Yes, Leftism Destroys Jobs

Now nobody has a job period.

Grocery company Kroger announced Monday it will be shuttering two of its stores in Long Beach -- a Ralph's location and a Food4Less store -- in response to a city ordinance requiring a $4 "hero pay'' salary boost for some workers.

That’s funny. Because the economy does better when Dems are in control.
Fact-averse wackadoodle
Moron.^^^^^
For God's sake, will everyone with an IQ above -100 please put Jillian on Ignore!

Indee, if you make us ignore every leftist who's a driveling idiot, we're not going to have anyone to beat up on.
You have a point but I didn't come here to have to deal with my retarded one note song relatives.

Grocery company Kroger announced Monday it will be shuttering two of its stores in Long Beach -- a Ralph's location and a Food4Less store -- in response to a city ordinance requiring a $4 "hero pay'' salary boost for some workers.

Fact-averse wackadoodle
Moron.^^^^^
Yes. You are.

View attachment 452154
Aww cute little libber crayon chart....
Actual reality isn’t in your wheelhouse. We know. Poor little trumpkin
As opposed to the Russian asset?
China Joe?

Fact-averse wackadoodle
Moron.^^^^^
For God's sake, will everyone with an IQ above -100 please put Jillian on Ignore!
She's close. LOL

Fact-averse wackadoodle
Moron.^^^^^

Indee, if you make us ignore every leftist who's a driveling idiot, we're not going to have anyone to beat up on.
You have given me a new perspective on driveling idiots...Thank You!

Fact-averse wackadoodle
Yeah, the rich get richer and the 99% get poorer.

Fact-averse wackadoodle
Moron.^^^^^
Yes. You are.

View attachment 452154
Ah yes, the Carter years. 23% home loan rates and 3 hour lines to buy gas which you’re only allowed to buy on certain days.

Fact-averse wackadoodle
Moron.^^^^^
Yes. You are.

View attachment 452154
Ah yes, the Carter years. 23% home loan rates and 3 hour lines to buy gas which you’re only allowed to buy on certain days.
Carter did not have a year that the inflation rate was not OVER 10%.

Fact-averse wackadoodle
Moron.^^^^^

You have a point but I didn't come here to have to deal with my retarded one note song relatives.

I agree, but unfortunately, the left doesn't have anyone else to send us at this point.

Fact-averse wackadoodle
Moron.^^^^^

I just don't want to see a board full of nothing but right-wingers agreeing with each other and everyone dogpiling on Flopper because he's the only leftist idiot who sometimes doesn't drivel.

Fact-averse wackadoodle
Moron.^^^^^

I just don't want to see a board full of nothing but right-wingers agreeing with each other and everyone dogpiling on Flopper because he's the only leftist idiot who sometimes doesn't drivel.
You think Jillian is a guy?

Fact-averse wackadoodle
Moron.^^^^^

You think Jillian is a guy?

Did I say I did?

I frankly think of Jillian as being a lifeform so far down the evolutionary scale that it hasn't developed sexual reproduction yet.

Yes, Leftism Destroys Jobs…

CaptainObvious.png

Forum List

Back