don't think so:
Obviously Israel does not think the Bedouin's are the Palestinians.

The Bedouin in Israel | Jewish Virtual Library

Asshole, the jews have a presence in israel for thousands of years, LONG before islam even existed. Go buy some facts, and even better - some brains.

Yea, what were they doing in Russia, Germany, Britain, the US over the hundreds of years. The Hebrew diaspora started in 500 BC. Read some history.

The Zionist movement didn't start until the 1840 and it was at the recommendation of a Christian. Of course there were always a few Jewish people who stayed and were there , they are called Palestinian Jews.

I'm not dumb enough to go and steal their land , so....... to say Zionist are smart is beyond comprehension.

Steal what land, c-nt whore?

So the mexicans and south americans who are moving into the US are "stealing land" by moving there?

So the muslims moving to Europe from Syria and Afghanistan are "stealing land" by moving there?

You fucking turds on the left are stupid beyond comprehension.

They were encouraged to colonize

Idiot, you can only colonize a region you are new to, the jews had always been in the region.

What are you babbling on about, montelatici used the correct term.

Wrong, scumbag. You are walking into a nuclear weapons firefight carrying a pencil; you are so outgunned it is astonishing. You're out of your league, chimp, so pretending you can match up from a factual or legal standpoint on this issue is laughable.
Colonization is an ongoing process. I am sure that Rocco, to whom my response was addressed, understands the point even if you are unable to.

Yea, what were they doing in Russia, Germany, Britain, the US over the hundreds of years. The Hebrew diaspora started in 500 BC. Read some history.

So jews were not allowed to live anywhere BUT Israel?

First this whore says there jews in israel but left a long time ago, then the whore complains that the jews were living abroad; make up your mind idiot asshole.

As for history, if you knew anything about judaism the jews have included "next year in Jerusalem" in their prayers for many centuries, stupid fucking turd. Don't talk about what you have no idea about. piece of shit.

Steal what land, c-nt whore?

So the mexicans and south americans who are moving into the US are "stealing land" by moving there?

So the muslims moving to Europe from Syria and Afghanistan are "stealing land" by moving there?

You fucking turds on the left are stupid beyond comprehension.

The Zionist didn't just move there, they moved there with the INTENT to take over the land and with armies and weapons and money and power behind them. They expected a fight, but didn't realize the tenacity of the people who lived there.

The Zionist movement didn't start until the 1840 and it was at the recommendation of a Christian. Of course there were always a few Jewish people who stayed and were there , they are called Palestinian Jews.

Riiiiight, idiot whore asshole, the jews never wanted to live in Israel or move there until 1840, got it...go learn about the religion you stupid fucking turd, and stop reading electronicintifada. Man there are some REALLY stupid fucking people in this forum, worse than I can remember.

Colonization is an ongoing process. I am sure that Rocco, to whom my response was addressed, understands the point even if you are unable to.

It seems c-nt that it is whatever you far left, jew-hating trash want it to be based upon the argument of the moment. How can it be an "ongoing" process shit for brains, when the country already exists there? You're as big a fucking idiot as the other whore above.

So jews were not allowed to live anywhere BUT Israel?

First this whore says there jews in israel but left a long time ago, then the whore complains that the jews were living abroad; make up your mind idiot asshole.

As for history, if you knew anything about judaism the jews have included "next year in Jerusalem" in their prayers for many centuries, stupid fucking turd. Don't talk about what you have no idea about. piece of shit.

I know all about them, they do not like Judaism and wanted a secular country. They hated Jewish children, they tired to take the religion out of them. Jews are not race, Judaism is a religion, and to be frank, the OT is not a book about holy people.

The Zionist didn't just move there, they moved there with the INTENT to take over the land and with armies and weapons and money and power behind them. They expected a fight, but didn't realize the tenacity of the people who lived there.

"Armies and weapons"? Like what "armies" did the jews have in 1903, idiot whore? What weapons did they have in 1880? Why would jewish FAMILIES with children move to an area they INTENDED and knew would be a fight, idiot asshole? So they could put their children in harms' way? If the jews were going to forcibly take over an area, they would have sent young, able-bodied MEN with arms, not unarmed farmers, you clueless fuck.

(As a side note to the sane, take a look at what the muslims are sending to European countries like Sweden - able bodied young men are about 70% of the illegal alien migrants....)

Whatever CAIR is paying low IQ morons like you to post here, they are clearly not getting their money's worth.

I know all about them, they do not like Judaism and wanted a secular country. They hated Jewish children, they tired to take the religion out of them. Jews are not race, Judaism is a religion, and to be frank, the OT is not a book about holy people.

"They did not like judaism, and 'hated' jewish children...."

I can see why I put this piece of shit on ignore a long time ago...

It seems c-nt that it is whatever you far left, jew-hating trash want it to be based upon the argument of the moment. How can it be an "ongoing" process shit for brains, when the country already exists there? You're as big a fucking idiot as the other whore above.
It is an ongoing process.
Israel approves 454 new settlement homes in East Jerusalem
That you lack the intellect to understand the terms being used does not make me stupid.

That you lack the intellect to understand the terms being used does not make me stupid.

First of all, your article is from Al Jazeera, which is not a credible news source. Secondly, the homes are for Jerusalem, which will always remain part of Israel.

First of all, your article is from Al Jazeera, which is not a credible news source. Secondly, the homes are for Jerusalem, which will always remain part of Israel.
First you claim the article is not credible.
Second you admit it is credible.
Third, the point being made by posting the article is apparently beyond your reach.

Roudy, et al,

Don't waste your time on this one; of on the difference between multiple definitions. This is part and parcel of the "invasion" argument. It is essential that the Palestinians believe that the Jewish were European Invader and that there was a colonial power some place.

They don't understand what a "colony" is.
They don't understand what an "invasion" is.
And for that matter, they don't understand what an "occupation" is.

Part of the anti-Israeli penchant for redefining words to sell their narrative.

I agree. Are the Arab Muslims living in Nazareth stealing Jewish land? When they build more houses to accommodate their growing populations are they stealing more land from Israel? People moving to or living on land does not change the sovereignty of the land in question. And Jews living on land that is or might one day be "Palestine" should not be any more of a problem than Arab Muslims living in Israel.

Of course, it is a problem -- because of Arab Muslim hostility and an unwillingness on their part to live with or next to Jews. Its this hostility that is creating the problem.

Forum List

Back