Yes I Am A Coon & A Sellout But Can Pro Blacks Answer This Question

That guy is pretty much confused. He hates that he is Black. He really hates Black women. He probably was ignored by Black girls when young. I've met several Blacks like him in the IT field.

His whole shtick is to ask irrelevant questions and preach with no one there able to answer. Its pretty easy to appear knowledgeable when there is no one there to put some hard questions to you.or provide some answers to any valid questions he may once in awhile ask. For instance his question about why pro blacks are calling him coon. Why is that relevant? Why cant a pro Black call him a coon and point him out as the type of Black guy that would be an informant?
So since, like he says, there are no black TV stations... (I'm guessing this guy's an actor), you think he shouldn't act and do what, collect welfare (from the white man)?
And seriously, be an informant on what?
I dont care what the clown does to be honest. Nothing he does effects my or any other pro Black persons world. Typically uncle toms such as him will be used up by white boys to validate their beliefs. After its all said and done nothing will change and Blacks will continue to succeed.
Blacks will continue to succeed like the guy in the video, because like he says, blacks don't have any black infrastructure for them to succeed in.
I hope you continue to believe that while I hook up all the Blacks I know.
All propped by self hating white liberals....
No whites involved in the process. I dont allow whites to assist.

Forum List

Back