Yes, Dems Really Believe a Few Dozen Unarmed Trespassers Almost Overthrew the US Government

I love the sound of stupid on the Left.

Yep. It will be the final linchpin in the democrat's doom as people faced with everything else going on are reminded once again that getting Trump is far more important to democrats than $7.00 gasoline, empty shelves, starving babies and millions of illegals flooding our borders as Joe takes his nappy nap.

View attachment 655397

What a beautiful thing to see.
Your President until 1/20/2025 and there is NOTHING you can do about it. Your savior would be dealing with the same shit. :)
I will look forward to watching either Trump or DeSantis go down in flames on Election Night 2024.

Whatcha gonna do then? :auiqs.jpg:

Yet you support the stealing of a presidential election and the installation of an illegal coup doing destruction on the entire country. Yep. some "American" you are. :th_waiting:
Nothing was stolen, Freaky. He fucking lost. Now sit down and shut up. You get to vote again in 2024. Maybe your savior will run again...only to lose by an even BIGGER margin. :auiqs.jpg:

Guess you never heard of IMPEACHMENT or the 25th Amemdment.

He's been dealing with it since 2016.

Famous last words of the perennial head up the ass.
Both of which are a product of your alt-right wish list pipe dreams.
By shit, I mean inflation, higher gas prices, and a baby formula shortage.
We'll see. I sincerely hope he runs again. It'll be a lot of fun.

Just think of what we Americans with 435 million guns have learned from that dry run then.

“The select committee has found evidence about a lot more than incitement here, and we’re gonna be laying out the evidence about all of the actors who were pivotal to what took place on Jan. 6,” Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) toldthe Washington Post.

Raskin claims the partisan committee has evidence of “concerted planning and premeditated activity” and that the forthcoming hearings will “tell the story of a conspiracy to overturn the 2020 presidential election and block the transfer of power.”

The events of January 6th are about the last hope average voting democrats have to rally around or cling to, and are like a drug that allows them to stomach the psychotic aspects of their party's platforms, such as abortion up to birth and trans mutilation of children. Take away Jan 6th and they have nothing sane left to deal with in the democratic party.

I love the smell of fear on the right. They know this is going to be a big deal. Trying to hard to get out in front of it. :)
You notice it isn't having any effect.
I’ll file that under ‘we have proof Trump colluded with Russia’
E9D6316F-2DB9-4813-B1D4-070AB3C05912.gif

An insurrection is something that's done under the cover of darkness.... like organized election theft at 4am....

And involves mass strategic executions, armored vehicles, kidnappings, bombings and general chaotic sabotage of the sitting government. We aren't a hereditary monarchy; one cannot 'kill the king' and become king.

Nothing was stolen, Freaky.
You still here? I see your lips moving like one of those wooden puppets. All we need now is something more than your vacuous claims.

Now sit down and shut up. Y
Wish you'd try and make me!

Maybe your savior will run again...only to lose by an even BIGGER margin.
You mean the sitting president with the most votes in history? Is there something you know but are not telling us Jack? Something only you and your traitorous chinese bosses know about? Tell me Jack, were you born this vile and despicable or did you have to work at it? What will you do when the militias take over and seize power from your corrupt government then come kicking in your NE home's door with no garage to hide in?

Just think of what we Americans with 435 million guns have learned from that dry run then.

“The select committee has found evidence about a lot more than incitement here, and we’re gonna be laying out the evidence about all of the actors who were pivotal to what took place on Jan. 6,” Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) toldthe Washington Post.

Raskin claims the partisan committee has evidence of “concerted planning and premeditated activity” and that the forthcoming hearings will “tell the story of a conspiracy to overturn the 2020 presidential election and block the transfer of power.”

Democrats have spent the last few years making mountains out of molehills, e.g. Impeachments 1 and 2.
And when they don't have a molehill they just create a mountain out of thin air e.g. Russian Collusion.

They killed one of the unarmed trespassers who happened to be female and a Veteran just to prove a point that they could get away with murder if push came to shove.

Her family should sue the former President for her wrongful death during the mobs rampage through the Capitol in search of lawmakers.

‘There is no question that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of that day.’ – Sen. McConnell.

Your President until 1/20/2025 and there is NOTHING you can do about it. Your savior would be dealing with the same shit. :)
I will look forward to watching either Trump or DeSantis go down in flames on Election Night 2024.

Whatcha gonna do then? :auiqs.jpg:
At the same time neither can you. This is a dangerous time as we have seen the last year and a half.

Her family should sue the former President for her wrongful death during the mobs rampage through the Capitol in search of lawmakers.

‘There is no question that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of that day.’ – Sen. McConnell.
So we can sue every Democrat who provoked people for the riots of 19-20?

Forum List

Back