Yes, Gun Violence Is a Problem. 30 Americans Murdered by Guns Over Memorial Day Weekend

Nope. A guess that does nothing beyond shitting on the Constitution is worse than doing nothing.
According to you because you want nothing done.

Some of your fellow Republicans disagree with you on both fronts - they believe it’s not against the Constitution and that it will do something. I agree with them.

I've said it multiple times in this thread. You can go look for it yourself. Or not. I don't care.

Like I said, I don't see the use in discussing this idea with you. You ask for ideas just so you can shit on them. You want nothing done. We both know this.
I ask for ideas and you refuse to say what yours are.

And as I have said over and over it wouldn't matter what firearm this guy had because he was able to simply walk in to the school.

So how do you stop mass shootings at schools?

LOCK THE FUCKING DOORS

I have a theory when it comes to gun crime. If the criminals can get them without any trouble we need to track guns and float a few to see where they go.
Obama tried that.

Remember what happened?

But you raise a good point.

Why aren't the Dems going after the mass gang banger shooters who are killing all the little black kids?

Why go after families and homeowners? Why not go after the actual perps?

I believe at least one answer to the problem of increasing gun violence in this country is reversing the softer approach to criminal activity where a gun was used, primarily for social justice reasons. If a person commits a crime with a gun then they ought to be incarcerated for a significantly longer period of time. In Philadelphia, for example, progressive District Attorney Larry Krasner has deprioritized gun possession charges altogether, holding that they fuel racial disparities and mass incarceration. Continuing to insist on more laws for gun control and bans while shying away from enforcing existing ones is bullshit. I don't give a damn what color the shooter is, we've got to get tougher on gun crime if there is going to be any deterrent. Personally, I'd rather build more prisons and fewer high-speed railways, but that's just me.

The other part of this is putting more cops on the streets, not less. One reason why gun violence has gone up significantly over the past few years is because of the progressive liberal movements in our big cities to defund the police or abolish the police depts altogether, which is dumbshit stupid. Remember how many police depts started seeing more cops retiring early or outright quitting? The result? Fewer cops on the street always leads to more crime, especially violent crime. People need to come to terms with the fact that reducing gun violence will require more policing and incarceration, not less.

Forum List

Back