Yes I Believe Liberals Should Have Freedom Of Speech Too

I was just thinking about this now that Elon Musk officially bought Twitter. I don't want them silenced altogether, I just want them stopped from silencing us.
No one is silencing you. You can't play nice in the sandbox. You repeat lies. You spread misinformation. And then fucking bitch about private companies who make their own rules.

WAAHHH!!...why can't I LIE with impugnity??!! :auiqs.jpg:

No one is silencing you. You can't play nice in the sandbox. You repeat lies. You spread misinformation. And then fucking bitch about private companies who make their own rules.

Sorry the "great unwashed" is playing in your former sandbox again. But hey, there's always DU if you don't like the occasional cat turd left behind. ;)

Yep you're the prime example of what I'm talking about dumbass. 🙄

I was just thinking about this now that Elon Musk officially bought Twitter. I don't want them silenced altogether, I just want them stopped from silencing us.
tolerant-liberal.jpg

And that in a nutshell is why there hasn't been such a hilarious meltdown of the left since Hillary lost the election.

I have been monitoring a fairly large number of accounts on Twitter for a couple of years now and I had an app that detects shadow banning and one that lets me know when an account has been permanently or temporarily suspended. Those I monitored are active accounts generally tweeting every day and tweeting political or issue-oriented tweets.

No Patriot/MAGA/conservative GOP accounts I watched got by without some shadow banning--Twitter restricted how many would see their tweets or would find them in searches--and many were temporarily restricted, temporarily suspended, a few permanently suspended.

Not a single self-proclaimed leftist was ever restricted or censured in any way.

And all were equally guilty of the kinds of tweets they put out there except that of course those on the right criticized the left and vice versa.

because it's our government asking them to do so Jack

~S~
Awwwwww..and they can feel free to tell the govt to well, um...kiss it!

See, it's the advertisers that dropped the hammer.
And let's face it, if you don't like it, you're free to go somewhere else.
I hear Truth Social is a cool place to hang out. :)

You can continue to pretend that conservatives were not targeted by twitter but most people are simply going to ignore that asinine assertion now.

Example after example of banned conservatives can be made and have been for saying things that were actually factual but did not sit well with the left narrative. An entire news story that was factual but against the left was scrubbed and the lies that the story was Russian misinformation were promoted. And you think there is no bias? Don't make me laugh. No one cares that you want to ignore the obvious.

Awwwwww..and they can feel free to tell the govt to well, um...kiss it!

See, it's the advertisers that dropped the hammer.
And let's face it, if you don't like it, you're free to go somewhere else.
I hear Truth Social is a cool place to hang out. :)

Listen Sparky, freedom of speech doesn't mean (or rather isn't supposed to mean) that we only get that freedom if you like what we say. Otherwise, it's called censorship.

Misinformation like... clot shots will stop an infection?
Like wearing a paper or cloth mask will stop an airborne virus?
Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinfo?
DT was installed by Putin?
AGW is real & every scientist agrees?
There are more than 2 genders?
The diaper dude got 81 mill votes sitting in his basement eating ice cream?
Shutting down the economy was justified?

Which of these were perpetuated by conservatives?
You are such a delusional progbot that you believe your own BS even when it's so obvious to everyone else

You can continue to pretend that conservatives were not targeted by twitter but most people are simply going to ignore that asinine assertion now.

Example after example of banned conservatives can be made and have been for saying things that were actually factual but did not sit well with the left narrative. An entire news story that was factual but against the left was scrubbed and the lies that the story was Russian misinformation were promoted. And you think there is no bias? Don't make me laugh. No one cares that you want to ignore the obvious.

They must lie. If they can't successfully lie to us, they'll settle for lying to themselves.

Forum List

Back